Did Trump Incite Insurrection?

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Did Trump Incite Insurrection? by Rachel Alexander (townhall.com)
11 Jan 2021 ~~ By Rachel Alexander
I didn’t really want to write this article since I’ll probably be banned faster from big tech than expected, but as a lawyer whose favorite area of law is constitutional law, I see it as my duty. The left is trying to get rid of President Trump before the end of his term, saying he incited an insurrection in the speech he gave near the White House on January 6. House Democrats have drafted Articles of Impeachment with over 150 sponsors. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi compared Trump’s actions to those of President Nixon’s in Watergate. Dozens of Democrats and some Republicans are also calling on Vice President Mike Pence and the cabinet to remove Trump through the 25th Amendment, saying he is no longer fit for office.
The Articles of Impeachment say Trump shall be removed for treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors under the Fourteenth Amendment, which prohibits the president (as well as the vice president, Congress and state legislators) from engaging in insurrection against the Constitution.
They use a lot of vague, lofty language but are short on specifics. They say he “gravely endangered the security of the United States government.” They claim he “threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transfer of power, and imperiled a coordinate branch of government.” What do they cite as his dangerous words? Saying he won the election by a landslide. He encouraged “imminent lawless action” which “interfered with the peaceful transition of power.” They assert that he will “remain a threat to national security, democracy and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office.”
~Snip~
So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence. This is speech protected under the First Amendment. In fact, it is the heart of free speech, the right to march in political protest.
As for remaining a threat if he stays in office and thwarting the peaceful transition of power, the Democrats failed to mention in their Articles that after the violence started, Trump tweeted twice denouncing the violence, then followed up with a video denouncing it again. He conceded the election, saying his “focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power.”
~Snip~
The left is far more guilty of inciting violence than the president, but they have the MSM behind them to focus all the attention on Trump, and big tech behind them to punish both the president and the right. Big tech is now using the Capitol break-in to speed up the purge of conservatives, attacking us on multiple levels including at the roots of the internet, which I will address how to combat next week.

Comment:
The violence of insurrection were begun by Democrats like Representatives like Waters, Schiff, and especially Pelosi.
Nowhere in President Trump's January 6th speech did he incite the people to assault the Capitol Building.
Neither the Media or the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left have ever been objective, reasonable or honest in their attitude and reporting the truth or politics. They both have been consumate liars. To Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists, the truth is completely irrelevant to them. 90% us will never know what Trump said, but 100% of us will know Democrat politicians and media are 100% sure he must be removed.
IMHO, there is no greater proof that Trump is working against Satan than the Democrats constant irrational, illogical, deceitful attacks on him.
There is no doubt in my mind that the riot of January 6th was a False Flag operation conducted by Antifa/BLM. The was typical to actions of terrorists not the people that were peacefully there to protest..

Sure he did and his cohort did also.

What were his exact words on Jan 6th that incited the riot? Were they... "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

"The break-in occurred before Trump’s speech ended, and most people at the Capitol building could not hear Trump’s speech near the White House, nor did they appear to be watching it on their phones. Plenty of videos circulated later showing Capitol police letting the protesters in peacefully and even pointing out where they should go once they were inside the building."
Meanwhile....
"The Democrats’ accusations are stunning considering their leaders’ encouragement of violent Antifa and BLM rioters this past summer. Vice President-elect Kamala Harris encouraged her millions of Twitter followers to donate to a fundraiser that paid bail for accused rioters. Biden staffers did too and nothing happened to them. Antifa wants to overthrow the Constitution. BLM is a Marxist movement. Additionally, in 2018, Biden said about Trump, “If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.”"

Last edited:
So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence.

Ooh is that what he said?? Well then nothing to see there...except of course BLATANT INCITEMENT of his zealots to FIGHT for him:

— “We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

THE FACTS: Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

Yes. And I'm just giving you the highlight here. There was more in his call to arms that day.
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Peace in the middle east...new trade deals that are fair to us....a record time in getting a vaccine....(which I think that pissed the dems off the most...they wanted covid to stay)....
And with all of that good work they want to destroy Trump?...this is about warning any other outsider to not even think about running for president or they will ruin you and your family right in broad daylight....

Telling supporters to march to the capitol does not mean break into it...not in any language...Even the nations of Germany Spain and France and Canada are warning the dems to not do another impeachment....

We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

By gosh, who could have ever thought that a call to fight would result in fighting!

