Did Secret Service FAIL Obama? {KING}

Wait.

A person is standing next to POTUS within an arm's distance from him for an hour and on stage with him who is a fraud and a con man that is skitso, violent, and has episodes of hallucinations....

and The Secret Service ALLOWED that to take place?

Are you serious??

:eek:

We'll have to see how this plays out before we blame the Secret Service. All we know at this point is that the South African security failed terribly. Remember there were over 80 other visiting heads of state, so their protective services "allowed" it to happen, too.

To which GWB replied, "that's not what you said when all of the other intelligence agencies in the Free World agreed that we couldn't tell whether Saddam had WMD's or not!"

All parites involved (african government, SS, etc) failed to vett that guy.
What I don't understand is why he was allowed to make flapping hands for THREE HOURS and nobody said anything to anyone about it? IN THREE HOURS????

He'd been utilized as a signer in previous S.A. state or political affairs.

All parites involved (african government, SS, etc) failed to vett that guy.
What I don't understand is why he was allowed to make flapping hands for THREE HOURS and nobody said anything to anyone about it? IN THREE HOURS????

It is freaking unbelievable. I bet Saturday Night Live is gonna' have fun with this one.

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe South Africa should have flown in this cute 5 year old who knew what the fuck she was doing to sign at his funeral.

[FULL] Claire Koch Sings a Christmas Song In Sign Language To His Deaf Parents (HD) - YouTube

I think it's the little blonde girl, isn't it?

Yes, the little blonde girl. She's got a future.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmxy_ry8BYg][FULL] Claire Koch Sings a Christmas Song In Sign Language To His Deaf Parents (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

The whole situation is just funny as hell.

Really. Reminds me of the blizzard in Toledo in the 70's. The National guard came out and was working with snow removal in the blizzard for long periods of time. A nurse came in to check for signs of frostbite on their appendages and vulnerable areas. She asked them to drop their pants for a quick check.

The Red Cross came in the next day and someone mentioned the nurse had been there. The Red Cross and the National Guard were in a quandry for no nurse was assigned to look at the men to check on them at all.

Made the local and national news.

That dude had some serious nerve to do that. I mean, personally? If the Secret Service had found out he was faking signs, and had shot him with a sniper rifle and killed him on the spot...

I wouldn't have said a damn thing but, "Good job".

It's kind of fitting....a fraud signing for a fraud....

40f063860f0c68b23e0d6a43627389564649a3a9.jpg

Wait.

A person is standing next to POTUS within an arm's distance from him for an hour and on stage with him who is a fraud and a con man that is skitso, violent, and has episodes of hallucinations....

Are you serious??

Maybe they were busy looking for South African hookers like in Columbia or looking for strippers like in El Salvador.

Mebbe one o the lads in the advance detail gotta dose o the clap from one of a prior evening's entertainment that he hadn't had a chance to have treated and it sorta slipped by. Yano, three hundred Yankee dollahs to get it, two hundred dollahs to take it away.

Well, at least none o the detail turned up passed out on a Miami street this time.

Not only does Comrade Barack rock with the real cool dudes, gettin the world's sexiest man to push Obamacare to his peers, along with cool commercial after cool commercial pushing Obamacare to the his fellow hos and bros, but he's gotta be a real wild dude in person and that trait is tricklin' down to the boys who make sure he doesn't dash his foot upon a stone. The Secret Service has always been a pretty staid and sedate bunch before, intent only on spotless, unblemished performance of their primary job. When was the last time anyone ever heard of the Secret Service playing the "Pass The Hooker" game in their hotel during their off duty hours or turning up passed out in the middle of a Miami street? Mebbe its the stress on the personnel from being stretched too thin, too long. Comrade Barack came into office in 2008 with an unheard of before list of people requiring round the clock Secret Service protection, besides Valerie jarret and EPA Head Lisa jackson. So much so that the Secret Service had to abandon other, non presidential protection, functions in order to accomodate Comrade Barack's requests.

Wait.

Are you serious??

It was a complete and total failure. There is no excuse for it.

Shouldn't several ppl be fired over this???

You would think so. However, in this administration, people rarely get fired for incompetence, questionable ethics or outright failure. In fact, most of the time, they get promoted. Case in point:

The woman who ran the Internal Revenue Service’s tax-exempt organizations division has been promoted, and now heads the agency’s health care office, ABC news reported.

Sarah Hall Ingram was commissioner of the embattled IRS office from 2009 to 2012, roughly the period that the agency is accused of singling out tea party and conservative groups for extra scrutiny, based on nothing but their political bent.

As a firestorm grows around the IRS, Ms. Ingram quietly left the tax-exempt office and was made director of IRS Affordable Care Act division, largely responsible for implementing “Obamacare” and handling the wealth of health information that will pour into the federal government.
Official at center of IRS scandal got promotion, now runs 'Obamacare' division - Washington Times

Last edited:
I care when a POTUS is placed in a compromising position.

America will go to war over certain things. Harming the POTUS on foreign soil would be one of those things.

I would like to avoid that.

Because war is draining our economy, and putting us further in debt.

So I don't like sloppy work that increases the chance of international incidents taking place, when all that was needed was due dilligence on the part of ppl paid well to do their jobs.

Wait.

Are you serious??

It was a complete and total failure. There is no excuse for it.

Why it's almost like the secret service didn't care!

I care when a POTUS is placed in a compromising position.

America will go to war over certain things. Harming the POTUS on foreign soil would be one of those things.

I would like to avoid that.

Because war is draining our economy, and putting us further in debt.

So I don't like sloppy work that increases the chance of international incidents taking place, when all that was needed was due dilligence on the part of ppl paid well to do their jobs.

True. Harming a head of state on foreign soil ordinarily would mean war. But, this is obama. The United States would hardly go to war with South Africa and all those black people. That's two reasons why war would never happen. The third reason is Uncle Joe Biden would then be president and he would do nothing. The worst that would happen is that democrats would blame Bush and ask South Africa to make him a war criminal.

Wait.

Are you serious??

From what I can tell that guy just fit right in with the other skitso con men in king gutter trash's administration. Secret service couldn't tell the difference.

Forum List

Back