Did The Great Flood Really Happen?

Again... the anthropological aspect of ancient accounts says otherwise.
False. It is still fiction, no matter how it was formed. Whether it was a million ignorant, terrified, illiterate, superstitious peasants adding fictitious elements out of whimsy or magical beliefs, or JK Rowling shitting out another shitty book before breakfast, fiction is fiction.

All fiction alludes to fact.
Not necessarily. It is a matter of degree.

Fiction generates truth independently of fact; it is a repository of resonances. ... truths we can only approach through juxtaposition and allusion.

False. It is still fiction, no matter how it was formed. Whether it was a million ignorant, terrified, illiterate, superstitious peasants adding fictitious elements out of whimsy or magical beliefs, or JK Rowling shitting out another shitty book before breakfast, fiction is fiction.

Fiction generates truth independently of fact; it is a repository of resonances. ... truths we can only approach through juxtaposition and allusion.
I'm not sure I am following you. What do you mean by "truths we can only approach through juxtaposition and allusion" can you give an example so that I may better understand?

I'm not sure I am following you. What do you mean by "truths we can only approach through juxtaposition and allusion" can you give an example so that I may better understand?

You reap what you sow.

Faith without works is as lifeless as a corpse without breath.

There is no darkness greater than that in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.

Last edited:

You reap what you sow.

Faith without works is as lifeless as a corpse without breath.

There is no darkness greater than that in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.
Still not getting what you are laying down.

It's like the ole "no man in the sky sees and knows all".....Only Goofle and Farcebook can do that !(and Twatter)
They just wandered in the desert back then !

Forum List

Back