Did Russia order Trump to tell Israel to stop the sale of jets to Croatia?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Israel apologizes to Croatia for failure of F-16 deal

Israel fighter jet sale to Croatia fails after US objections

ZAGREB, Croatia — Israel has failed to overcome U.S. objections to its plan to sell 12 used fighter jets to Croatia and the $500 million deal will likely be canceled, Croatia’s defense minister said Thursday.

Relations between the Trump administration and Israel have been very close, particularly on defense issues. But the sale of the jets to Croatia appears to be an exception.

Last week, Croatian Defense Minister Krsticevic said Israel provided “pre-guarantees” during the bidding process that U.S. officials would green-light the sale. The problems in carrying out the deal have brought calls for Krsticevic’s resignation.

NATO member Croatia faces a mini arms race with Russian ally Serbia, which recently received six used Russian MiG-29 fighter jets.

-----------------

Remember, Serbia and Croatia have been at war over the years.

The jets are so old, Israel wants to get rid of them.

The Trump administration said no.

Was it orders from Putin? It looks very much like Trump takes orders from Putin.

Don't know, but I do know that the Israeli military used commercial airline flights as human shields on a bombing raid in violation of all manner of international anti war crimes law.

Don't know, but I do know that the Israeli military used commercial airline flights as human shields on a bombing raid in violation of all manner of international anti war crimes law.

would you expect ANYTHING LESS from a 'terrorist state?'

Right; I didn't think so.

Forum List

Back