Did The Democrats Ever Hear of Alfred Dreyfus?

….”…numerous controversies already noted—such as the party’s protecting AOC and her Squad for referring to U.S. immigration detention centers as “concentration camps;” protecting Rep. Omar in the wake of a variety of anti- Zionist, anti-Semitic, and anti-American comments; running interference for Rep. Tlaib in her discussion about Israel, the Holocaust, and the Arabs; and a host of similar matters. It is a tricky balancing act for Speaker Pelosi, but more and more it seems to hinge on assuaging concerns of party progressives, and specifically Rep. Omar and her companions.

…Pelosi and the establishment see the writing on the wall. They have been unable to stymie the Squad. Now they have to coddle it, and where necessary co- opt it, and its ideas, to keep a precarious coalition together. But on top of the polit- ical risks of embracing the Squad, leadership cannot trust it. The Squad poses an existential threat because it is anathema to the establishment. ” “
American Ingrate,” Weingarten

If there is any doubt that Hussein himself is behind these positions…

Valerie Jarrett speaks Obama's mind.

Valerie Jarrett

@ValerieJarrett

·

Jan 3, 2019

You are the change in Congress we have been waiting for. Thank you,

@IlhanMN

Valerie Jarrett

@ValerieJarrett

·

Jan 3, 2019

You are the change in Congress we have been waiting for. Thank you,

@IlhanMN

, for your willingness to jump with both feet into the arena! Many around the country are both counting on you and will have your back.

Quote Tweet

Ilhan Omar

@IlhanMN

· Jan 3, 2019

It's a new day in America. #116thCongress #Ilhan

View attachment 322865

Very much like a graph of the stock market, history has its ups and downs. If anyone imagined that the bigotry faced by Jewish officer Alfred Dreyfus marked an end to such….just look at the Democrat Party today, with its anti-Semitic agenda.

April 13th, 1895

“Alfred Dreyfus imprisoned on Devils Island

Accused of selling military secrets to Germany and convicted in an irregular trial against a backdrop of anti-Semitism, French officer Alfred Dreyfus was imprisoned this day in 1895 on Devils Island, off French Guiana.

The legal proceedings, which were based on specious evidence, were highly irregular. Although he denied his guilt and although his family consistently supported his plea of innocence, public opinion and the French press as a whole, led by its virulently anti-Semitic faction, welcomed the verdict and the sentence.”
Britannica.com

Speaking of the party being led by its virulently anti-Semitic faction,......

….”…numerous controversies already noted—such as the party’s protecting AOC and her Squad for referring to U.S. immigration detention centers as “concentration camps;” protecting Rep. Omar in the wake of a variety of anti- Zionist, anti-Semitic, and anti-American comments; running interference for Rep. Tlaib in her discussion about Israel, the Holocaust, and the Arabs; and a host of similar matters. It is a tricky balancing act for Speaker Pelosi, but more and more it seems to hinge on assuaging concerns of party progressives, and specifically Rep. Omar and her companions.

…Pelosi and the establishment see the writing on the wall. They have been unable to stymie the Squad. Now they have to coddle it, and where necessary co- opt it, and its ideas, to keep a precarious coalition together. But on top of the polit- ical risks of embracing the Squad, leadership cannot trust it. The Squad poses an existential threat because it is anathema to the establishment. ” “American Ingrate,” Weingarten
Has the OP ever heard of Louis Gregori, a right-wing sh1tbag who shot Dreyfus upon his exoneration and restoration of rank?

1. Try to pretend you're an adult, and can post without the vulgarity.

2. Don't try to shield the anti-Semitic Democrat Party.
It simply identifies you as their sort of low-life.

Try not to use your entire vocabulary in each post.
Never claimed to be prosaic, or even eloquent, sweet pea, but I do have a pretty good grasp on simple English, and use it as "I" see fit.

You are intellectually dishonest, sweet pea, and I will continue to point that out for as long as I post here.''

There was nothing intellectually dishonest about what I said. I said I'm anti-bias. Can you point out where you doubt that? I'm also anti-partisan hacks, where you fit quite nicely, as most of them are intellectually dishonest as well.

Pelosi and the establishment see the writing on the wall. They have been unable to stymie the Squad. Now they have to coddle it, and where necessary co- opt it, and its ideas, to keep a precarious coalition together.
So, are they anti-semite? If so what's the problem with that?

