Did You Know That Berkeley Holds "No Whites Day" Every Year???

14774840937587.jpg

are u referring to this thing that happen in 2016

those darn kids blocking a bridge look darn mean poor guy had to use the next bridge
But why did he have to use the next bridge?

14774840937587.jpg

are u referring to this thing that happen in 2016

those darn kids blocking a bridge look darn mean poor guy had to use the next bridge
But why did he have to use the next bridge?

Because it there and appears to be more convenient otherwise as a dude you might have to hit some women and he looks like a future senator.

It will come back to haunt him

AllOneAllFree on Twitter

Communist LGBT Blacks and Hispanics prevent Whites and Asians from crossing a bridge on campus. This has been going on for the last few years.

If you don't look the right color they refuse to let you pass.

How can you protest racism when you're acting like a racist yourself????

Why do whites like you use Asians like this? Asians aren't white.

Now would you do a little more research as to why this is done instead of whining and being disingenuous?

Because why are these students asking for safe spaces?

Am I allowed safe spaces from Africans?

AllOneAllFree on Twitter

Communist LGBT Blacks and Hispanics prevent Whites and Asians from crossing a bridge on campus. This has been going on for the last few years.

Now would you do a little more research as to why this is done instead of whining and being disingenuous?

Am I allowed safe spaces from Africans?

You should be of okay unless u mistake those people for being African or black when in fact it a Trans and LGBT protest

but hey FOX does need to check its fact as it has a loyal following no matter what is reported by them

AllOneAllFree on Twitter

They ask for safe spaces because they are incompetent and when the big earthquake hits they are all going to die because they are fucking morons.

The amazing effort some people put forth to deny.

I deny nothing, sweetcheeks, but I observe that you and your kind are incompetent morons who will die very rapidly when the thin veneer of civilization is cracked. Mother nature is a stone cold bitch, and she despises stupidity which is a capitol offence in her eyes.

Yes, you totally denied why those students felt they needed safe spaces to talk dumb shit. When nature comes full force there's nothing anyone can do.

Men and women of all races, better people than both these moron students AND you, died to secure civil rights for oppressed minorities.

And here you all are, pissing on their graves by demanding segregation again.

Morons.

AllOneAllFree on Twitter

They ask for safe spaces because they are incompetent and when the big earthquake hits they are all going to die because they are fucking morons.

I deny nothing, sweetcheeks, but I observe that you and your kind are incompetent morons who will die very rapidly when the thin veneer of civilization is cracked. Mother nature is a stone cold bitch, and she despises stupidity which is a capitol offence in her eyes.

Yes, you totally denied why those students felt they needed safe spaces to talk dumb shit. When nature comes full force there's nothing anyone can do.

They just found an simple yet irrational way to act like racists but not admit it. Racists come in all shapes and sizes. Colors and religions.
They are in denial.
And they think because people have been coddling them they can get away with anything.
Many of them are going to be very disappointed when they leave school and face people who won't tolerate their stupidity.

3085999D-44BF-47E4-8D2F-803F5F9A5F9E.jpeg
AllOneAllFree on Twitter

Look Dumbass.....those assholes were preventing Asians from crossing same as the Whites.
You'd know that if you just watched the video.

Asians aren't white, you racists cheat them too, so don't include them in your whining about racism against whites when students are asking for safe spaces away from whites because whites keep bullying people of color.

Including Asians.

AllOneAllFree on Twitter

I think to solve the racial issues we face today could simply be solved by ending affirmative action returning to old fashioned slavery...ya know instead of the victim hood /welfare slavery of today

We could also utilize the black bureaucrats at the welfare offices and college campus "diversity officers " and promote them to overseers

Its pretty obvious dont ya think ?

What's obvious is your internet courage.

Meh i wouldn't be to sure about that
I was Averys Neighbor ...so i have no problem slapping the living shit out of a racist nazi black girl

Have you ever been inside a public housing project or are you just one of them full of shit sheltered booshie blacks living in a 90% white neighborhood

I am sure of that. You might not have a problem slapping a woman because you're a punk. But you wouldn't be slapping a girl here son. I'm black, so you telling me you have a black friend is not impressive.

You ask stupid questions. And there is one thing that is certain. You're a punk ass full of shit white piece of crap suffering from psychosis.

I am from a generation that was taught to never hit a woman ...Just Like always say please , thank you ,and the the color of ones skin does not matter was drilled into my head EARLY on.

OH now not only are you a racist ****** slave you're a sexist who doesn't believe in equality at all!
Actually when a black girl starts punching you and then picks up a brick ITs ok to flatten em .......right on the corner of Myrtle and Broadway ...NO shame at all here my M train niggas !

I also knew a black girl in high school who was always starting fights with not only gals BUT guys .. it was always a lil weak dude to. Funny how she never started it with guys my size.

I understand why Black men who are serious about relationships and marriage prefer white and oriental Asian ladies over their own kind ...I dont blame them at all

I had a black girlfriend when i was younger and she slashed the tires of my brand new car..I had it two weeks......I DINDUNUFFIN!!!

