Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

I can see you need some help.

Blasphemer from the get go. Jesus is the Father, not that priest, or any priest. The Pope is not Jesus who Philip wanted to see. Looking at those stories is not teaching us how to be one with another. That is why people behave like the philistines, one to another. This man is confuson. Vex is not sex.2 Peter 2:7 - 8. The church made vex to be sex. That made people to go against pedophilia, and gays and furries with Yiff, and zoosexuals too. They think: I am sooo good, when I am mean to people. God must be pleased. The good sumatriptan was true. The rich man and Lazarus is a partible, that the church made to be true. The dead don't know anything. The soul that sins it shall die. How can a dead soul talk to anyone? The good Samaritan is this: I was a stranger and you took me in. We have a 30 day eviction notice the day a person walks into the Gospel Mission. I know. I was there.
God made everything naked. The church panics saying hide it, hide it. Punish people who don't hide it. Who says that"? God or the gold and gem covered Satan? Yes, gold and gem covered. Satan is not a red humanlike goat, church leaders. Stop lying to us. There are not two accounts of creation.
Genisis 2 is describing in detail what God did. People cannot see that? Scripture is the word of God through man, even as the Unseen Father who spoke through Jesus. People who say death to gays and zoosexuals are pleasing God, glorifying God? People are insane thinking that is the case. Giving people fear to be naked is giving glory to God? Saying no to a person when they don't have money is glorying God? The church wanting the world to use money AKA Mammon is glorifying God? Faithless devils want things that are seen. Money is seen. People in stores can ask for what they need to sustain them. They can ask for what they want to be in their store, making it to be a non - living tree. That tree will provide what people, want being reasonable. What is to come will not have sin in it. Don't let Jesus find you constantly wanting, amassing unto yourself the thngs that exist. God says don't be afraid, don't worry, and fear not to people, in person, and through people. That is not what is. The church taught the state to give people fear. Satan is in the church, causing Satan to be in the state, making fear giving laws that need to be no more. Comfort the minds of people letting them know that they are free to be their relaxed selves.

Last edited:
Blasphemer from the get go. Jesus is the Father, not that priest, or any priest. The Pope is not Jesus who Philip wanted to see. Looking at those stories is not teaching us how to be one with another. That is why people behave like the philistines, one to another. This man is confuson. Vex is not sex.2 Peter 2:7 - 8. The church made vex to be sex. That made people to go against pedophilia, and gays and furries with Yiff, and zoosexuals too. They think: I am sooo good, when I am mean to people. God must be pleased. The good sumatriptan was true. The rich man and Lazarus is a partible, that the church made to be true. The dead don't know anything. The soul that sins it shall die. How can a dead soul talk to anyone? The good Samaritan is this: I was a stranger and you took me in. We have a 30 day eviction notice the day a person walks into the Gospel Mission. I know. I was there.
God made everything naked. The church panics saying hide it, hide it. Punish people who don't hide it. Who says that"? God or the gold and gem covered Satan? Yes, gold and gem covered. Satan is not a red humanlike goat, church leaders. Stop lying to us. There are not two accounts of creation.
Genisis 2 is describing in detail what God did. People cannot see that? Scripture is the word of God through man, even as the Unseen Father who spoke through Jesus. People who say death to gays and zoosexuals are pleasing God, glorifying to God? People are insane thinking that is the case. Giving people fear to be naked is giving glory to God? Saying no to a person when they don't have money is glorying God? The church wanting the world to use money AKA Mammon is glorifying God? Faithless devils want things that are seen. Money is seen. People in stores can ask for what they need to sustain them. They can ask for what they want to be in their store, making it to be a non - living tree. That tree will provide what people, want being reasonable. What is to come will not have sin in it. Don't let Jesus find you constantly wanting, amassing unto yourself the thngs that exist.
Are you a JW per chance?