Did Trump Incite Insurrection? by Rachel Alexander (townhall.com)
11 Jan 2021 ~~ By Rachel Alexander
I didn’t really want to write this article since I’ll probably be banned faster from big tech than expected, but as a lawyer whose favorite area of law is constitutional law, I see it as my duty. The left is trying to get rid of President Trump before the end of his term, saying he incited an insurrection in the speech he gave near the White House on January 6. House Democrats have drafted Articles of Impeachment with over 150 sponsors. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi compared Trump’s actions to those of President Nixon’s in Watergate. Dozens of Democrats and some Republicans are also calling on Vice President Mike Pence and the cabinet to remove Trump through the 25th Amendment, saying he is no longer fit for office.
The Articles of Impeachment say Trump shall be removed for treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors under the Fourteenth Amendment, which prohibits the president (as well as the vice president, Congress and state legislators) from engaging in insurrection against the Constitution.
They use a lot of vague, lofty language but are short on specifics. They say he “gravely endangered the security of the United States government.” They claim he “threatened the integrity of the democratic system, interfered with the peaceful transfer of power, and imperiled a coordinate branch of government.” What do they cite as his dangerous words? Saying he won the election by a landslide. He encouraged “imminent lawless action” which “interfered with the peaceful transition of power.” They assert that he will “remain a threat to national security, democracy and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office.”
~Snip~
So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence. This is speech protected under the First Amendment. In fact, it is the heart of free speech, the right to march in political protest.
As for remaining a threat if he stays in office and thwarting the peaceful transition of power, the Democrats failed to mention in their Articles that after the violence started, Trump tweeted twice denouncing the violence, then followed up with a video denouncing it again. He conceded the election, saying his “focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power.”
~Snip~
The left is far more guilty of inciting violence than the president, but they have the MSM behind them to focus all the attention on Trump, and big tech behind them to punish both the president and the right. Big tech is now using the Capitol break-in to speed up the purge of conservatives, attacking us on multiple levels including at the roots of the internet, which I will address how to combat next week.

Comment:
The violence of insurrection were begun by Democrats like Representatives like Waters, Schiff, and especially Pelosi.
Nowhere in President Trump's January 6th speech did he incite the people to assault the Capitol Building.
Neither the Media or the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Left have ever been objective, reasonable or honest in their attitude and reporting the truth or politics. They both have been consumate liars. To Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists, the truth is completely irrelevant to them. 90% us will never know what Trump said, but 100% of us will know Democrat politicians and media are 100% sure he must be removed.
IMHO, there is no greater proof that Trump is working against Satan than the Democrats constant irrational, illogical, deceitful attacks on him.
There is no doubt in my mind that the riot of January 6th was a False Flag operation conducted by Antifa/BLM. The was typical to actions of terrorists not the people that were peacefully there to protest..
He did, I heard him say good morning. That was it.

Telling supporters to march to the capitol does not mean break into it...not in any language...Even the nations of Germany Spain and France and Canada are warning the dems to not do another impeachment....

We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.
He was right, traitor.

No he did not...not one dem can recite one sentence of incitement...nothing like what we heard from Waters and Pelosi....Omar and AOC...

I just did dummy.
None of that can be portrayed to mean break into the capitol....Obama told his sheep to bring a gun if they bring a knife...what do you call that?....

If the words "fight", "strength", etc. are taken as physical violence, then pretty much every single activist and advocate are guilty of "inciting violence".

Also, to make this claim, you have to ignore the fact that Trump literally said "peaceful", and "cheering on"... But, the left has proven that they'll ignore factual claims to chase a narrative, such as ignoring Trump's 15+ times denouncing white supremacy and still saying he never denounced it and demanding he do it at every press conference. You can't fix that, but we all know it's on purpose, an attack method.

Of course, Trump didn't provably incite violence. He raised the temperature, but that's nothing new as far a political leadership and the presidency. We saw the left, the media, and mainstream Democrats raise the temperature so much that BLM and ANTIFA consistently rioted in 2020. We saw Obama raise the temperature enough with his anti-police rhetoric until a black extremist murdered 6 dallas police officers. We saw Bernie Sanders raise the temperature through calling Republicans "murderers" for not supporting his healthcare plans that one of his followers shot up a GOP softball game.

Me? I hold none accountable, as monsters made their individual choice.

The left? They aren't holding Obama, Sanders, or themselves/media/Democrats accountable for their strong rhetoric, but are making a political exception for Trump in order to pile on and get the orange guy.

You can't take people who have this type of double standard seriously. It fails to become a rational discussion and just flounders into political hackery.

So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence.

Ooh is that what he said?? Well then nothing to see there...except of course BLATANT INCITEMENT of his zealots to FIGHT for him:

— “We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

THE FACTS: Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

And?

So you can't come up with any incitement to violence and acknowledge that you Nazis are lying pigs. :thup:

By gosh, who could have ever thought that a call to fight would result in fighting!
So if youre in the hospital bed dying and loved ones tell you to fight for your life, does that mean you should start punching the doctor and nurses ?

Forum List

Back