Did the Holocaust actually happen?

Did the Holocaust actually happen?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
After all the evidence..when someone has to ask, something is wrong with that person.

Its not a yes or no question, you should of asked did the holocaust as the way the Jews described it actually happen and then the answer is no. Please do your own research, to go around saying Nazis also is not appropriate, as there were many good men, most of them in the German army, ask yourself also why or what may of brought it on. Germany has paid dearly for WWII and over paid in my opinion, did those men in the German army have wife's and children , what happened to them when Berlin and most of Germany was bombed to death, how many Jews who at that time were following the Germans, fleeing from the Russians, what fleeing from the Russian, yes read the history, got killed from the bombs.

Last edited:
Its not a yes or no question, you should of asked did the holocaust as the way the Jews described it actually happen and then the answer is no. Please do your own research, to go around saying Nazis also is not appropriate, as there were many good men, most of them in the German army, ask yourself also why or what may of bright it on. Germany has paid dearly for WWII and over paid in my opinion, did those men in the German army have wife's and children , what happened to them when Berlin and most of Germany was bombed to death, how many Jews who at that time were following the Germans, fleeing from the Russians, what fleeing from the Russian, yes read the history, got killed from the bombs.
I expected a demented answer from you.

Its not a yes or no question, you should of asked did the holocaust as the way the Jews described it actually happen and then the answer is no. Please do your own research, to go around saying Nazis also is not appropriate, as there were many good men, most of them in the German army, ask yourself also why or what may of bright it on. Germany has paid dearly for WWII and over paid in my opinion, did those men in the German army have wife's and children , what happened to them when Berlin and most of Germany was bombed to death, how many Jews who at that time were following the Germans, fleeing from the Russians, what fleeing from the Russian, yes read the history, got killed from the bombs.

Wow.

I'm intrigued to see what the results are on this...
Can you add a you are a moron troll option?
yawn.gif

How would YOU describe the holocaust then Penelope?

I would probably start with Theodor Herzl's and what his final solution for the Jewish problem was, back in middle 1800's, the solution seemed to already be a "Jewish State". Read the other side of the story, one not wrote by Jews or Jewish books or movies, or the holocaust. Then form your own opinion. Many Jews died during WWII, esp. the Polish Jews, the wealthy ones in Germany got out in time.

I would probably start with Theodor Herzl's and what his final solution for the Jewish problem was, back in middle 1800's, the solution seemed to already be a "Jewish State". Read the other side of the story, one not wrote by Jews or Jewish books or movies, or the holocaust. Then form your own opinion. Many Jews died during WWII, esp. the Polish Jews, the wealthy ones in Germany got out in time.

Did I miss something?

Penelope...

Holocaust - Yes or No?

Its not a yes or no question, you should of asked did the holocaust as the way the Jews described it actually happen and then the answer is no. Please do your own research, to go around saying Nazis also is not appropriate, as there were many good men, most of them in the German army, ask yourself also why or what may of brought it on. Germany has paid dearly for WWII and over paid in my opinion, did those men in the German army have wife's and children , what happened to them when Berlin and most of Germany was bombed to death, how many Jews who at that time were following the Germans, fleeing from the Russians, what fleeing from the Russian, yes read the history, got killed from the bombs.

It was described the same way by other holocaust survivors too. This was not just about Jews but anyone else who did not go along with their program.
They were all consistent with what happened to them in the concentration camps.
You trying to make the Jews liars is not true.
It happened exactly the way the Jews described it.

It was described the same way by other holocaust survivors too. This was not just about Jews but anyone else who did not go along with their program.
They were all consistent with what happened to them in the concentration camps.
You trying to make the Jews liars is not true.
It happened exactly the way the Jews described it.
And the Jews described it exactly like the SS described it.

Google Einsatzgruppen and just read the official SS records.

When it became apparent the Einsatzgruppen could not carry out the task manually, the industrialized death camps followed.

With the number of members suggesting that there are different 'stories' of the holocaust I am surprised that there are not an No's in the poll...

Perhaps a fear of ridicule?

Perhaps a lack of belief in their own thoughts?

Forum List

Back