Are you a JW per chance?
No. I am not a Jehovah witness or an SJW person. Pepe Le Pew is being treated badly. He is not a rapist. He can have concubines' had he want to have them. He can have more than one wife. Jacob Reaboahm, Solomon had more than one wife. He can show his red member and two parts in a sack, still being good. Those parts will not make anyone to be bad. Left people will work hard on making whoever to look bad, being twice as bad as church leaders.

No. I am not a Jehovah witness or an SJW person. Pepe Le Pew is being treated badly. He is not a rapist. He can have concubines' had he want to have them. He can have more than one wife. Jacob Reaboahm, Solomon had more than one wife. He can show his red member and two parts in a sack, still being good. Those parts will not make anyone to be bad. Left people will work hard on making whoever to look bad, being twice as bad as church leaders.
So what denomination are you?

You are all a fulfillment of prophecy.

Jude 1:18
18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
So now truth is ungodly lusts.

Your ilk is immoral and that is why you run from discussing yours.

Regards
DL

The fallen Lucifer who fell. That being brought sin when that being was cast down to the earth. Eve went to that Tree. She was beguiled by a beutiful sepent, of many colors. She fell losing her light covering. Adam sees that eating of the fruit. Adam was relaxed in the presence of Eve, who was possessed, even as the serpent, who was possessed. Eve was a moving tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Why do you sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan?

Would you have Adam not sin and derail god's plan?

Would you derail the plan instead?

Regards
DL

Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

Most, as well as scriptures, say that it was through Adam, even though Christians sing that Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh’s plan.

Given the necessity, Adam, from that, may not be the culpable one and his punishment would be unjust.

Satan had already sinned in heaven before being cast into Eden.

It can be truthfully said that she was the first sinner on earth if we ignore Yahweh.

Further, would you say that Eve sinned, given that Satan or the talking serpent deceived her?

That deception would take lies, and that is a sin, and that sin also preceded Adam’s sin.

Many do not see what the serpent says as a lie, which complicates things.

Was the initial sin, regardless of who did it, a happy fault and necessary to god’s plan like Christians sing in their Exultet hymn?

Did Yahweh lie when he told Adam that he would die if he educated himself with the knowledge in the Tree of Knowledge?

Why and how does knowledge kill us?

If it does, should we keep our children as blind to it as Adam and Eve initially were?

The Eden myth can get quite complicated, especially when Christians call it a fall, then say it was necessary so as not to derail Yahweh’s plan.

This last being what the Jews wrote into their myth and which they say is not the Original Sin of the Christian interpretation, but more like the Original virtue that the Jews call it.

The opposite of what Christianity says, if you ignore their happy fault view.

In terms of first sin, I see Yahweh, since sin was necessary to him as the first sinner, followed by Satan, Yahweh’s loyal opposition and teacher of humankind, and then Adam.

Why Eve at the end of Genesis 3 has to then be second class to Adam, --- he shall rule over you, --- would seem like Yahweh punishing the wrong party.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
None of the above; the ability to do good, right by others and/or the ability to do bad, wronging others is part of our nature. Physical worlds offer this.

Says the guy whose avatar is a serpent. Wouldn't Satan have the same opinion of God that you do?
Given her better than Yahweh morality, yes.

Why do you not give the serpent the respect Christianity does?

They praise it for making Adam sin. They sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

A good think Adam sinned eh?

Regrads
DL

None of the above; the ability to do good, right by others and/or the ability to do bad, wronging others is part of our nature. Physical worlds offer this.
I agree.

As we evolve, all we can ever do with each other is either cooperate or compete.

We mostly default to cooperation, naturally, as it is the best survival strategy, and that is why we are generally so good to each other.

Regards
DL

Given her better than Yahweh morality, yes.

Why do you not give the serpent the respect Christianity does?

They praise it for making Adam sin. They sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

A good think Adam sinned eh?

Regrads
DL
Sounds like you worship Satan to me.

Sounds like you worship Satan to me.

More of your useless shit while never show where I do or why you think so.

You win this argument hands down.

Go fuck yourself, you foul piece of human garbage.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back