Did Rudy Giuliani Know About What Comey Was Going to do in Advance?

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Now, this is interesting.

"And then I think he's got a surprise or two that you're gonna hear about in the next few days. I mean -- I'm talking about some pretty big surprises..."

When asked what he meant, he replied "We'll see," then laughed.

"We're not going to go down and certainly won't stop fighting. We've got a couple things up our sleeve that should turn this around," says Rudy Giuliani, two days before Comey's announcement about newly discovered emails.

Check out the video

Giuliani: We Have Some Big Things Up Our Sleeves to Turn This Thing Around

Maybe someone in the FBI told donna brazile?

Dat bitch can-NOT keep her damn yap shut.....

"And then I think he's got a surprise or two that you're gonna hear about in the next few days. I mean -- I'm talking about some pretty big surprises..."

"We're not going to go down and certainly won't stop fighting. We've got a couple things up our sleeve that should turn this around," says Rudy Giuliani, two days before Comey's announcement about newly discovered emails.

Check out the video

Vast right wing conspiracy coming after the mob boss Hillarious and it's just getting started as Comey will resign Nov. 9th if she is elected. You'll hear the "dog whistle" loud and clear, Fido.

Given the infighting that we have found out about within the FBI and between the FBI and the DOJ over Clintons e-mails and the Clinton Foundation as well it's highly possible someone leaked the information to him. Even if he did know so what unless it is being suggested Rudy convinced Comey to do this when he knew really is irrelevant.

Yes...
Feel better...asshole?

How the HELL would he have advanced knowledge of it?

This was the second worse October Surprise of my lifetime. The worst was when Reagan officials met with Iranian officials prior to the 1980 election to negotiate a delayed release of the hostages. Iran-Contra revealed that the Reagan administration had a long and very profitable relationship with the world's leading terrorist nation.

Comey and the Republican House clearly colluded on the one-two punch. First, they announce that they found nothing indictable (to appear fair/objective); then they drop a strategic bomb that they can't undue until after the polls close when they will admit that they didn't find anything ... again.

If someone in the FBI did this to Dick Chaney or LBJ, their plane would have gone down. The current dems are pussies. They are letting the Republicans steal an election without a fight.

Check out the video

STYFE, I think it's also interesting that around the time Rudy was doing his smiley face impression, Eric Trump's wife was saying something very similar. Asked about the lack of an October surprise, she said there were still a couple of days to go in October and there was a surprise "up our sleeve". The very same phrase that Rudy used -- what a coincidence! Clearly, the Trumps and Rudy knew all about it. How did they know? Maybe all will be revealed when the Russians deliver Wikileaks a leak on it. (Sarcasm.) Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if they heard it from the man himself, Comey. They had such certainty that a surprise was coming that it's unlikely they were basing it on a piece of scuttlebutt from some frustrated agent a long way down the food chain. Donald Trump's daughter-in-law hints that he has a surprise' to drop on Hillary Clinton | Daily Mail Online

Did he know comey would do his job in advance?

Probably. Most people would have expected it

comey is nobody's fool, as far as anyone knows, and mr. new yorker guy is probably just horrified by terrorism enough to demand somebody get to the bottom of things, at least on tv, if you can believe it.

Forum List

Back