Did Trump Incite Insurrection?

Trump has legally been charged with inciting a riot and insurrection.

No he hasn't.

The Nazis in the house have engaged in political demagoguery that has no legal merit and it little more than a temper tantrum.
Congress makes the laws, not some anonymous nobody on a messageboard. Trump was legally impeached and charged with inciting crimes. Sometimes you must come out of your delusional brainwashed bubble.

That takes place after you get the bill. Usually in a doctors office you are not being told by the doctor that you stole his election.
CONTEXT to fight for life in a hospital is to fight the illness.
CONTEXT to fight against certification of Trump's loss is to fight the Congress of United States of America.
So you proved you understand the analogy.
The left has come unhinged.
Trump went fishing, and the Dems took the bait, hook line and stinker.;)

"Took the bait"?

Idiot, Trump just got impeached for his deplorable fishing expedition to overturn the result of an election which cumulated in the violent seiege of the Congress on Jan 6th, 2021. A historic achievement.

You Trumpster idiots think that he is some kind of genius playing 4D Chess, in reality is a fucking moron playing with fire. He lost the congress and the presidency for Republicans and ensured himself a name in infamy. He will easily be the worst president this country has ever had.
Yes, impeachment.
Yes they took the bait.
Yes, just like the perfect phone call.
Yes they took the bait.
Get the picture yet ?
Hook line and stinker ;)
The Dems are doing more damage to themselves than any enemy could ever wish for.

Ok moron, whatever you say.
Meanwhile, Trump brand is in the shitter and no one wants to have anything to do with him.
Trump's no stranger to the rain.
He knows from years of interviews, fake news, Hollywood, lawyers, how the slightest of words can be used against him.
Just like the phone call, where he knew there were people listening, and if you think he wasnt advised as to what he could, and couldnt say, prior to that speech, then youre sadly mistaken.
Maybe he took his words to the legal limit, but I dont believe he intended on violence or incited insurrection.

OR he is a moron who once again could not get over his flawed self for the good of the country or even his own political future.

So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence.

Ooh is that what he said?? Well then nothing to see there...except of course BLATANT INCITEMENT of his zealots to FIGHT for him:

