Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

Does Yahweh not negate free will every time he murders someone who wants to live?

Scriptures are clear that Yahweh does not offer or allow free will.

Regards
DL
I am sorry, I was looking for another post of you that someone replied to and I run into this one b4 I've found the other. The question you asked is simply brilliant. Also, there is Karmic factor they deleted out of the bible.
In response to your question, I want to say that a person who gets murdered, although it appears injustly at first, they actually might have been as a full payment to their previous life's deeds. There are references to karma and its implications aaaaaalll over the bible, new as well OT.
"...For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” -/Luke 6:38
Of course the crooks want the whole thing to appear to be about money since it is the main driver, getting the dorks to empty out their wallets into their coffers is the only thing they give shit about. But there is more to those quotes than meets the eye.
As you probaly know Jesus Taught reincarnation and they did as best as they could to clean it outta the bible. But they lefts so much behind in plain view. The Catholic church even addressed that openly claiming if people believe that they will have another chance, to get their act toghether, in an another life, they will not try hard enough in this one. So they brough in Hell to scare the shit out of them and force them to terrorizingly comply.
There is a double side to this. And that is, Hell makes the Church God instead of God himself. Verses, if there is reincarnation, God remains in charge at the end of the full journey. and church is just another post sign. etc.
Also, Obadiah 1:15 spells it out:
The day of the LORD is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.
Many will usually go "Ha, that confirms hell is true." But that's not it. It could mean that Karma is around the corner or it will be executed in next life over. There are numerous biblical hints which back that up. The boldest of which in my opinion is Malachi 4:5,6 coupled with a verse in Matthew where Jesus tells the apostles about how Eliajah came back(reincarnated as malachi 4 says he will) but the Jews beheaded him as John the baptist. Now this tells it all. According to the bible and not to me:
If there is a heaven and hell. And we know based on the OT how A greaat of a prophet Elijah was, surely he is destined for heaven, right?!?! Then what he is doing, reincarnating as John the baptist, being beheaded by a fornicator and whose head was presented as a trophee to a dancing girl, on earth?!?! Clearly there is no such thing as heaven as a guy like that will be there and not on earth being decapitated as he was. And if there is no heaven, there is no hell either.
There is more to the topic, but I'll keep it to this for now.

Last edited:
It just means that you are not all knowing. Sin was allowed to exist to give all sentient beings a choice to love God, and to pursue righteousness voluntarily.

Think of it as Spiritual Evolution where the God haters, the wicked and rebellious are removed from the spiritual gene pool, not because they are defective because they would not allow God's love to flow through them.

Had God not allowed Free Will, then at some point in the future God would not have an example for sentient beings of how righteous and merciful He is, and He would not have the precedents set forth which would allow Him to elevate all sentient beings who chose God's path to perfection.

Your question is a fool's question: Can God make a rock which He cannot lift? The answer is yes and no, for God would always be able infinitely overcome the limitations He placed on Himself.

The Finite can Never be used to Define The Infinite, and this is why you can never fully understand the mind of God, nor God's plans for mankind.

No matter what foolish limitations you place on God, He will always be able to overcome them.
So in that case God knows sin... correct?

I am sorry, I was looking for another post of you that someone replied to and I run into this one b4 I've found the other. The question you asked is simply brilliant. Also, there is Karmic factor they deleted out of the bible.
In response to your question, I want to say that a person who gets murdered, although it appears injustly at first, they actually might have been as a full payment to their previous life's deeds. There are references to karma and its implications aaaaaalll over the bible, new as well OT.

Of course the crooks want the whole thing to appear to be about money since it is the main driver, getting the dorks to empty out their wallets into their coffers is the only thing they give shit about. But there is more to those quotes than meets the eye.
As you probaly know Jesus Taught reincarnation and they did as best as they could to clean it outta the bible. But they lefts so much behind in plain view. The Catholic church even addressed that openly claiming if people believe that they will have another chance, to get their act toghether, in an another life, they will not try hard enough in this one. So they brough in Hell to scare the shit out of them and force them to terrorizingly comply.
There is a double side to this. And that is, Hell makes the Church God instead of God himself. Verses, if there is reincarnation, God remains in charge at the end of the full journey. and church is just another post sign. etc.
Also, Obadiah 1:15 spells it out:

