Did the MSM report these?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
From a July 15 article: In a CNN interview this week, infection disease bureaucrat Dr. Anthony Fauci asserted that “I think you can trust me” and other “experts” as nationwide mask mania escalates.

"Experts"-

Does he think we all have amnesia? This is the same joker who just four months ago told CBS News, “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask.” His fellow experts in the federal public health-industrial complex dismissed surgical masks as inadequate protection from small airborne particles and warned that they did not form adequate seals around the face.

"There's no reason to be walking around with a mask.
When you're in the middle of an outbreak wearing a mask might make people *feel* a little bit better, and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection people think that it is" – Dr. Fauci NIAID pic.twitter.com/YqB4UnQT2D
— EileenIorio (@eileeniorio) May 5, 2020

“Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus…”

That was our surgeon general, Dr. Jerome Adams, in February.

Or how about this: “There’s not much we can do, so we’re all walking around feeling rather victimized by this virus. By using a mask, even if it doesn’t do a lot, it moves the locus of control to you, away from the virus.”

That was Dr. William Schaffner, professor of medicine in the division of infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University, quoted in Time magazine in March.

Mask Mandates Are a Public Health Menace

Jared Polis, the Democratic governor of Colorado, thinks those of us who oppose scientifically dubious, constitutionally suspect and dangerously overbroad face mask mandates are “selfish bastards.”

I think Polis is a pandering pandemic control freak endangering public health, safety, and sanity.

There. Now that the name-calling is out of the way, let’s talk facts.

So, what do we do now?

My Dogs are pissed about the virus!!!
The Pet food shop that sells their favorite food and goat milk has been shut down for over a week!!!!
They're starting to get a bit pissy and I'm wondering if I should muzzle them at night.

Personally I think the doublespeak and going back and forth is part of this psyop. But either way, why would anyone trust these people at this point? For numerous reasons, they are completely untrustworthy.

From a July 15 article: In a CNN interview this week, infection disease bureaucrat Dr. Anthony Fauci asserted that “I think you can trust me” and other “experts” as nationwide mask mania escalates.

"Experts"-

Does he think we all have amnesia? This is the same joker who just four months ago told CBS News, “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask.” His fellow experts in the federal public health-industrial complex dismissed surgical masks as inadequate protection from small airborne particles and warned that they did not form adequate seals around the face.

"There's no reason to be walking around with a mask.
When you're in the middle of an outbreak wearing a mask might make people *feel* a little bit better, and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection people think that it is" – Dr. Fauci NIAID pic.twitter.com/YqB4UnQT2D
— EileenIorio (@eileeniorio) May 5, 2020

“Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus…”

That was our surgeon general, Dr. Jerome Adams, in February.

Or how about this: “There’s not much we can do, so we’re all walking around feeling rather victimized by this virus. By using a mask, even if it doesn’t do a lot, it moves the locus of control to you, away from the virus.”

That was Dr. William Schaffner, professor of medicine in the division of infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University, quoted in Time magazine in March.

Mask Mandates Are a Public Health Menace

Jared Polis, the Democratic governor of Colorado, thinks those of us who oppose scientifically dubious, constitutionally suspect and dangerously overbroad face mask mandates are “selfish bastards.”

I think Polis is a pandering pandemic control freak endangering public health, safety, and sanity.

There. Now that the name-calling is out of the way, let’s talk facts.

So, what do we do now?
That's all already been explained to you kids.

Did you miss it, or have you just forgotten?

Again.

Oh my gosh! What a frickin liar! No wonder the government has been using him for years as their go-to "health official." Take a look at this video.

The only good thing is the comments, it appears that more and more people are waking up as times goes on.

• Banned
Here's Dr Fauci explaining it for you. Again.
I posted an opposite "report" in the video in different thread- fauci is fucki- I wouldn't believe him if he said the sky is blue- and fuckerburg doesn't lend ANY credibility- and neither does your delaying tactics- you're an acolyte troll. Period. There are MULTIPLE Dr's in the OP, moron. Not one jerk wad gov't hack.

That's all already been explained to you kids.

Did you miss it, or have you just forgotten?

Again.

I must have missed it. Explain it, please.

Crickets from the erudite- imagine that.
Unlike some of you no-life losers I do have other things to do, so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Dr. Fauci graduated first in his class from Cornell medical school and failed to learn about the Clorox/Lysol treatment. Perhaps he should have gone to Trump U.

I posted an opposite "report" in the video in different thread- fauci is fucki- I wouldn't believe him if he said the sky is blue- and fuckerburg doesn't lend ANY credibility- and neither does your delaying tactics- you're an acolyte troll. Period. There are MULTIPLE Dr's in the OP, moron. Not one jerk wad gov't hack.
Of course you wouldn't!

A well respected medical expert?

Might as well believe the devil himself!

Dr. Fauci graduated first in his class from Cornell medical school and failed to learn about the Clorox/Lysol treatment
Does he "practice" medicine? Perhaps he (and the godvernment acolytes) should have paid more attention to word comprehension in simple English.

Everyone except brainwashed tRumplings.
So, you speak for everyone?
I guess, in the future, I'll ask your permission to think for myself. Maybe you should take out an ad in USA today so the entire country can advocate for your wisdom.

You know- I'm not a fan of Trump- or you, or ANY political hack like you- but, don't let intellectual honesty stand in your way of trying (and failing) to do anything.

A hoax for sure. 140,000 people are just pretending to be dead to make Dear Leader look bad.
LOL- okay- you go with that- I choose not to. I'm still alive. I'm old and have never had an anti-anything shot since I got out of the military in 1968-

Everyone except brainwashed tRumplings.
So, you speak for everyone?
I guess, in the future, I'll ask your permission to think for myself. Maybe you should take out an ad in USA today so the entire country can advocate for your wisdom.

You know- I'm not a fan of Trump- or you, or ANY political hack like you- but, don't let intellectual honesty stand in your way of trying (and failing) to do anything.
I speak for reasoning human beings with more than half a brain. Get used to it.

Forum List

Back