Did you receive the stimulus follow up Biden campaign plug IRS letter?

I got a letter, the out side of the envelope said it was from the IRS. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and the letter head said "The White House".

Yep good old Joe is sending letters to all the recipients of covid relief checks, patting himself on the back big time. His signature was one it and everything.

Wasn't this a really, really bad thing when Trump did it?

I'm just wondering, what do the board dems have to say about this.

So you got a letter that the White House has not yet sent?

And it was delivered on Sunday?

That's what I call magic mail!
Oh dear.....did the OP lie? I'm shocked !

I got a letter, the out side of the envelope said it was from the IRS. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and the letter head said "The White House".

Yep good old Joe is sending letters to all the recipients of covid relief checks, patting himself on the back big time. His signature was one it and everything.

First it was dated 15 April, and I just opened it today. I don't know exactly when I got it, it was Thursday or Friday, it was in a folded catalog. But hey, feel free to keep making an ass of yourself.

Here's another link, dumb ass.

Funny thing there TinyBrain

Both this link and the previous one speak to a plant to send letters. Neither mentions letters already sent.

AND

Trump's insistence that his signature appear on the checks, the checks that went out late to the poorest people, delayed distribution of the stimulus to those who needed it most. That is Trump's ego you love stroking, among other things.

The letter is really no different than the one sent by Bush in 2002.
Like the letter's intent, your hypocrisy is unchanged.

Some of you comrades have acknowledged receiving the letter also, child. So sell your propaganda elsewhere.

Show me.
Letter, date and postmark.

But in any case, no different than what Bush did in 01 but both differs greatly that Trump because Trump wanted his name on the checks which caused delays for the most needy of recipients.

Funny, people claiming to get this letter but no one has been able to show me one received before 4/30/2021.
Why is that?
Maybe it's a false flag thing meant to make you look stupid.
Nah! You guys don't need any help there.
BTW...
Did you send yours back?
If not you're a damned hypocrite.

You stupid fucking commie, they don't postmark metered mail and it went in the shredder with all the other junk mail the day I opened it.

BTW, what were the dates last Thur and Fri?

Funny thing that. You're the only one I've seen claiming to have received such a letter and it magically was shredded before you could take a phono.
Yep. Funny thing.

Well you stupid little commie, you're just not paying attention. Several people in the thread acknowledged getting the letter and I provided a link with a copy of it. I see you enjoy making an ignorant commie ass of yourself, so carry on. LMAO

If you received the follow up letter to the stimulus check using the IRS to campaign promote Joe Biden's inherited* Stimulus check, chances are this can be construed as an illegal use of Tax funds and missuse of the IRS dept to campaign for Biden=campaign finance fraud & abuse of power. *(it also proves they witheld and delayed the $, so they could make this spin move claiming it's Biden's promise not Trump's demand for 2,000 checks.)
To report campaign finance fraud-file complaints about the political plug here:

The IRS waste and abuse can reported to the investigative General of the IRS that deals with unecessary processes and abuses of their dept by politicians.

And lastly the abuse of power can be brought to the DOJ and AG, even though they will do nothing, that sweep under the rug can be used later in corruption charges.
Remember it's not 1 single charge, there's a collection of campaign finance fraud charges brewing that includes using his Cancer initiative research donation scam to pay execs who use the max donation allowed back into his campaign and worked on getting him elected not on cancer research support, seeing no donations to actual cancer research. Conveniently the initiative stoped after he got into office.

Last edited:
Funny thing that. You're the only one I've seen claiming to have received such a letter and it magically was shredded before you could take a phono.
Yep. Funny thing.
Wow... Should read the whole thread first. I make that mistake sometimes.
Didn't ask EVERYONE, if EVERYONE wants me to read their stuff then EVERYONE can respond to my posts.

Scrolled up 20 or so, no letters so...

Maybe if you've nothing to say, say it.

Didn't ask EVERYONE, if EVERYONE wants me to read their stuff then EVERYONE can respond to my posts.

Scrolled up 20 or so, no letters so...