Many will usually go "Ha, that confirms hell is true." But that's not it. It could mean that Karma is around the corner or it will be executed in next life over. There are numerous biblical hints which back that up. The boldest of which in my opinion is Malachi 4:5,6 coupled with a verse in Matthew where Jesus tells the apostles about how Eliajah came back(reincarnated as malachi 4 says he will) but the Jews beheaded him as John the baptist. Now this tells it all. According to the bible and not to me:
If there is a heaven and hell. And we know based on the OT how A greaat of a prophet Elijah was, surely he is destined for heaven, right?!?! Then what he is doing, reincarnating as John the baptist, being beheaded by a fornicator and whose head was presented as a trophee to a dancing girl, on earth?!?! Clearly there is no such thing as heaven as a guy like that will be there and not on earth being decapitated as he was. And if there is no heaven, there is no hell either.
There is more to the topic, but I'll keep it to this for now.
Jesus preached more on Hell than Heaven so this makes you just another liar like all the other liars who continually want to discredit The Bible and deny the existence of God.

Jesus preached more on Hell than Heaven so this makes you just another liar like all the other liars who continually want to discredit The Bible and deny the existence of God.
No retarded evil ass, he did not. There is a difference between somebody saying something and and that some somebody having been misquoted by phak mooks like you as your scumbagy ancestors who tortured and killed him.. Go back to doing your crack cocaine.

and beside I was NOT talking to you sac of feces. IGNORED!!!!

No retarded evil ass, he did not. There is a difference between somebody saying something and and that some somebody having been misquoted by phak mooks like you as your scumbagy ancestors who tortured and killed him.. Go back to doing your crack cocaine.

and beside I was NOT talking to you sac of feces. IGNORED!!!!

Just because you are going to Hell does not mean I have to agree with your going there. But Justice must be served and Evil cannot be in The Presence of God.

"The Bible continually warns of a place called Hell. There are over 162 references in the New Testament alone which warns of hell. And over 70 of these references were uttered by the Lord Jesus Christ!"

The authority to call Jesus as the Christ does not rest with the people but with God the Father. Jesus was called and ordained before the foundation of the world by God the Father to be the Christ.

1 Peter 1:19-21
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
The Jewish anointment of an individual to Christ is well known.

If you want to go deep, Jews have a androgynous Yahweh, and Jesus would have to be female.

Do you really want to be a literalist on this?

Regards
DL

So evil was present in the Garden of Eden? And god used it to expel Adam and Eve? And Adam thought that that was a pretty evil thing for god to do?
Not at all.

Eden was like a school and A & E graduated with honors by sinning and keeping god's plan on the rails.

Just like that Christian hymn says.

I do agree that Christians have to see Yahweh as murdering A & E by neglect and locking away what would have kept them alive. The tree of life.

The Jewish understanding of their god is superior.

They just call it man showing Original Virtue.

Christians kind of screw it up when they call it both a happy fault and a sin and necessary to god's plan.

Regards
DL

Also, there is Karmic factor they deleted out of the bible.
Perhaps they recognized how immoral and victim blaming such immature thinking was.

Please do not think the next rape victim deserved her rape, --- due to some past infraction of her own.

Regards
DL

So in that case God knows sin... correct?
Big time as we are not to put another name above his as the Greatest Sinner.

No one outdoes such a god with such a big dick at anything.

Especially evil.

Ask Satan. She will tell you.

Regards
DL

The Jewish anointment of an individual to Christ is well known.

If you want to go deep, Jews have a androgynous Yahweh, and Jesus would have to be female.

Do you really want to be a literalist on this?

Regards
DL
The Jews aren't Christian and are yet to return unto their God. And you are not well versed in Christianity. Let me give you a lesson.
Yahweh is Jesus Christ. The God who appeared unto the prophets of the Old Testament was known as the great I AM or Yahweh (Jehovah). God the Father never appeared unto those of the Old Testament.

Isaiah 12:2

2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

To Moses Jehovah said,

Exodus 6:2-3

2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.

He also called himself I AM

Exodus 3:13-15​

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

From the above we see that the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses was Jehovah (Yahweh) and was also known as the great I AM. In the New Testament, Jesus told us that he was the great I AM.

John 8:54-59
52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?
54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

From the first chapter of John we learn that the Father appeared to no man. But the God of the Old Testament (Jesus Christ) appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, etc. (see Exodus 6:2-3 above)

John 1:18
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Here we see that God (the Father) was never seen by man. But the God of the Old Testament was seen by many prophets. The reason for this is because the God of the Old Testament which appeared unto the prophets was Jesus Christ, the great I AM, aka Jehovah (Yahweh).

