Did Perry get drafted?

Perry vs Romney Military

Perry Military Service

Perry joined the USAF in 1972 and served with distinction for five years. He was discharged in 1977 with the rank of Captain. While in the Air Force, Perry was stationed at Dyess Air Force Base, Texas, Germany and Saudi Arabia. He was assigned to fly the C-130, a military transport aircraft, and flew to various locations around the world, including Europe, South America and Africa.

Perry vs Romney Military

Perry Military Service

Perry joined the USAF in 1972 and served with distinction for five years. He was discharged in 1977 with the rank of Captain. While in the Air Force, Perry was stationed at Dyess Air Force Base, Texas, Germany and Saudi Arabia. He was assigned to fly the C-130, a military transport aircraft, and flew to various locations around the world, including Europe, South America and Africa.

Your hero Clinton dodges the draft and lied about his intentions to avoid it.

By the way, EVERY Mormon male that plans to advance in the church goes on a 2 year trip like Romney. Usually right out of High School.

Personally - I don't give a shit what religion Perry is.

He's an honorable man who served his country and is currently serving the people of Texas honorably.

He'll make a fine President.

Perry vs Romney Military

Perry Military Service

By the way, EVERY Mormon male that plans to advance in the church goes on a 2 year trip like Romney. Usually right out of High School.

why all the anger all I did was post his record.

I said NOTHING about romney and I in fact have mormans in my family so I know about their requirements.

why are you people so stacked to the fucking brim with hate?

Perry vs Romney Military

Perry Military Service

why all the anger all I did was post his record.

I said NOTHING about romney and I in fact have mormans in my family so I know about their requirements.

why are you people so stacked to the fucking brim with hate?

Mormans?

Stupid much?

Personally - I don't give a shit what religion Perry is.

He's an honorable man who served his country and is currently serving the people of Texas honorably.

He'll make a fine President.
You're going to find out. Can you carry enough gas on that scoot to get to Mexico ? You'll need it.

Forum List

Back