Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

War in Iraq was going to happen after George W. Bush was selected by the USSC, so it was not surprising...

Any Republican that is as old as me or older claims they didn’t support the invasion are lying and knowingly lying.

America made the grave mistake of removing Saddam because it left a power vacuum that allowed Iran to fill which has been far more dangerous and allowed China and Russia to gain better influence within Iraq.

I never accepted the mistake and the fact is America had no business invading!

Meh, Dems repeated voted to fund the war so own it.

Bush, Cheney and the Brits sold the war. Operation Mass Appeal started in 1998. I wrote letters to the newspaper, Congressmen, Senators and finally resigned the Republican party right before the invasion. Everybody who knew anything about the Middle East or the oil business opposed it. The Arabs, oilmen, diplomats and historians knew it was going to be an unmitigated disaster.

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

You are turning into being quite the liar.

No one on the right loved the war in Iraq. No one on the right loves war.

What they said then was that Iraq was a necessary war in order to get advantage in the war on terror.

The problem is, the war was WON, but no one wanted to leave after that.

We did NOT support nation-building. War means you go in, break everything, then go home.

So, stop your lies.

You realize that about 40% of the Democrats in the House and the majority of Democratic Senators voted to authorize the Iraq War as well, right?

Don't get me wrong. I don't like neocons either, but it's not like the Republicans did this on their own.

Only in the beginning because I believed that Hussein had WMD.

That said, I would have preferred President Bush kept the focus on killing OBL...

Iraq was crippled by two decades of war an sanctions. But, Saddam was trying to keep up appearances to keep Iran at bay.

Further, the Dual Containment Policy had worked for 20 years until Dumbass Bush came along.

You realize that about 40% of the Democrats in the House and the majority of Democratic Senators voted to authorize the Iraq War as well, right?

Don't get me wrong. I don't like neocons either, but it's not like the Republicans did this on their own.

Cheney cooked the intelligence. I just couldn't believe the profound ignorance on both sides of the aisle.

Cheney cooked the intelligence. I just couldn't believe the profound ignorance on both sides of the aisle.
Well, that should tell us how much we should trust the intelligence agencies in general. They're political entities, not fact-finding agencies. It's the way that the IRS, ATF, and DOJ have become as well.

That said, I would have preferred President Bush kept the focus on killing OBL...

Iraq was crippled by two decades of war an sanctions. But, Saddam was trying to keep up appearances to keep Iran at bay.

Further, the Dual Containment Policy had worked for 20 years until Dumbass Bush came along.
Iraq was the biggest exporter of terror, including Iran until Saddam was forced from power.

I'm not sure where you get your talking points, but stop using them.

Well, that should tell us how much we should trust the intelligence agencies in general. They're political entities, not fact-finding agencies. It's the way that the IRS, ATF, and DOJ have become as well.

ALL the intelligence went thru Cheney and he had failed at getting sanctions lifted on Libya, Iraq and the Stans.

ALL the intelligence went thru Cheney and he had failed at getting sanctions lifted on Libya, Iraq and the Stans.
I'm just saying that, with what Cheney was able to do, there's no reason to assume that other presidents/VPs haven't done similar things. They probably have just been more subtle about it.

Iraq was the biggest exporter of terror, including Iran until Saddam was forced from power.

I'm not sure where you get your talking points, but stop using them.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Operation Mass Appeal was on a mission to create a need to attack Iraq. Have you never read Bibi's Clean Break Strategy from 1996 or the PNAC letter to Clinton in 1998? Look at the dual citizen signatories. It was a complete cock up.

Forum List

Back