Did Secret Service FAIL Obama? {KING}

Black_Man1

Black Is Beautiful
Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
Wait.

A person is standing next to POTUS within an arm's distance from him for an hour and on stage with him who is a fraud and a con man that is skitso, violent, and has episodes of hallucinations....

and The Secret Service ALLOWED that to take place?

Are you serious??

:eek:

Last edited:
Under obama the secret service has become an organization of whoreing coke freaks. I wouldn't care if the royal ass was abandoned in a Chicago alley.

Wait.

A person is standing next to POTUS within an arm's distance from him for an hour and on stage with him who is a fraud and a con man that is skitso, violent, and has episodes of hallucinations....

Are you serious??

We'll have to see how this plays out before we blame the Secret Service. All we know at this point is that the South African security failed terribly. Remember there were over 80 other visiting heads of state, so their protective services "allowed" it to happen, too.

The Secret service is only human.They failed JFK too.

The Secret service is only human.They failed JFK too.

Yup. The video clearly shows the SS standing down from the back of JFK's limo just moments before entering Dealey Plaza. One SS turns, shrugs his shoulders, throws his hands in the air and doesn't understand what is happening. It's easily dialed up on YouTube.

Ronald Kessler wrote extensively about the Secret Service and the White House going back several decades. He both praises and criticizes their performance with many presidents.

All parites involved (african government, SS, etc) failed to vett that guy.
What I don't understand is why he was allowed to make flapping hands for THREE HOURS and nobody said anything to anyone about it? IN THREE HOURS????

Are you still humping my leg you little parasite or are you going to do something about it? Are you man or are you a woman? Still trying to figure that one out. The ignore feature is your friend. And look at the bright side; I'll be in the Bahamas next month so you won't have to deal with me.

All parites involved (african government, SS, etc) failed to vett that guy.
What I don't understand is why he was allowed to make flapping hands for THREE HOURS and nobody said anything to anyone about it? IN THREE HOURS????

It is freaking unbelievable. I bet Saturday Night Live is gonna' have fun with this one.

Maybe South Africa should have flown in this cute 5 year old who knew what the fuck she was doing to sign at his funeral.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmxy_ry8BYg][FULL] Claire Koch Sings a Christmas Song In Sign Language To His Deaf Parents (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Are you still humping my leg you little parasite or are you going to do something about it? Are you man or are you a woman? Still trying to figure that one out. The ignore feature is your friend. And look at the bright side; I'll be in the Bahamas next month so you won't have to deal with me.

Being deported? Visa expired? Or is it a nasty gambling habit you have to hide here? (kidding)

Under obama the secret service has become an organization of whoreing coke freaks. I wouldn't care if the royal ass was abandoned in a Chicago alley.

Miss Hyperbole chimes in :rolleyes: :eusa_hand: Its been like that for a long time missy. Why you always got to take the secondary school-level, rw hack route? You realize that you ARE that transparent in your hackery right?

As to the OP, I would need more info before reaching a conclusion.

Wait.

Are you serious??

You are ABSOLUTELY right.

Despite everything he's done the Secret Service is supposed to protect the POTUS and all of their assignees without regard for their politics or how the Secret Service agents or the agency itself might feel about their charges.

This was a MAJOR breach of security.

No matter how much we may despise Obama the Secret Service is supposed to protect them against possible harm no matter what.

This is a HUGE deal.

Just as his lack of vetting by the MSM was a HUGER thing!

A HUGER thing that should never have been allowed to occur.

The fact that the original 'sin' in allowing him to get past this country's traditional (usual and customary) guardians of our political system, (i.e. the Media) allowed him to be able to run this country into the ground, is a different kettle of fish that must be dealt with separately.

The signer should have been detected and prevented from getting anywhere near Obama.

Heads should roll.

Period.

:mad:

And I despise what Obama is doing to this country.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back