Try not to use your entire vocabulary in each post.
Never claimed to be prosaic, or even eloquent, sweet pea, but I do have a pretty good grasp on simple English, and use it as "I" see fit.

You are intellectually dishonest, sweet pea, and I will continue to point that out for as long as I post here.''

There was nothing intellectually dishonest about what I said. I said I'm anti-bias. Can you point out where you doubt that? I'm also anti-partisan hacks, where you fit quite nicely, as most of them are intellectually dishonest as well.

intellectually dishonest,

Pelosi and the establishment see the writing on the wall. They have been unable to stymie the Squad. Now they have to coddle it, and where necessary co- opt it, and its ideas, to keep a precarious coalition together.
So, are they anti-semite? If so what's the problem with that?

So you were simply lying when you said you were anti-bias.

intellectually dishonest....just plain dishonest.

View attachment 322865

Very much like a graph of the stock market, history has its ups and downs. If anyone imagined that the bigotry faced by Jewish officer Alfred Dreyfus marked an end to such….just look at the Democrat Party today, with its anti-Semitic agenda.

Actually, I got rather sick of it during the entire Occupy Wall Street nonsense of a decade ago. It was rampant, and not only did they allow them to participate, they did little to nothing to stop it.

Of course, I knew who he was. This man was a true legend, and they still teach about him in military classes even today. In fact, one of my favorite statues is of him after he was kicked out of the Army.

jewish-mus-dreyfus.jpg

To put it in context, what is often seen in movies was really done at that time in the French Army. An Officer about to be kicked out was marched in front of their men, ranks and badges cut off of their uniform, then their sword broken over the knee of the one stripping them of honors. He was then sent to Devil's Island for life.

However, he finally regained his dignity and honors, even serving in WWI. What this statue shows is him saluting with his now broken sword, symbolizing that even though he had been "dishonored" by his country, he scontinued to honor it.

View attachment 322865

Actually, I got rather sick of it during the entire Occupy Wall Street nonsense of a decade ago. It was rampant, and not only did they allow them to participate, they did little to nothing to stop it.

Of course, I knew who he was. This man was a true legend, and they still teach about him in military classes even today. In fact, one of my favorite statues is of him after he was kicked out of the Army.

jewish-mus-dreyfus.jpg

To put it in context, what is often seen in movies was really done at that time in the French Army. An Officer about to be kicked out was marched in front of their men, ranks and badges cut off of their uniform, then their sword broken over the knee of the one stripping them of honors. He was then sent to Devil's Island for life.

However, he finally regained his dignity and honors, even serving in WWI. What this statue shows is him saluting with his now broken sword, symbolizing that even though he had been "dishonored" by his country, he scontinued to honor it.

Thank you.....informative.

View attachment 322865

April 13th, 1895

Accused of selling military secrets to Germany and convicted in an irregular trial against a backdrop of anti-Semitism, French officer Alfred Dreyfus was imprisoned this day in 1895 on Devils Island, off French Guiana.

The legal proceedings, which were based on specious evidence, were highly irregular. Although he denied his guilt and although his family consistently supported his plea of innocence, public opinion and the French press as a whole, led by its virulently anti-Semitic faction, welcomed the verdict and the sentence.”
Britannica.com

…Pelosi and the establishment see the writing on the wall. They have been unable to stymie the Squad. Now they have to coddle it, and where necessary co- opt it, and its ideas, to keep a precarious coalition together. But on top of the polit- ical risks of embracing the Squad, leadership cannot trust it. The Squad poses an existential threat because it is anathema to the establishment. ” “American Ingrate,” Weingarten
Has the OP ever heard of Louis Gregori, a right-wing sh1tbag who shot Dreyfus upon his exoneration and restoration of rank?

1. Try to pretend you're an adult, and not a partisan, blathering hack
2. Don't try to shield the hate-mongering racist Republican Party.
It simply identifies you as their sort of racist hate-mongerer.

View attachment 322865

April 13th, 1895

Britannica.com

1. Try to pretend you're an adult, and not a partisan, blathering hack
2. Don't try to shield the hate-mongering racist Republican Party.
It simply identifies you as their sort of racist hate-mongerer.

