Did you ever heard of the term incel?

Mortimer

Gold Member
In the UK there was now a incel murderer, or they portrayed him as incel, and as misogynistic etc. Someone commented on social media it is right wing terrorism lol. He just was dissappointed in life and his mother, but i guess if you are male you are right wing, by definition, just like if you are white or hetero, you are right wing. I see no other reason to paint him as right wing. But I guess if you say misogynistic it means right wing.

Incel made it into Television, I saw a year or two ago a series of criminal minds or criminal intent im not sure how it is called, and they arrested a incel who plotted to kill beautiful girls.

How is incel even right wing, i see incel is someone who doesnt get pussy and therefore is angry, i have no idea how that is right wing except because they are males, and males always right wing, females always left wing, whites always right wing, blacks always left wing, gays always left wing, heteros always right wing. the only reason to call them right wing would be because they are males and hetero, but it has totally nothing to do with right or left, i guess im a incel by definition or technically since i cannot a girl at all and im a bit dissappointed, that makes me a right wing terrorist? but i dont consider myself misogynistic or violent, so im not a incel practically.

He just was dissappointed in life and his mother

Imagine that...

Norman_Mother.jpg

I didnt made that assertion, I said that is the only reason for the media to paint it like that. You assume I make the assertion but it is clear I opposse that assertion, and I suspect that media and etc. make that assertion.
You should choose your source of information more carefully, then.

New Topics

Forum List

Back