— “We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

THE FACTS: Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

~~~~~~
Perhaps you've forgotten the following:

I also understand that Nancy Pelosi requested the National Guard set up crew served weapons around the House of Representatives and Senate to protecte her.

No he hasn't.

The Nazis in the house have engaged in political demagoguery that has no legal merit and it little more than a temper tantrum.
Congress makes the laws, not some anonymous nobody on a messageboard. Trump was legally impeached and charged with inciting crimes. Sometimes you must come out of your delusional brainwashed bubble.

That is so, while Trump is now a civilian and former president, Congress no longer has authority to try him for impeachment.

Check the Constitution on that one and while you're at it read what Dershowitz and Turley have written on the subject....
Meanwhile perhaps you should read up on Quo Warranto..... in reference to the impeachment.
FineLaw has a great treatise on the subject....
They all cover the legality and illegalties of impeach of sitting presidents and former presidents.

Did Trump Incite Insurrection? by Rachel Alexander (townhall.com)
11 Jan 2021 ~~ By Rachel Alexander
I didn’t really want to write this article since I’ll probably be banned faster from big tech than expected, but as a lawyer whose favorite area of law is constitutional law, I see it as my duty. The left is trying to get rid of President Trump before the end of his term, saying he incited an insurrection in the speech he gave near the White House on January 6. House Democrats have drafted Articles of Impeachment with over 150 sponsors. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi compared Trump’s actions to those of President Nixon’s in Watergate. Dozens of Democrats and some Republicans are also calling on Vice President Mike Pence and the cabinet to remove Trump through the 25th Amendment, saying he is no longer fit for office.
The Articles of Impeachment say Trump shall be removed for treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors under the Fourteenth Amendment, which prohibits the president (as well as the vice president, Congress and state legislators) from engaging in insurrection against the Constitution.
They use a lot of vague, lofty language but are short on specifics. They say he “gravely endangered the security of the United States government.” They claim he “threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transfer of power, and imperiled a coordinate branch of government.” What do they cite as his dangerous words? Saying he won the election by a landslide. He encouraged “imminent lawless action” which “interfered with the peaceful transition of power.” They assert that he will “remain a threat to national security, democracy and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office.”
~Snip~
So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence. This is speech protected under the First Amendment. In fact, it is the heart of free speech, the right to march in political protest.
As for remaining a threat if he stays in office and thwarting the peaceful transition of power, the Democrats failed to mention in their Articles that after the violence started, Trump tweeted twice denouncing the violence, then followed up with a video denouncing it again. He conceded the election, saying his “focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power.”
~Snip~
The left is far more guilty of inciting violence than the president, but they have the MSM behind them to focus all the attention on Trump, and big tech behind them to punish both the president and the right. Big tech is now using the Capitol break-in to speed up the purge of conservatives, attacking us on multiple levels including at the roots of the internet, which I will address how to combat next week.

Comment:
The violence of insurrection were begun by Democrats like Representatives like Waters, Schiff, and especially Pelosi.
Nowhere in President Trump's January 6th speech did he incite the people to assault the Capitol Building.
Neither the Media or the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left have ever been objective, reasonable or honest in their attitude and reporting the truth or politics. They both have been consumate liars. To Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists, the truth is completely irrelevant to them. 90% us will never know what Trump said, but 100% of us will know Democrat politicians and media are 100% sure he must be removed.
IMHO, there is no greater proof that Trump is working against Satan than the Democrats constant irrational, illogical, deceitful attacks on him.
There is no doubt in my mind that the riot of January 6th was a False Flag operation conducted by Antifa/BLM. The was typical to actions of terrorists not the people that were peacefully there to protest..
Sure he did. Any reasonable person would come to that conclusion.

I didn’t really want to write this article since I’ll probably be banned faster from big tech than expected, but as a lawyer whose favorite area of law is constitutional law, I see it as my duty. The left is trying to get rid of President Trump before the end of his term, saying he incited an insurrection in the speech he gave near the White House on January 6. House Democrats have drafted Articles of Impeachment with over 150 sponsors. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi compared Trump’s actions to those of President Nixon’s in Watergate. Dozens of Democrats and some Republicans are also calling on Vice President Mike Pence and the cabinet to remove Trump through the 25th Amendment, saying he is no longer fit for office.
The Articles of Impeachment say Trump shall be removed for treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors under the Fourteenth Amendment, which prohibits the president (as well as the vice president, Congress and state legislators) from engaging in insurrection against the Constitution.
They use a lot of vague, lofty language but are short on specifics. They say he “gravely endangered the security of the United States government.” They claim he “threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transfer of power, and imperiled a coordinate branch of government.” What do they cite as his dangerous words? Saying he won the election by a landslide. He encouraged “imminent lawless action” which “interfered with the peaceful transition of power.” They assert that he will “remain a threat to national security, democracy and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office.”
~Snip~
So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence. This is speech protected under the First Amendment. In fact, it is the heart of free speech, the right to march in political protest.
As for remaining a threat if he stays in office and thwarting the peaceful transition of power, the Democrats failed to mention in their Articles that after the violence started, Trump tweeted twice denouncing the violence, then followed up with a video denouncing it again. He conceded the election, saying his “focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power.”
~Snip~
The left is far more guilty of inciting violence than the president, but they have the MSM behind them to focus all the attention on Trump, and big tech behind them to punish both the president and the right. Big tech is now using the Capitol break-in to speed up the purge of conservatives, attacking us on multiple levels including at the roots of the internet, which I will address how to combat next week.

Comment:
The violence of insurrection were begun by Democrats like Representatives like Waters, Schiff, and especially Pelosi.
Nowhere in President Trump's January 6th speech did he incite the people to assault the Capitol Building.
Neither the Media or the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left have ever been objective, reasonable or honest in their attitude and reporting the truth or politics. They both have been consumate liars. To Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists, the truth is completely irrelevant to them. 90% us will never know what Trump said, but 100% of us will know Democrat politicians and media are 100% sure he must be removed.
IMHO, there is no greater proof that Trump is working against Satan than the Democrats constant irrational, illogical, deceitful attacks on him.
There is no doubt in my mind that the riot of January 6th was a False Flag operation conducted by Antifa/BLM. The was typical to actions of terrorists not the people that were peacefully there to protest..

