Did you guys see the Trump supporters defending a Target store from looters last night?

They love their big box store corporate entity that puts Mom and Pop stores out of business...

Stores like Target provide the economies of scale that promote efficiency as well as low prices. They also provide more choice to the consumer than Mom and/or Pop could ever provide.

Mom and/or Pop reigned supreme before most people got automobiles in the mid 20th Century
Low prices through products made by slave labor in a foreign nation to make your life better...
Yet you'll attack the president trying too bring jobs back to America and away from the slave labor.
He had his stuff made in China, true or false:
You buy products from China. True or False?
Sure...tons.
Bingo. We are too reliant on that evil regime.

Your blob sure relied on them. He could have hired Americans but he didn’t. Now he’s coaxed you into believing thathe cares about American workers.

And you wonder why the world thinks you’re stupid?
That was not remotely why I voted for him. Part of the reason was to trigger leftist assholes like you and it worked. Thank you for proving my point. Like I said, you're fat so don't call others "blob".

Didn’t mention voting. But it is good to see you get lied to by the guy you support. Again, this is why everyone laughs at you
Opinions vary. I will vote and support him again in 2020. One of the few politicians who actually kept his promises. Will you move to Canada if he wins again?

Yeah...he’s playing you for a sucker.
He has driven you and your ilk mad. This is what I wanted. Explain how that makes me a sucker? I'll patiently wait.

Mad? Funny how it’s you and your fellow blob supporters are the ones talking about shooting people, wanting civil war, mailing bombs to people. If anything, the blob has driven you guys crazy. This is what happens with all cults. Their members can’t comprehend counter factuals. So rage ensues.

They love their big box store corporate entity that puts Mom and Pop stores out of business...

Stores like Target provide the economies of scale that promote efficiency as well as low prices. They also provide more choice to the consumer than Mom and/or Pop could ever provide.

Mom and/or Pop reigned supreme before most people got automobiles in the mid 20th Century
Low prices through products made by slave labor in a foreign nation to make your life better...
Yet you'll attack the president trying too bring jobs back to America and away from the slave labor.
He had his stuff made in China, true or false:
You buy products from China. True or False?
Sure...tons.
Bingo. We are too reliant on that evil regime.

Your blob sure relied on them. He could have hired Americans but he didn’t. Now he’s coaxed you into believing thathe cares about American workers.

And you wonder why the world thinks you’re stupid?
That was not remotely why I voted for him. Part of the reason was to trigger leftist assholes like you and it worked. Thank you for proving my point. Like I said, you're fat so don't call others "blob".

Didn’t mention voting. But it is good to see you get lied to by the guy you support. Again, this is why everyone laughs at you
Opinions vary. I will vote and support him again in 2020. One of the few politicians who actually kept his promises. Will you move to Canada if he wins again?

Yeah...he’s playing you for a sucker.
He has driven you and your ilk mad. This is what I wanted. Explain how that makes me a sucker? I'll patiently wait.

Mad? Funny how it’s you and your fellow blob supporters are the ones talking about shooting people, wanting civil war, mailing bombs to people. If anything, the blob has driven you guys crazy. This is what happens with all cults. Their members can’t comprehend counter factuals. So rage ensues.
Never once did I say that. You’re the one with an avatar of him and posting nonstop about him. His victory drove you mad and I enjoy watching your misery. Yum yum yum

What put mom and pop stores out of business today is looting and burning them down or forcing to keep them closed for a bullshit virus.
I buy only the best Chinese brands at Target..Vietnamese products in Kohl's...All the big names sell is foreign made products..Refusing to buy American made products. I am glad people put their lives on the line for free for those foreign workers...

Every one of your leftist Democrats voted for those 'free trade' deals, starting with Jimmy Carter's MFN status for Red China to Bil Clinton's signing of the NAFTA scam, to criminal syndicate chief's promotion of his assorted scams. LEft wingers are the biggest faction supporting Wall Streets' biggest labor racketeering scams of the last 50 years.
Repubs did to from Nixon to Reagan and Bush sr.

So your response to liberals condemning whites who offend them as white supremacists is to condemn whites who offend you as white supremacists. Got it.
I dont think you get anything

I am mocking libs who accuse any white they disagree with as a racist or white supremacist

Moonglow is an anarchist

he hates everyone
I would assume the feeling is mutual with anyone who has come in contact with him.
There you go, stroking each other in public again...
Interesting when you attack the president for his position on China you're actually supporting China slave labor.
The same slave labor he used to make his cheap crap...right
You being anti Trump on China means you are pro slave labor

Trump used that slave labor to make his cheap wares.
Yet your pro China slave labor

As is your blob
That makes absolutely no sense of Trump was pro china why the tariff's on china? If you aren't pro china slave labor why do you support China?

Moonglow is an anarchist

he hates everyone
I would assume the feeling is mutual with anyone who has come in contact with him.
Interesting when you attack the president for his position on China you're actually supporting China slave labor.

As is your blob
That makes absolutely no sense of Trump was pro china why the tariff's on china? If you aren't pro china slave labor why do you support China?

I for one love any business - Mom and Pop and corporate alike - that invest in the inner city and serve the Community. The same voices smirking and mocking about a Target “getting its due” are going to be the same ones crying “racism” because the big box retailers’ risk management will deem the costs exceeding the benefits of building a new one in the same community with a riot history.

Moonglow is an anarchist

he hates everyone

As is your blob

He said he liked Comey Trump speaks nice about others until he slides the shaft to them

I for one love any business - Mom and Pop and corporate alike - that invest in the inner city and serve the Community. The same voices smirking and mocking about a Target “getting its due” are going to be the same ones crying “racism” because the big box retailers’ risk management will deem the costs exceeding the benefits of building a new one in the same community with a riot history.
They want protection they can pay protection money...It's nothing personal just business.

They want protection they can pay protection money...It's nothing personal just business.

Lol. You are starting the whole cycle over again. What is your acceptable version of protection?

They’re not getting their just desserts. Nobody is saying that really.

It is funny that one of the largest importers of Chinese made goods is being protected by blob supporters who say that they disdain those imports.

What put mom and pop stores out of business today is looting and burning them down or forcing to keep them closed for a bullshit virus.
I buy only the best Chinese brands at Target..Vietnamese products in Kohl's...All the big names sell is foreign made products..Refusing to buy American made products. I am glad people put their lives on the line for free for those foreign workers...

Every one of your leftist Democrats voted for those 'free trade' deals, starting with Jimmy Carter's MFN status for Red China to Bil Clinton's signing of the NAFTA scam, to criminal syndicate chief's promotion of his assorted scams. LEft wingers are the biggest faction supporting Wall Streets' biggest labor racketeering scams of the last 50 years.
Repubs did to from Nixon to Reagan and Bush sr.

lol so what??? I'm not a Republican, not my job to defend them; I have no love for right wing traitors either.

Sure I do, that is why I hire only American citizens...Yet, I do not throw my life on the line for a corporate entity, if the store is so important to the corporation they should hire guards to guard their stores and I never have liked to shop Target.

What about those folks who live in the neighborhood and are now out of a job because some vermin thugs decided to burn it down?

Target, the corporation, isn't going to be reeling into bankruptcy protection because one of their stores gets burned down. But the people who work in that store are now out of work and destined to become a drain on the public coffers. They lose their jobs, their medical insurance; Hell, maybe they even lose their homes.

How is that a good idea?

New Topics

Forum List

Back