LOl you've never been inside a housing project ?are you like one of them white transplants in NYC and you tip toe around one If you ever got near one ?
So how white is the neighborhood you live in ?
today mine is 97% white ....its a long way from the burg and bushwick
IS it that white ?
its white heaven

Last edited:

Men and women of all races, better people than both these moron students AND you, died to secure civil rights for oppressed minorities.

Morons.

Another ignorant white that thinks asking why students are asking for safe spaces is demanding segregation. Included in this group are white LGBTQ individuals. So racial segregation is not the issue. Why do these students feel unsafe? You can't answer that. All you want to do is whine about whites being discriminated against because one day out of a school year students want to be free of the abuse whites put on them.

You want to talk about segregation? Then address all white student organizations.

They just found an simple yet irrational way to act like racists but not admit it. Racists come in all shapes and sizes. Colors and religions.
They are in denial.
And they think because people have been coddling them they can get away with anything.
Many of them are going to be very disappointed when they leave school and face people who won't tolerate their stupidity.

And the question was," Why do these students feel they need safe spaces?"

You are scared to answer that honestly.

I think to solve the racial issues we face today could simply be solved by ending affirmative action returning to old fashioned slavery...ya know instead of the victim hood /welfare slavery of today

We could also utilize the black bureaucrats at the welfare offices and college campus "diversity officers " and promote them to overseers

Its pretty obvious dont ya think ?

What's obvious is your internet courage.

Meh i wouldn't be to sure about that
I was Averys Neighbor ...so i have no problem slapping the living shit out of a racist nazi black girl

Have you ever been inside a public housing project or are you just one of them full of shit sheltered booshie blacks living in a 90% white neighborhood

I am sure of that. You might not have a problem slapping a woman because you're a punk. But you wouldn't be slapping a girl here son. I'm black, so you telling me you have a black friend is not impressive.

You ask stupid questions. And there is one thing that is certain. You're a punk ass full of shit white piece of crap suffering from psychosis.

I am from a generation that was taught to never hit a woman ...Just Like always say please , thank you ,and the the color of ones skin does not matter was drilled into my head EARLY on.

OH now not only are you a racist ****** slave you're a sexist who doesn't believe in equality at all!
Actually when a black girl starts punching you and then picks up a brick ITs ok to flatten em .......right on the corner of Myrtle and Broadway ...NO shame at all here my M train niggas !

I also knew a black girl in high school who was always starting fights with not only gals BUT guys .. it was always a lil weak dude to. Funny how she never started it with guys my size.

I understand why Black men who are serious about relationships and marriage prefer white and oriental Asian ladies over their own kind ...I dont blame them at all

I had a black girlfriend when i was younger and she slashed the tires of my brand new car..I had it two weeks......I DINDUNUFFIN!!!

LOl you've never been inside a housing project ?are you like one of them white transplants in NYC and you tip toe around one If you ever got near one ?
So how white is the neighborhood you live in ?
today mine is 97% white ....its a long way from the burg and bushwick
IS it that white ?
its white heaven

You call me some things that apparently you don't know the definition of.

You provide the usual anecdotes. You had a black girlfriend and she slashed your tires. But you won't tell us why. You claim a black girl was picking fights with white dudes. Sure, yeah, right. I have heard the white racist testimony of how you were raised not to see color my whole life. What you don't understand is that whites who were actually raised that way don't provide this testimonial. You assume I have never been in a project even though I grew up with friends who I played with, went to birthday parties, stayed overnight with who lived in them. My best friend lived in one and raised HIS children as a single black father. I spent many a day there watching the NFL, NBA and baseball. So like I said, you ask stupid questions.

I don't have to live in a project to know what it's like to be black white boy. And if I had lived in a community that is 90 percent white, I would certainly have endured about every form of racism whites can dish out. Therefore I would know a racist when I see or read one. And you're a racist loser who takes up space a more productive person who died as a child should have.

They are in denial.

They feel they need places where they don't have to look at white faces.
They feel safer when everyone looks the same.

Morons.

Another ignorant white that thinks asking why students are asking for safe spaces is demanding segregation. Included in this group are white LGBTQ individuals. So racial segregation is not the issue. Why do these students feel unsafe? You can't answer that. All you want to do is whine about whites being discriminated against because one day out of a school year students want to be free of the abuse whites put on them.

You want to talk about segregation? Then address all white student organizations.
Please feel free point out any white-only student organizations.
Blacks can have Black Student Union.
Blacks can have BET.
Blacks can have Black Miss America contest.
Blacks can have black schools that are segregated like Bethune Cookman University.
Blacks can qualify for grants and scholarships that whites cannot.
Blacks can have Black Congressional Caucus.
Blacks can have the Rainbow Coalition.
Blacks can have The NAACP.
Blacks have a FUBU clothing line...."For Us...By Us" and "My Pride" apparel.
Blacks have an entire month to rub Black History (slavery) in our faces.

3FHwP8H0_400x400.jpg

Morons.

Blacks can have BET.
Blacks can have black schools that are segregated like Bethune Cookman University.

3FHwP8H0_400x400.jpg

Are you daft?

White student unions are old news

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...te-students-unions-pop-up-across-the-country/

BET was bought by Viacom in 2001. Viacom is white owned.

