Did The Biden Harris Administration Mess America Up Forever?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just thinking whether or not the Biden Harris administration messed up this country bad enough to whether or not even Trump could clean it up, because unfortunately I'm starting to have my doubts. :(

Tool.

I was just thinking whether or not the Biden Harris administration messed up this country bad enough to whether or not even Trump could clean it up, because unfortunately I'm starting to have my doubts. :(

America—the US of A—could be "messed up" forever, indelibly that is, but not because of the actions or inactions of a single US politician, elected or otherwise. What has very likely killed or mortally wounded our once great nation is a combination of lethally poisonous ideology, the people who preach said ideology, and the people who believe in said ideology enough to swallow its lies hook, line and sinker. Fully half of modern Americans seemed to have said to themselves, "America is great, now let's destroy her."

In today's America we face a perfect nation killer storm of citizens who despise their country, a worldwide conspiracy to destroy ALL human civilization, leaders who only worship gold, and a new religion in the form of WOKE which is perhaps the most suicidal faith in all of human history. Unlike in times past in America's history there are zero good guys coming to the rescue at the penultimate moment. In fact, there are NO good guys left, in power, anywhere on the planet. So no, there's not gonna be a Deus Ex Machina rescue for the good ole USA.

Seek therapy for your problems you can't explain and enjoy being a corporate serf.

The Brandon administration turned us from energy independence under Donald Trump to putting America at the mercy of OPEC. They CONTINUE their unconscionable policy of allowing illegals into our country without vaccines while causing the firing of potentially millions of American citizens through vaccine mandates. Poor Americans can barely scrape up enough money to fill their gas tanks and pay for food. And that all happened in LESS than a year. I don't know but the 2022 elections should take away most of the weapons Brandon is using against us.

You were thinking? Now there's an oxymoron if there ever was one.

You were thinking?

Yeah, why don't you try it sometime?

Yep! Desperation.

They continue to deny the truth because they can't defend the actions for the people responsible for all of the damages being done to our country. Same old same old crap with them. I'm not really all that surprised actually. They somehow think if they continue to deny reality it'll vanish into thin air or something.

Forum List

Back