Maybe if you've nothing to say, say it.
I don't care if you make yourself look like an idiot. I just would have said my mistake and moved on... But.. You do you. There really isn't any letter than people have received. *shrugs*

d5140874-0b0c-4598-84cd-d4547c633c09_1140x641.jpg

First it was dated 15 April, and I just opened it today. I don't know exactly when I got it, it was Thursday or Friday, it was in a folded catalog. But hey, feel free to keep making an ass of yourself.

Both this link and the previous one speak to a plant to send letters. Neither mentions letters already sent.

AND

Trump's insistence that his signature appear on the checks, the checks that went out late to the poorest people, delayed distribution of the stimulus to those who needed it most. That is Trump's ego you love stroking, among other things.

Some of you comrades have acknowledged receiving the letter also, child. So sell your propaganda elsewhere.

Show me.

But in any case, no different than what Bush did in 01 but both differs greatly that Trump because Trump wanted his name on the checks which caused delays for the most needy of recipients.

Funny, people claiming to get this letter but no one has been able to show me one received before 4/30/2021.
Why is that?
BTW...
Did you send yours back?

You stupid fucking commie, they don't postmark metered mail and it went in the shredder with all the other junk mail the day I opened it.

Yep. Funny thing.

Well you stupid little commie, you're just not paying attention. Several people in the thread acknowledged getting the letter and I provided a link with a copy of it. I see you enjoy making an ignorant commie ass of yourself, so carry on. LMAO

I pay attention to responses to my posts and to certain posters.
Since I did not see your link then you are not the former and
I can damned well tell you you are not the latter.

Free Lesson
Phone
Photo
mail photo to self
download photo
Submit

See how easy it is?!?!?!

DOLT Trump gave the greatest part to the 1% Biden to the middle class Should we pat the moron trump on the back for the good Biden does?? Our economy is roaring back thanks in good part to Biden and the BEST part is your POS republicans have NOTHING to do with it
yup...its the states telling xiden and fake-i, to fuck off...enough of the chinese flu lockdowns...thats the TRUTH

Last edited:
beijing xiden autograph for sale...bidding starts and stops at zero cents...

AND

Show me.

Why is that?
BTW...
Did you send yours back?

Yep. Funny thing.

Free Lesson
Phone
Photo
mail photo to self
download photo
Submit

See how easy it is?!?!?!

So you admit you remain ignorant by choice, GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND

Show me.

Why is that?
BTW...
Did you send yours back?

Yep. Funny thing.

Free Lesson
Phone
Photo
mail photo to self
download photo
Submit

See how easy it is?!?!?!

No, I admit no one here has posted a single bit of evidence supporting this lie.
My daughters and son got stimulus. No letter.
I got stimulus, no letter.
Now for the hard question with the easy answer...
Would a Trumpinista lie?

Well, lying ignoramus, that settles it.

AND

Show me.

Why is that?
BTW...
Did you send yours back?

Yep. Funny thing.

Free Lesson
Phone
Photo
mail photo to self
download photo
Submit

See how easy it is?!?!?!

No, I admit no one here has posted a single bit of evidence supporting this lie.
Would a Trumpinista lie?

Or you are arguing an even more problematic situation, by claiming the letters were only geared towards registered Republican and third party and non voter tax payers.
download-96.jpg

AND

Show me.

Why is that?
BTW...
Did you send yours back?

Yep. Funny thing.

Free Lesson
Phone
Photo
mail photo to self
download photo
Submit

See how easy it is?!?!?!

Would a Trumpinista lie?

Or you are arguing an even more problematic situation, by claiming the letters were only geared towards registered Republican and third party and non voter tax payers.
View attachment 488051
I'm not arguing anything.
I'll not argue the existence of purple martians till someone's demonstrated the existence of martians.

I laughed when I read it. Using Federal money to peddle ridiculous lies is about all he's able to do. I have bets down he gets offed by his own VP and the DNC in the next two years; he's forgotten to follow the agreements.

Forum List

Back