List of assets owned by Viacom

BET existed in the first place to offer black oriented programming/entertainment in a predominately white represented field.

Bethune Cookman IS NOT a "segregated" college. 78% its students are black.The percentage of non blacks in attendance exceeds the percentage of black students in attendance at most Ivy League colleges.
23% of the colleges faculty are white, and there are white, Asian and Hispanic students enrolled there.

As far as grants and scholarships go, more black families per capita live in poverty and without those opportunities, would likely not have a chance at higher education. And most certainly would not be the beneficiaries of "legacy admissions" like many white students are.

Elite-College Admissions Were Built to Protect Privilege

After I recover from laughing at such ignorance, I might respond to the rest of your post.

Last edited:

Morons.

They feel unsafe because they've been taught that they're victims, and it's whitey's fault. They've also been taught that words hurt and differing opinions are violence. They've been taught that nothing is ever their fault, their choices and the results of those choices are pre-ordained, and it's completely up to someone else to make it right for them, and that the world owes them because of their color

Pathetic. Not a bit of self-reliance or self-respect in the lot of 'em.

Note that very few of them have experienced actual oppression. You idiots have utterly devalued the word to fit your victimhood fetish.

I have no problem with _______-only clubs. Any race, any religion, any belief. You can't say that, however. To you, a blacks-only club is awesome, but a whites-only club is racist. That's stupid as hell.

I do have a problem, however, with state-sanctioned racism -- like what happened at Berkeley. Again, you can't say that. Since the people denied entry to a public space were white, you're just fine with that racism.

It is impossible for you deny you're a racist.

But you will.

They are in denial.

And so what about all whites spaces? Because that what you want and you want America to be a white space.

Morons.

Blacks can have BET.

3FHwP8H0_400x400.jpg

I'll repeat something I posted earlier because apparently you are just that damn dumb.

Another use of the false equivalence by whites pertains to the issues of history and cultural identification. For example, whites have been whining for years about why they cannot have a white history month. To ask this question, one must either be severely mentally challenged, suffering from psychosis, or are a racist purposefully building a strawman. I’m serious when I say that. I am always stumped when I am asked that question. Are these people really that stupid? Do they not pay attention to how American history has been portrayed? Is it that just because it’s not called white history do they not think that whites have not been described as part of history?

How much plainer does it need to be made? The founders of this nation were all white men. Do we need to say that 55 white men founded this nation for whites to feel they have been given their accurate place in American history? Do we describe George Washington as the first white president and continue to name 44 presidents as the white presidents for some whites to understand just how much white history has been taught? They whine about February but what do we call the other months in reference to American history? Should we call the 11 other months of the year white history month so that whites can understand?

There are whites who are upset at the way history has been taught and have gone so far as to try getting state educational texts redone in a manner that only shows whites in a positive light. While this is done people are sitting at home teaching their children how hard whites have worked and how non whites are taking everything from them. They want to teach revised history. I have always believed we were taught history to learn what we did so we never do it again. Whites should not have done what was done so if whites are portrayed as bad guys it’s because whites have done bad things. And while there are whites wanting to erase any history showing them in an unflattering manner, we must assuredly maintain and remember the history of the confederacy. We must not show slavery, but we must remember southern heritage. But southern heritage involves slavery. It’s funny how some people think.

The same goes for other cultural matters. I have heard whites crying about Miss Black America. The usual whining is how unfair it is and how the outcry would be huge if whites had a pageant that was named Miss White America. What do they think the pageant was from 1921 until 1970 when no one of color was allowed to compete in the pageant? It was not until 1970 that a black contestant participated in the Miss America pageant, Miss Cheryl Brown. So then it was apparent the pageant was for whites only. For 50 years it was the Miss White America Pageant. Now just because white people didn’t call it that doesn’t mean that wasn’t what it was. It took until 1983 for a woman of color to win the pageant and these two things alone were why there was and is a Miss Black USA. Are whites that blind to the things they have done to think they are not included just because they did not expressly name something the white this or that even while excluding anyone not white?

Whites are crying about Historically Black Colleges. But then just because you call yourself Harvard doesn’t exclude the fact that you are historically white. I can say that for almost every university, private or public, in this country. Blacks built colleges because we weren’t allowed into historically white colleges and today just because whites don’t call these colleges exactly what they are, they cry about HBCU’s like there is no such things as an HWCU.

Whites began whining about the NAACP and white civil rights. They believe that whites are losing their civil rights. How do you figure? What rights have whites lost? Somebody help me see it! Because of the vivid imagination of some whites we see white rights organizations popping up. Whites actually formed an organization called the National Association for the Advancement of White People. Yes, the NAAWP. I can go on and on with how there are whites whining about how non whites have had to create their own organizations and celebrations based upon our race and culture. They seem to ignore that ten ton elephant sitting on their lap, the fact that it was because whites refused to allow non whites to be part of American culture. I am writing this in the 21st century and it’s high time whites stopped lying to themselves about how things have been done in the United States.

They are in denial.

And so what about all whites spaces? Because that what you want and you want America to be a white space.
White spaces?
I don't know about that. My wife is black.

Forum List

Back