Did Somebody Say Gas Prices Were Down ?

As it always has. It's a measurement of how many in the labor force are unemployed.
Brainlesss liberals still take the word "rate", fed to them by the media, seriously.

Did you ever answer my question about illegal alien employment/unemployment ?

If they are unemployed in large numbers, then your perceptions of rates are out the window.

If they are employed in large numbers, then they are destroying the job market for Americans,

LOL

You just agreed with me, but you're too senile to know it. Moron, I just said a president can only fire people who report directly to them. That would be secretaries of the various departments. They can't fire career federal employees and that's who collects the data and reports on it.
You still don't get it. Whatever Biden wants he gets. He forces his will on his secretaries, who force it on their subordinates, who force it on their subordinates. Why do you think German soldiers who went against Hitler, didnt last long ?

You really think you're fooling anybody ?

Brainlesss liberals still take the word "rate", fed to them by the media, seriously.

Did you ever answer my question about illegal alien employment/unemployment ?

If they are unemployed in large numbers, then your perceptions of rates are out the window.

If they are employed in large numbers, then they are destroying the job market for Americans,

LOL

Crscks me up how you think the BLS figures are only real when the president is a Republican.

You still don't get it. Whatever Biden wants he gets. He forces his will on his secretaries, who force it on their subordinates, who force it on their subordinates. Why do you think German soldiers who went against Hitler, didnt last long ?

:cuckoo:

yall need to get your stories straight.

In one thread Biden is a dement old fool that does not know what he had for breakfast and in the next he is a dictator that commands instant obedience from all around him out of fear of dying .

Forum List

Back