"...the hate-mongering racist Republican Party. "

Let's check.....and educate you:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..\

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

You'll find zero errors there, you dunce.

Who let the dogs out???

“The Democratic Party’s Anti-Semitism Problem Is Obama’s Legacy
Why does Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) still have her position on the House Foreign Relations Committee? House Republicans stripped Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) of his committee positions after making his own controversial remarks. Omar should have met the same fate. But considering recent history, it's not surprising that Omar remains unpunished. It's just the latest example of their party turning a blind eye to the rise of anti-Semitism in their ranks over the years—if not embracing it at times.

Prior to being elected president of the United States, Obama spent twenty years in the congregation of Jeremiah Wright. Wright’s anti-American and anti-Semitic remarks became a liability for Obama during the 2008 election but didn’t matter enough to the people who voted for him. Obama may have been forced to quit his church and distance himself from Wright, but that didn’t change who Obama was at heart—and it presented itself once he showed up to the White House.

Obama promised that his policies would put “daylight” between America and Israel, and he meant it. During his eight years in office, Obama surrounded himself with anti-Semites and Israel haters, and the Obama White House often aligned itself with Israel's enemies over Israel.

Today, the Democratic Party is more willing to tolerate anti-Semitism and embrace anti-Semites...
because they can. Even 2020 presidential candidates and party leaders are choosing to support Omar and her blatant anti-Semitism rather than risk backlash from their base.”
The Democratic Party’s Anti-Semitism Problem Is Obama’s Legacy

Yup.....Obama let the dogs out.

He trained 'em, and turned 'em loose on America.

Looking at the streets of America today, one can only conclude that the real legacy of Hussein Obama is everyday political street violence.

Looking at the streets of America today, one can only conclude that the real legacy of Hussein Obama is everyday political street violence.

Not really. A huge chunk of those protesting hate the Democrats almost as much, they are however "fellow travelers".

I think the difference is that the Democrats do see them as fellow travelers, so embrace them even as few will publicly speak out against them.

I think that is the real difference. I do not give a damn if a group is in support of something I agree with them or not, the moment they become a mob and start to destroy things and hurt people, I am against them. I could not care less what their beliefs are, that is not how you go about doing things in this country.

And I also support the right of anybody to peacefully march or protest, if I agree with them or not. BLM, Klukkers, Kiwanis Club, all have the right to peacefully assemble. I do not pick and choose, only picking those who agree with me.

Of course, I also admit I am chuckling at the one accusing others of being "hate mongering racists" and "political hack". Not even smart enough to realize the irony that they are the exact thing they are accusing others of. The mirror stings when pointed at yourself.

Not really. A huge chunk of those protesting hate the Democrats almost as much, they are however "fellow travelers".

I think the difference is that the Democrats do see them as fellow travelers, so embrace them even as few will publicly speak out against them.

I think that is the real difference. I do not give a damn if a group is in support of something I agree with them or not, the moment they become a mob and start to destroy things and hurt people, I am against them. I could not care less what their beliefs are, that is not how you go about doing things in this country.

And I also support the right of anybody to peacefully march or protest, if I agree with them or not. BLM, Klukkers, Kiwanis Club, all have the right to peacefully assemble. I do not pick and choose, only picking those who agree with me.

Of course, I also admit I am chuckling at the one accusing others of being "hate mongering racists" and "political hack". Not even smart enough to realize the irony that they are the exact thing they are accusing others of. The mirror stings when pointed at yourself.

What's with the " Not really"????

"Obama Met With Ferguson Activists – Said He’s Concerned They “Stay on Course”
President Obama met with Ferguson protest leaders on November 5th, the day after the midterm elections. The meeting was not onhis daily schedule. He was concerned that the protesters“stay on course.”

What does that mean?" Obama Met With Ferguson Activists - Said He's Concerned They "Stay on Course" - The Gateway Pundit

1590703352349.png

“stay on course.”

What does that mean?"

hoosierecon.com

Total Cost of Ferguson Riots
Costs of the Ferguson, Missouri riots still trickle in. The variance of it is still hard to track down due to costs outside the known figures government officials have tallied. The business and per…
hoosierecon.com
hoosierecon.com

That was the President of the United States encouraging the riots, arson, anarko-communism that we see all of this nation.

I'll say it again: the anti-police pro-radical rhetoric from Hussein is his legacy.

Forum List

Back