Did the Bolsheviks hate Russia?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

For that matter did any marxists hate their own country in any of the communist take overs? Did Mao hate chinese people? He certainly did kill a lot of them, but he didn't preach about the evils of the people or their history. Do any of the marxists still running hate any country other than the USA? Perhaps Israel, because you apparently have to tolerate islamic terrorism if you're a jew, but if your a commie you can wipe out millions of muslims and no one will notice.

Why is it OK for democrooks to constantly criticize the USA, our history, our culture and traditions, but leftists have NEVER done done so in any of the countries they lived in anywhere else that I'm aware of. In the case of hitler and mussolini, they were uber nationalists, as are the North Koreans and Chinese. Diversity is not something exalted in China either, in fact it is reported that racism has increased there specifically against africans. How can people vote for political whores that obviously hate the country? How can it be that a political party that has some of it's minions destroying cities manage to get funding and support from billionaires around the globe, when those minions have made it clear they would cannibalize the 1% if the power was within their grasp? How does an entity like the DNC even exist?

Nothing about the regressive left makes any sense at all...

For that matter did any marxists hate their own country in any of the communist take overs? Did Mao hate chinese people? He certainly did kill a lot of them, but he didn't preach about the evils of the people or their history. Do any of the marxists still running hate any country other than the USA? Perhaps Israel, because you apparently have to tolerate islamic terrorism if you're a jew, but if your a commie you can wipe out millions of muslims and no one will notice.

Why is it OK for democrooks to constantly criticize the USA, our history, our culture and traditions, but leftists have NEVER done done so in any of the countries they lived in anywhere else that I'm aware of. In the case of hitler and mussolini, they were uber nationalists, as are the North Koreans and Chinese. Diversity is not something exalted in China either, in fact it is reported that racism has increased there specifically against africans. How can people vote for political whores that obviously hate the country? How can it be that a political party that has some of it's minions destroying cities manage to get funding and support from billionaires around the globe, when those minions have made it clear they would cannibalize the 1% if the power was within their grasp? How does an entity like the DNC even exist?

I don't think you'll be getting any positive answers from the PMS.DSA Democrat Commies.. Their answer will be parsing the issue and more than likely call you a racist for evealing the truth...

I don't think you'll be getting any positive answers from the PMS.DSA Democrat Commies.. Their answer will be parsing the issue and more than likely call you a racist for evealing the truth...
Which race will they be racist to?

Yes ..they’re the exact same as today’s Dems

Bolshies didn't hate Russia anymore than democrats hate America. They had no respect for tradition or religion or justice and they thought they had a better idea for subjugating the population. Stalinism worked pretty well for a while. Russians tore down religious icons and statues and murdered countless civilians to create a new order. Is that what democrats have in mind?

I was right no answers to the question but more question...
You'll have to ask the Uyghurs to answer that question....

Bolshies didn't hate Russia anymore than democrats hate America. They had no respect for tradition or religion or justice and they thought they had a better idea for subjugating the population. Stalinism worked pretty well for a while. Russians tore down religious icons and statues and murdered countless civilians to create a new order. Is that what democrats have in mind?
They had no respect for the culture because it was a culture of enslavement and abuse. Would you want to love that as a way of life? Yet, the Bolsheviks turned out to be no better which is what happens with extremist.

So, you think they will be racist to Asians?

First you should research the Uyghur ethnicity before you ask ignorant questions like that..

First you should research the Uyghur ethnicity before you ask ignorant questions like that..
While race and ethnicity share an ideology of common ancestry, they differ in several ways. First of all, race is primarily unitary. You can only have one race, while you can claim multiple ethnic affiliations. You can identify ethnically as Irish and Polish, but you have to be essentially either black or white.

While race and ethnicity share an ideology of common ancestry, they differ in several ways. First of all, race is primarily unitary. You can only have one race, while you can claim multiple ethnic affiliations. You can identify ethnically as Irish and Polish, but you have to be essentially either black or white.

Tell that to Jews, Ukranians, Chechnyans and Ingush of Russia....

You can't be multiracial? Says who?

I'm Hawaiian, Chinese, Scottish and Irish. What race am I?

They already are. See Harvard admissions.

They had no respect for the culture because it was a culture of enslavement and abuse. Would you want to love that as a way of life? Yet, the Bolsheviks turned out to be no better which is what happens with extremist.
Bolshies traded one culture of enslavement and abuse for a worse regime. It's not hard to find democrats who claim the U.S. is an example of enslavement and abuse (during republican administrations). I wonder what they have in mind.

Forum List

Back