did Trump and his team do anything really-bad by starting the anti-Democratic events world-wide back on Jan 6th?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
my opinion is that Trump and his team did not.

the Muslims have been false flagging us (US+Canada+AUKUS+EU+our-Allied-countries) since they lost the 6 day war to drive Israelis into the sea, back when Israel was first created.

the Chinese have been false flagging us ever since they saw "opportunities to enlarge their empire" after the supposed or seeming loss of the War on Terror by the US (which was just a strategic and diplomatic retreat, which is now fueled into anti-western sentiments and future military/terrorist actions by the Marixists in China and Russia).

the Russians have been false flagging us ever since after WW2, when the Americans and the Russians got into a spitting war over how many nuke ICBM installations were to be "allowed" by each side (a failure of diplomacy caused by economic interests in the arms manufacturing industries on *both* sides, i think).

the Muslims have been false flagging us (US+Canada+AUKUS+EU+our-Allied-countries) since they lost the 6 day war to drive Israelis into the sea, back when Israel was first created.

the Chinese have been false flagging us ever since they saw "opportunities to enlarge their empire" after the supposed or seeming loss of the War on Terror by the US (which was just a strategic and diplomatic retreat, which is now fueled into anti-western sentiments and future military/terrorist actions by the Marixists in China and Russia).

the Russians have been false flagging us ever since after WW2, when the Americans and the Russians got into a spitting war over how many nuke ICBM installations were to be "allowed" by each side (a failure of diplomacy caused by economic interests in the arms manufacturing industries on *both* sides, i think).
They just followed in the footsteps of their predecessors in a race to the bottom. Being more fervent in your extremism than other conservatives has been the way to get ahead in the GOP for my entire lifetime. Blame Trump for seeing that embracing extremism is the way to seize control of the GOP collective? Absolutely.

It wouldn't have happened if democrats kept their focus on taking care of America and Americans first which is what their job is. Doing what's best for the country is their concern.

But they put their own personal financial and political gain, and foriegn nations before America and Americans so they got anti democrat campaigns deservedly so.

And in turn they took it even further against republicans and even going so far as to let Americans get caught in their cross fire while attacking republicans.

So. Fuck em. If democrats had actual party members like they used to have, bad ideas aside, they still put the country first. Tulsi gabbard is a prime example of what a democrat should be. But she jumped ship because they went too far and forgot America.

It wouldn't have happened if democrats kept their focus on taking care of America and Americans first which is what their job is. Doing what's best for the country is their concern.

But they put their own personal financial and political gain, and foriegn nations before America and Americans so they got anti democrat campaigns deservedly so.

And in turn they took it even further against republicans and even going so far as to let Americans get caught in their cross fire while attacking republicans.

So. Fuck em. If democrats had actual party members like they used to have, bad ideas aside, they still put the country first. Tulsi gabbard is a prime example of what a democrat should be. But she jumped ship because they went too far and forgot America.
If you don't realize that you can easily replace "republican" with "democrat" in your entire post then you're beyond hope. Democrat politicians are not my heroes, and republican ones should not be yours.

If you don't realize that you can easily replace "republican" with "democrat" in your entire post then you're beyond hope. Democrat politicians are not my heroes, and republican ones should not be yours.
He never said they were his heroes.

wtf is a strawman even?
Making an argument based on something that he never actually claimed, but acting like he did. Its a fake argument meant to conceal who is actually winning the debate and deflect from the actual subject. That is known as a "strawman argument".

Last edited:
IDK. Both sides are controlled by nutters with nutty ideas who do nutty things. I pretty much missed all the Jan 6 stuff as it was going down but when I put it on TV and they were claiming it was a coup attempt, I couldn't help but chuckle. To me it was low-IQ rednecks cosplaying BLM. No more, no less.

Forum List

Back