~~~~~~
What words did Trump use on January 6, 2021 to incite the false flag attack by Antifa? We all know that the attack on the Capital Building?
The attack by anarchists began before Trump spoke. If there was really a mob attack by Trump supporters why didn't these people on the ellipse join those rioters?
This was all a set up. Yes, a few conservatives got carried away by the mob mentality, but the majoritydid not.
1611565161275.png

Yes. And I'm just giving you the highlight here. There was more in his call to arms that day.
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

So your lame ass is claiming Trump incited a violent break in and riot by simply suggesting they go down, stand there outside and cheer on (support) their senators? :auiqs.jpg: A protest that actually started many minutes down there before he was even finished speaking by people who had to have planned and prepared for the riot and break in days in advance? You are a dipsydoodle zygote! :21:

BidenTrash.jpg

Sure he did and his cohort did also.

What were his exact words on Jan 6th that incited the riot? Were they... "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

"The break-in occurred before Trump’s speech ended, and most people at the Capitol building could not hear Trump’s speech near the White House, nor did they appear to be watching it on their phones. Plenty of videos circulated later showing Capitol police letting the protesters in peacefully and even pointing out where they should go once they were inside the building."
Meanwhile....
"The Democrats’ accusations are stunning considering their leaders’ encouragement of violent Antifa and BLM rioters this past summer. Vice President-elect Kamala Harris encouraged her millions of Twitter followers to donate to a fundraiser that paid bail for accused rioters. Biden staffers did too and nothing happened to them. Antifa wants to overthrow the Constitution. BLM is a Marxist movement. Additionally, in 2018, Biden said about Trump, “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.”"
No he did not.., It was the mask mandate that caused some to followed the paid agitators into the building.
A lack of oxygen to the brain will cause someone to be disoriented or confused.

A brain tumor may affect memory. Cancer treatment, head trauma or concussion, brain infections and strokes may also bring about short-term memory loss, according to the NIH. A lack of oxygen to the brain can affect short-term memory.

Congress cannot override the Constitution (yet). Impeachment is a process of removing elected officials from office, it is not a criminal trial, nor is it a means of revenge against enemies of the Reich.

No reasonable person has come to that conclusion. The only ones who make the claim are you Nazis.

To the Nazi democrat Reich "peacefully and patriotically make our voices heard" is insurrection. "Burn the motherfucker down" is peaceful protest.

So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence.

Ooh is that what he said?? Well then nothing to see there...except of course BLATANT INCITEMENT of his zealots to FIGHT for him:

— “We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

THE FACTS: Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

None of those are directives to perform illegal acts. A call for action is not incitement, doubly so using the terms Trump used, which are not specific, and do not direct the crowd to perform illegal acts.

In fact, he directed them to be peaceful.

Yes. And I'm just giving you the highlight here. There was more in his call to arms that day.
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

No directive to perform an illegal act, and I note you left out the part where he told them to be peaceful.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

~~~~~~
What words did Trump use on January 6, 2021 to incite the false flag attack by Antifa? We all know that the attack on the Capital Building?
The attack by anarchists began before Trump spoke. If there was really a mob attack by Trump supporters why didn't these people on the ellipse join those rioters?
This was all a set up. Yes, a few conservatives got carried away by the mob mentality, but the majoritydid not.

The was the democrat's Reichstag fire.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Comment:

~~~~~~

The was the democrat's Reichstag fire.
Jesus Fucking Christ, you people really are fucking Stupid.

Forum List

Back