Hosea 13:4-5

4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
5 I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought.

Isaiah 45:21-22

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Regarding the sex of God. The Father is a father. The Son is a son. They are not female. If the Jews teach differently, they are wrong.

Last edited:
Just because you are going to Hell does not mean I have to agree with your going there. But Justice must be served and Evil cannot be in The Presence of God.

"The Bible continually warns of a place called Hell. There are over 162 references in the New Testament alone which warns of hell. And over 70 of these references were uttered by the Lord Jesus Christ!"

From your link:

Reason for Hell
Jesus has to talk about hell because it is the fate that awaits all people apart from him. Because of Adam’s sin, we’re all guilty and deserve God’s eternal punishment.

Contrary to popular belief, hell is not a place where God sends those who have been especially bad; it’s our default destination. We need a rescuer or we stand condemned.

So we’re left with two options: stay in our state of depravity and be eternally punished, or submit to the Savior and accept his gift of redemption.

Regarding the sex of God. The Father is a father. The Son is a son. They are not female. If the Jews teach differently, they are wrong.
You steal the Jewish god while reversing many of the morals of the story.

You question my knowledge and understanding while not even knowing the basics.

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Note how Eve is named Adam?

Those more informed than you know that adam was spelled with a lower case, which indicates they meant it as society of tribe.

Regards
DL

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Those more informed than you know that adam was spelled with a lower case, which indicates they meant it as society of tribe.

Regards
DL
When Jesus comes again, he will save the Jewish people in a time of great trouble. They are part of the House of Israel and they are His people. However, they do not know the God of the Old Testament, Yahweh, and who He really is.

Doctrine and Covenants 45:15-59
15 Wherefore, hearken and I will reason with you, and I will speak unto you and prophesy, as unto men in days of old.

16 And I will show it plainly as I showed it unto my disciples as I stood before them in the flesh, and spake unto them, saying: As ye have asked of me concerning the signs of my coming, in the day when I shall come in my glory in the clouds of heaven, to fulfil the promises that I have made unto your fathers,

17 For as ye have looked upon the long absence of your spirits from your bodies to be a bondage, I will show unto you how the day of redemption shall come, and also the restoration of the scattered Israel.

18 And now ye behold this temple which is in Jerusalem, which ye call the house of God, and your enemies say that this house shall never fall.

19 But, verily I say unto you, that desolation shall come upon this generation as a thief in the night, and this people shall be destroyed and scattered among all nations.

20 And this temple which ye now see shall be thrown down that there shall not be left one stone upon another.

21 And it shall come to pass, that this generation of Jews shall not pass away until every desolation which I have told you concerning them shall come to pass.

22 Ye say that ye know that the end of the world cometh; ye say also that ye know that the heavens and the earth shall pass away;

23 And in this ye say truly, for so it is; but these things which I have told you shall not pass away until all shall be fulfilled.

24 And this I have told you concerning Jerusalem; and when that day shall come, shall a remnant be scattered among all nations;

25 But they shall be gathered again; but they shall remain until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

26 And in that day shall be heard of wars and rumors of wars, and the whole earth shall be in commotion, and men’s hearts shall fail them, and they shall say that Christ delayeth his coming until the end of the earth.

27 And the love of men shall wax cold, and iniquity shall abound.

28 And when the times of the Gentiles is come in, a light shall break forth among them that sit in darkness, and it shall be the fulness of my gospel;

29 But they receive it not; for they perceive not the light, and they turn their hearts from me because of the precepts of men.

30 And in that generation shall the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

31 And there shall be men standing in that generation, that shall not pass until they shall see an overflowing scourge; for a desolating sickness shall cover the land.

32 But my disciples shall stand in holy places, and shall not be moved; but among the wicked, men shall lift up their voices and curse God and die.

33 And there shall be earthquakes also in divers places, and many desolations; yet men will harden their hearts against me, and they will take up the sword, one against another, and they will kill one another.

34 And now, when I the Lord had spoken these words unto my disciples, they were troubled.

35 And I said unto them: Be not troubled, for, when all these things shall come to pass, ye may know that the promises which have been made unto you shall be fulfilled.

