Did this site get taken over by new owners?

Did this site get taken over by new owners?​

We have the same owners we have always had
A Conglomerate controlled by Bilderberg and the NWO

Same guys running USMB……Bezos, Gates, Buffet, Soros, Zuckerberg, Musk and AOC
You may think you are funny but the narrative is what is pushed here. It does not have to be fact based. That is sad.

Hi Zinc!

Just asking, how did a person with 2000 posts become a moderator? Because I should be working on god level now...

I know it's a personal question, but how'd you do it?
Cookies and incriminating photos of course (the Central Texas version of "plata o plomo").

I haven't started modding yet. Reading things behind the wall and intend to start next week. Also started moderating my own posts, after playing around with some things and seeing what I had been posting.

Cookies and incriminating photos of course (the Central Texas version of "plata o plomo").

I haven't started modding yet. Reading things behind the wall and intend to start next week. Also started moderating my own posts, after playing around with some things and seein what I had been posting.
Are you an old poster with a new name or a newbie?

Interesting, multiple new mods, and some without even history here. Moderation is certainly up. The site is big enough to survive it - though I've seen other sites collapse completely under overmoderation.

Forum List

Back