Did Pittsburg kick someones ass again??

Getting excited about an exhibition game win......how lame

Steelers got a butt kicking in the Super Bowl, doesn't look better this year. The team that beat them has won 13 championships to the Steelers 6.

Last edited:
It's a little known fact that of all the cities and towns in the US named "Pittsburg" the one with the sports teams in PA is the only one that ends with a "h" - Pittsburgh.

Your team lost the Superbowl.

Our team has played in 8 Super Bowls...and won 6.
What about your team?

Steelers fans getting ready for another successful season...:rock:

Truthseeker getting ready for his team...:eusa_pray:

:lol:

Not laughing now. My team has been in 8 Super Bowls Also and I believe they beat the Stealers the last time.

HaHa...whaaaaaa.
No other team in the NFL has won 6 super bowls.
Only the Dallas Cowgirls have played in 8 superbowls, however last time was 11 years ago.

Do you seriously want to compare stats with Pittsburgh? Go right ahead!

Dallas Cowgirls is your team??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
So what do you do after the regular season is over? Man...must be boring...

Last edited:
HaHa...whaaaaaa.
Only the Dallas Cowgirls have played in 8 superbowls, however last time was 11 years ago.

The Packers have won 13 Championships
The Bears have won 9
The Giants have won 7

The Steelers are back there somewhere

HaHa...whaaaaaa.

Dallas Cowboys hold the record for most postseason appearences with 30 They also hold the record for most postseason games played with 58.
Cowboys hold the NFL record for consecutive sell-out games. The current streak of sell-outs, standing at 160 games, began in 1990. All of this popularity has led the team to be the most valuable professional sports franchise in North America and second in the world behind Manchester United.

Last edited:
HaHa...whaaaaaa.

The Bears have won 9
The Giants have won 7

No one is interested in who won in 1912.
:lol::lol:

HaHa...whaaaaaa.

Dallas Cowboys hold the record for most postseason appearences with 28. They also hold the record for most postseason games played with 54.

THey haven't been in a Super Bowl in 11 years...:eusa_whistle:

I remember back when they also held the record for the team with the most starting players with a criminal record...we used to call them the Dallas Convicts.
My oldest brother has been a Dallas fan since waay back...it is fun every year to call him up and ask...so...what are you going to watch now? Golf?:lol:

You guys gotta admit it was beautiful what they did to the Eagles.
Before the game the media darlings used the term "dream team" - like 50 times a day.
AFTER the Steelers...they started using so called dream team. :clap2:

HaHa...whaaaaaa.

Dallas Cowboys hold the record for most postseason appearences with 28. They also hold the record for most postseason games played with 54.

THey haven't been in a Super Bowl in 11 years...:eusa_whistle:

I remember back when they also held the record for the team with the most starting players with a criminal record...we used to call them the Dallas Convicts.
My oldest brother has been a Dallas fan since waay back...it is fun every year to call him up and ask...so...what are you going to watch now? Golf?:lol:

record? if they held the record the Steales made a good run at it. I have a good friend who is a Pittsburg fan and it's been good for him lately but this is a new year. Do you own a Terrible Towel? I was watching football with him one day when in the bathroom and spotted his Terrible Towel WhenIi came out I told him I couldn't find any TP but i did find a yellow towel...to make a long story short I had to run for my life.

HaHa...whaaaaaa.

The Bears have won 9
The Giants have won 7

No one is interested in who won in 1912.
:lol::lol:

I just love how Steeler fans have developed amnesia over the 45 years they were the worst team in the NFL

Of course I have a terrible towel!!
Hell I have Steelers tennis shoes, wallet, key ring, jacket, gloves...Fathead of Bettis in my office...

Glad to see you have a sense of humor and gamemanship...hell if you can't talk sh*t and needle people about their team you are missing out on half the fun of the sport.

Course...my Dad is a Bengals fan...you gotta be hardcore to have that much stamina.

I pull for the Bengals. Dick LeBeau is from my hometown.

Like the Chicago cubs fans...if a person is a Bengals fan they are a true fan.
I can't imagine a team that has as many up and down seasons as Cincy, One year they are deep in the play-offs...the next they have a losing season.

Forum List

Back