36 And when the light shall begin to break forth, it shall be with them like unto a parable which I will show you—

37 Ye look and behold the fig trees, and ye see them with your eyes, and ye say when they begin to shoot forth, and their leaves are yet tender, that summer is now nigh at hand;

38 Even so it shall be in that day when they shall see all these things, then shall they know that the hour is nigh.

39 And it shall come to pass that he that feareth me shall be looking forth for the great day of the Lord to come, even for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man.

40 And they shall see signs and wonders, for they shall be shown forth in the heavens above, and in the earth beneath.

41 And they shall behold blood, and fire, and vapors of smoke.

42 And before the day of the Lord shall come, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon be turned into blood, and the stars fall from heaven.

43 And the remnant shall be gathered unto this place;

44 And then they shall look for me, and, behold, I will come; and they shall see me in the clouds of heaven, clothed with power and great glory; with all the holy angels; and he that watches not for me shall be cut off.

45 But before the arm of the Lord shall fall, an angel shall sound his trump, and the saints that have slept shall come forth to meet me in the cloud.

46 Wherefore, if ye have slept in peace blessed are you; for as you now behold me and know that I am, even so shall ye come unto me and your souls shall live, and your redemption shall be perfected; and the saints shall come forth from the four quarters of the earth.

47 Then shall the arm of the Lord fall upon the nations.

48 And then shall the Lord set his foot upon this mount, and it shall cleave in twain, and the earth shall tremble, and reel to and fro, and the heavens also shall shake.

49 And the Lord shall utter his voice, and all the ends of the earth shall hear it; and the nations of the earth shall mourn, and they that have laughed shall see their folly.

50 And calamity shall cover the mocker, and the scorner shall be consumed; and they that have watched for iniquity shall be hewn down and cast into the fire.

51 And then shall the Jews look upon me and say: What are these wounds in thine hands and in thy feet?

52 Then shall they know that I am the Lord; for I will say unto them: These wounds are the wounds with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. I am he who was lifted up. I am Jesus that was crucified. I am the Son of God.

53 And then shall they weep because of their iniquities; then shall they lament because they persecuted their king.

54 And then shall the heathen nations be redeemed, and they that knew no law shall have part in the first resurrection; and it shall be tolerable for them.

55 And Satan shall be bound, that he shall have no place in the hearts of the children of men.

56 And at that day, when I shall come in my glory, shall the parable be fulfilled which I spake concerning the ten virgins.

57 For they that are wise and have received the truth, and have taken the Holy Spirit for their guide, and have not been deceived—verily I say unto you, they shall not be hewn down and cast into the fire, but shall abide the day.

58 And the earth shall be given unto them for an inheritance; and they shall multiply and wax strong, and their children shall grow up without sin unto salvation.

59 For the Lord shall be in their midst, and his glory shall be upon them, and he will be their king and their lawgiver.

Eve was taken from Adam,

Genesis 2:21-22
21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Thus woman came from a part of the man. When Adam and Eve were in the Garden, they were married by the Lord and thus become one flesh.

Genesis 2:23-25
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Even today, when a man and a woman are married, the woman takes on the last name of the man. This is not new in the world. Once the man and woman become one, they are not to have another man or woman unless given to them by the Lord. Thus the commandment to not commit Adultery.
Originally the woman came from the man, but all mankind since have come out of the woman. God made man and woman to joined together to be happy and find joy.

1 Corinthians 11:11-12
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.

I believe that this union of man and woman is eternal and eventually we will all come to know our Mother in Heaven.

Regards
DL
LOL, go read The Bible for a change.

Sigh.

You have a loser of a god who needs to redo, again and again, while always using genocide to get rid of his mistakes.

Shove your Armageddon and find a decent god.

Regards
DL
It won't be Jesus who starts the war of Armageddon. It will be the blood thirsty Armies of the countries in the world who seek to eliminate Israel from off the map and to control all people with an iron fist. Their wickedness will bring up such a stench of debauchery that Jesus will no longer stay his hand and will come to the rescue of the whole world and especially Israel. From that time peace and joy will be established on the earth for 1000 years and the true God of Israel will reign among all the righteous. And if you side with the wicked, you will be numbered among them who will not resurrect until the 1000 years are over. My personal view is that there will be some who are born in this current generation who will see the face of Jesus Christ and partake of his eternal goodness and mercy.

Forum List

Back