Did Rand Paul publicly bitch slap Chris Christie?

Same thing to me. CEO's take from their workers their labor and don't give them sufficient pay in return.

Then find another job.
They own the company. They can do whatever they want with it----its theirs.

If they make stupid decisions they will be out of business.

I can tell from just these few lines that you were maybe mid-management in a small to medium sized company. Please take your phony bullshit elsewhere.
WHY? It's their business, THEIR MONEY. Don't like the job or compensation? FIND ANOTHER JOB. Simple.

"I have no issues with hourly workers unless they have an inflated sense of envy for those in the upper part of the food chain. No one in the top tier of business was bequeathed the position, all of us started somewhere at the bottom, and for the most part, no one who punches the clock has any clue how hard the people at the top work. What's also shocking, especially in the current economic climate, is how difficult it is to find people willing to work hard. And most people are not honest. You find that out really fast when you work with people who have no direct supervision (outside sales). It's depressing."

Nobody at the top has any clue how hard those at the bottom struggle. Its a two way street. Capitalism is supposed to a struggle between the laborers VERSUS the management. ANY worker that isn't constantly leaving a job for a better one is dumb. I was constantly (daily) spending time at night searching out other jobs. And it was fulfilling to work at a place less than 1 month, after being trained, and getting up a leaving for a better one. Workers owe nothing more than a good days work. They are in an epic struggle against their employer to get ahead. Loyalty is a thing of the past. As far as finding people who will work hard, if you pay enough you EASILY find them. Easily.

Ken Lay is dead and Madoff is in jail for life--------they were criminals, not typical corporate execs.

Same thing to me. CEO's take from their workers their labor and don't give them sufficient pay in return.
Then WHY did they take the job son? Have an answer? And it's their money, their company. Don't like it? Work elsewhere. Simple.

Are you kidding me? Did you just wake up in some apple orchard and can't remember how your fucking beard got so long?

This board's median/average age must be 65. I've never seen a bunch so out of touch with reality.

Last edited:
Then WHY did they take the job son? Have an answer? And it's their money, their company. Don't like it? Work elsewhere. Simple.

Are you kidding me? Did you just wake up in some apple orchard and can't remember how your fucking beard got so long?
I repeat my assertion. Got it?

Ken Lay is dead and Madoff is in jail for life--------they were criminals, not typical corporate execs.

So either take nothing and not make ends meet with welfare or take welfare and a shitty job with a prick boss who makes way more than he needs and is single while you barely get by with 3 kids...hmm yeah..hard choice....

No.

Paul succeeded in only confirming the fact he’s an ignorant, clueless fool adhering blindly to his failed, reckless, and extreme rightwing fiscal dogma.

He was being given the facts and he didn’t want to hear it, because those facts conflicted with that errant, subjective dogma.

No.

Paul succeeded in only confirming the fact he’s an ignorant, clueless fool adhering blindly to his failed, reckless, and extreme rightwing fiscal dogma.

He was being given the facts and he didn’t want to hear it, because those facts conflicted with that errant, subjective dogma.
Better get used to him, he's your future.

I have no issues with hourly workers unless they have an inflated sense of envy for those in the upper part of the food chain. No one in the top tier of business was bequeathed the position, all of us started somewhere at the bottom, and for the most part, no one who punches the clock has any clue how hard the people at the top work. What's also shocking, especially in the current economic climate, is how difficult it is to find people willing to work hard. And most people are not honest. You find that out really fast when you work with people who have no direct supervision (outside sales). It's depressing.

Really, the CEO where I worked got his job from his father, who was the CEO before him. And he got his job from his father who owned the company.

So what? Do you want your kids to inherit whatever you have?

I'm not complaining about it, but the idea that rich kids start with nothing is more of the fucktard Republican insanity and inanity the defines their pitiful party.

It is pretty funny seeing right wingers referring to their most likely presidential candidate as a "tub of lard".

il_570xN.86810312.jpg

Forum List

Back