Did you know....

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
When you miss someone so much that it goes beyond mourning you potentially are able to draw things from within other people that are likened to the one you miss? It isn't necessarily so mystical... there is a valid science about it.

• Banned
Thank you Jillian for helping him/her form his/her opinion. Yours does matter so much. ;)

I don't mind being considered a little 'out there'... Afterall, the alternative would be... what, exactly?

B. Kidd... Perhaps some never draw such from others, but either way, it wouldn't be for me to prove to you... It would be for you to do for you.

Some people blow off spirituality, religion, and the mystical things boasting to know better than to invest in such... yet our brains are the fleshly representation of our souls and our minds are of our spirits. There is psychology.... fund-a-mentalism... and such.

It is more difficult for me to share my experiences and help others to better understand their own than it is for me to *just* have mine and keep the necessary secrets.

I think people make others (certainly those they are fond of) into an ideal they want them to be all-the-time.
I don't know so much how the missing or mourning of a person necessarily comes into play.
But people put others on a pedestal so to speak frequently. I think there is some co-dependency there. But am not positive.

• Banned
I think people make others (certainly those they are fond of) into an ideal they want them to be all-the-time.
I don't know so much how the missing or mourning of a person necessarily comes into play.
But people put others on a pedestal so to speak frequently. I think there is some co-dependency there. But am not positive.

There is a necessary level of co-dependency required for the most effective communications, but not necessarily unhealthy ones. I am not referring to things that 'just happen to be' coincidence.

There are reasons some come to better understand (cringe) the priests' position in the dubbed 'exorcist'. There is also much more involved in seances than mere carnival theatrics.

The theology of Christianity is ABOUT working God through individuals. The idealism through politics? ..... :dunno: How is it that others don't know?

And for the record, science should always determine politics, IMO.

When you miss someone so much that it goes beyond mourning you potentially are able to draw things from within other people that are likened to the one you miss? It isn't necessarily so mystical... there is a valid science about it.

Makes sense, i've done it before. "You just reminded me of my ___________ ____ ___ _________ whom i miss dearly" type of moment.

Thank you Jillian for helping him/her form his/her opinion. Yours does matter so much. ;)

I don't mind being considered a little 'out there'... Afterall, the alternative would be... what, exactly?

B. Kidd... Perhaps some never draw such from others, but either way, it wouldn't be for me to prove to you... It would be for you to do for you.

Some people blow off spirituality, religion, and the mystical things boasting to know better than to invest in such... yet our brains are the fleshly representation of our souls and our minds are of our spirits. There is psychology.... fund-a-mentalism... and such.

It is more difficult for me to share my experiences and help others to better understand their own than it is for me to *just* have mine and keep the necessary secrets.

1M3.....I really did not expect you to prove it. I already know that the brain is finite and our nervous systems cannot process more then 7 plus 1 or minus 1, bits of information, at any point in time. I call that finite, and, rather limited. Most people get into a quandry because they believe they know 'it all'.
As a result, I do not blow off mysticism, sprituality, nor religious things.
For example, yesterday, I went to Deadwood, S.D. for the first time. It was a bright, sunny, beautiful day, but I could not escape a gnawing feeling of 'dread' in the air. Deadwood has a nefarious history, and I felt it; that I do know and I know what I felt. And, I cannot prove it. So what? It was what I felt and I've been to numerous historical western towns. I never had that feeling in any of the others' I've been to.
Fortunately, an Indian birdsinger I know and a recent mystic I met showed me techniques on how to safeguard my aura from negative energy.

Last edited:
Buy a red car and all of a sudden there are a bunch more than you noticed before. I seriously doubt the departed takeover similiar folks.

I do highly recommend using a 'smudge stick' technique. Hopefully, it will work before I meet with the IRS agent whose auditing me.

Makes sense, i've done it before. "You just reminded me of my ___________ ____ ___ _________ whom i miss dearly" type of moment.

^^ This ^^ is exactly what I was hoping for... and my experiences have taught me it is best to keep my mouth shut until further notice about my level of awareness. Sometimes we are contacted in such a way that it must happen through others. Sometimes as we receive things... we are only trusted to receive more if our response is that it was 'understood'.

Ahhh yes... that would prove you know your worth, jullian.

that would be 'jillian'.

but i'm going to go out on a limb and bet that you've never had any independent validation of your professed intellect hence your desperate need to pretend to be an intellectual.

hint: you're just a wackjob.

Good, then, don't waste your precious princess time responding to my threads... Otherwise you are interrupting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back