Did you hear: Obama vs. Paul 2012 A Dead Heat?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
I heard if the 2012 Presidential election were held today, Barack Obama would get 42% of the vote, and Ron Paul would get 41% of the vote. This is according toUSMB member... L00serballs

Holy Mother of God!!! Imagine being such a stupid prick........just around 31 short months of the election in 2012 and this stupid prick is making statements predicting Obama is what? Going to end up in a runoff in the US House? I don't get it.

If Obama got 42% of the vote and Paul got 41% of the vote, where would the missing 17% of the vote be? Can a President get elected with just 42% or 41% of the vote?

What is USMB member... L00serballs trying to say? And how many people can predict an election 2 1/2 years out?

Last edited:
I heard if the 2012 Presidential election were held today, Barack Obama would get 42% of the vote, and Ron Paul would get 41% of the vote. This is according toUSMB member... L00serballs

Holy Mother of God!!! Imagine being such a stupid prick........just around 31 short months of the election in 2012 and this stupid prick is making statements predicting Obama is what? Going to end up in a runoff in the US House? I don't get it.

If Obama got 42% of the vote and Paul got 41% of the vote, where would the missing 17% of the vote be? Can a President get elected with just 42% or 41% of the vote?

What is USMB member... L00serballs trying to say? And how many people can predict an election 2 1/2 years out?

Actually it's what Rasmussen is saying, and it's a hypothetical election based on today's conditions. Obviously we can only speculate as to what the atmosphere will be like in 2012.

Actually it's what Rasmussen is saying, and it's a hypothetical election based on today's conditions. Obviously we can only speculate as to what the atmosphere will be like in 2012.

I understand. It's fantasy land masturbation.

btw, I doubt it's what R. is saying. It is what is in a poll

Run Ronnie run....

The Dems need you in 2012

I stil say 42% of Americans do not know who the fuck Ron Paul is

It was Rasmussen's poll.

Actually "Shaved Monkey/Adolf Hitler" would probably beat "Obama/Biden" in a poll today.

And Obama would crush any of the stiffs the Republicans currently have to run...

Maybe the Republicans should just run Hitler

It was Rasmussen's poll.

I was just amusing myself by ding what passes for debate here. I took your words and misinterpreted them.

I know the words "Actually it's what Rasmussen is saying" and deliberately put them in the context of exact meanings. Of course you meant the Ras poll.

The sad thing about the internet message board community is many people do what I did without meaning to.

:eusa_whistle:

is this Dante's last post?

Last edited:
Run Ronnie run....

The Dems need you in 2012

I stil say 42% of Americans do not know who the fuck Ron Paul is

I seriously doubt. before 2008 sure, now... not so much. every major news network has him on for financial advice and interviews weekly. during CNNs multi-hour special on the economic meltdown that was watched by millions, ron pauls speeches and writings got more airtime than any other people. they even played his grilling of bernanke multiple times.

Actually "Shaved Monkey/Adolf Hitler" would probably beat "Obama/Biden" in a poll today.

And Obama would crush any of the stiffs the Republicans currently have to run...

He'd be their ideal candidate. A group of republicans supported Hitler and Mussolini in the '30s, even to the point of planning the overthrow of FDR.
Thanks to Smedley Butler, who revealed the story at public Congressional hearings in 1934, the plot was foiled.

Last edited:

also kind of incongruous given obama has about a 50% approval rating and has pretty much stayed around that for ages... up a point, down a point..

insane creeps said paul was going to sweep the repub nomination, too.

such nutters..... don't know about you, but i'm so bored of their wishful thinking and propaganda.

Keep saying it. Obama's poll numbers have declined farther faster than any other president.

And yet the GOP STILL can't get their act together. Just how stupid is Michael Steele?

Forum List

Back