Did the Portland riots set the stage for the capitol breech?

Well, you can hardly blame folks outraged by the fraudulent election especially when they had been watching riots, looting and burnings for months with the perps not charged and with the msm urging them on.

Everyone once in a while, you have to remind the government who really is in charge....
thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

False equivalence.

One is vandalism.

The other was levying war upon the duly elected govenemt of the United States, in an attempt to overturn a duly certified election.

You just compared apples to orangutans.

They radical leftists are crazy.

"The unearthed screenshots follow Sullivan’s arrest for his role in the Capitol riot, which included calls to violence such as “we gotta get this shit burned” and “it’s our house motherf*ckers,” an affidavit can reveal."

Well, you can hardly blame folks outraged by the fraudulent election especially when they had been watching riots, looting and burnings for months with the perps not charged and with the msm urging them on.

Everyone once in a while, you have to remind the government who really is in charge....
View attachment 443252
That was before they put terrorists in prison.

View attachment 443252
That was before they put terrorists in prison.
Terrorists? Seems that the BLM/ANTIFA was terrorizing blacks of the inner cities, like the KKK(Southern White Democrats) did, but those Progressive leaders like Came Toe Harris was there to bail them out. And she is a granddaughter of slave owners. Kinda ironic, dont you say?

False equivalence.

One is vandalism.

The other was levying war upon the duly elected govenemt of the United States, in an attempt to overturn a duly certified election.

War?

Fucktard. . . save but a couple of individuals, the protesters were completely unarmed.

False equivalence.

One is vandalism.

They were unarmed....i think if they meant to do harm or engage in some kind of warfare they would have been armed.....as one of them said they left their weapons in their trucks.

If a million protestors had shown up...I do wonder what might have happened?

Numbers like that could possibly occur sometime during the biden regime....if they just keep getting more communistic...this shoud be a lesson for them...do not think you can tread on the American People without consequences.

Last edited:
Biden is not even in office yet and the country is already in revolt.

Maybe he should resign to avoid more bloodshed.....I am sure by now he realizes he is in over his head.

Democrats are finding out the hard way that there is a price to pay for stealing an election.

The cops themselves are the perps, for the most part. It's that bloody police union.
Someone did a good deed by setting fire to that damned Portland Police Association building.

Police officers don't need associations or unions. Their jaws ought to be smashed for all the malicious gossip they spread and the innocent lives they ruin. They ought to be physically whipped, beaten, and flogged for their misconduct and forced to submit to corporal punishment for insubordination on the job. And they have the gall to suggest they they are qualified to possess firearms while we the people are not.

The cops themselves are the perps, for the most part. It's that bloody police union.
Someone did a good deed by setting fire to that damned Portland Police Association building.

Police officers don't need associations or unions. Their jaws ought to be smashed for all the malicious gossip they spread and the innocent lives they ruin. They ought to be physically whipped, beaten, and flogged for their misconduct and forced to submit to corporal punishment for insubordination on the job. And they have the gall to suggest they they are qualified to possess firearms while we the people are not.
It has nothing to do with cops on the beat having to contend with random gun fire.
If I were a cop I’d collect all the drug dealers and bury them alive.

False equivalence.

One is vandalism.

So burning businesses and murdering shop owners is "vandalism". And a march to the capitol waving flags with no violence is an "overturn of a certified election". No wonder nobody pays attention to you goofballs.

It has nothing to do with cops on the beat having to contend with random gun fire.
If you were a cop, all your brother cops would be dealing the drugs --- which they all do anyways with a cut of the drugs and cash and guns and any other valuables they grab on a bust whether they have any criminal charges to file or not.
>>>Civil judicial forfeiture is a judicial process that does not require a criminal conviction and is a legal tool that allows law enforcement to seize property that is involved in a crime.<<<
Once again, the cops are thumbing their noses at us and grabbing all our belongings right in front of us in plain sight, and there nothing we can do about it "legally" under the present Dimocrat regime wihout the Constitution.

If you were a cop, all your brother cops would be dealing the drugs --- which they all do anyways with a cut of the drugs and cash and guns and any other valuables they grab on a bust whether they have any criminal charges to file or not.
>>>Civil judicial forfeiture is a judicial process that does not require a criminal conviction and is a legal tool that allows law enforcement to seize property that is involved in a crime.<<<
Once again, the cops are thumbing their noses at us and grabbing all our belongings right in front of us in plain sight, and there nothing we can do about it "legally" under the present Dimocrat regime wihout the Constitution.
Eliminate the drug dealers and the cops have no source to steal the drugs and sell them.

Forum List

Back