Did North Korea blink?

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Trump scared the raw fish out of that little piglet in NK....it's the middle of August and Guam is still there....I know it's still there because I just purchased plane fair and reserved a beach cottage on the island last night. Trump wins again.:banana:

Trump scared the raw fish out of that little piglet in NK....it's the middle of August and Guam is still there....I know it's still there because I just purchased plane fair and reserved a beach cottage on the island last night. Trump wins again.:banana:

The US sold NK nuclear reactors a mere two years before placing them on an "axis of evil" (a CIA coined term) list. Utterly bipartisan, initiated under Clinton, wrapped up under Bush, sold from a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. And Bush ponied up US taxpayer funds to help close the deal, you helped pay for them.

NK offered to halt development during BOTH the Obama and Trump administrations if the US would halt military maneuvers off of the NK coast. They were refused by the US BOTH times

The US wants war with NK for the same reason it wanted endless war in Afghanistan:

Largest known rare earth deposit discovered in North Korea | MINING.com

Money.

The US sold NK nuclear reactors a mere two years before placing them on an "axis of evil" (a CIA coined term) list. Utterly bipartisan, initiated under Clinton, wrapped up under Bush, sold from a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. And Bush ponied up US taxpayer funds to help close the deal, you helped pay for them.

NK offered to halt development during BOTH the Obama and Trump administrations if the US would halt military maneuvers off of the NK coast. They were refused by the US BOTH times

The US wants war with NK for the same reason it wanted endless war in Afghanistan:

Money.
I've seen this before, some say the deposits are greatly exaggerated by anti North Korea dissidents in an attempt to spawn a war and encourage regime change.

Money.
I've seen this before, some say the deposits are greatly exaggerated by anti North Korea dissidents in an attempt to spawn a war and encourage regime change.
Worked in Afghanistan, still there.

The message has finally gotten through to Little Kim The Pot Belly Pig with China's announcement that they are ON THEIR OWN if they attack, China's sanctions and embargoes cutting deeply into the economy and Mad-dog Mattis' remark that if Kim launches towards a US property that THE FUCKING GAME IS ON.

Now he tries to save State Face by claiming he will hold off FOR NOW but is watching America closely, as if he had any control or say in the matter.

Oh, I SO wish the USA would fly a Patriot Missile right in through his bedroom window tonight!

Yes, NK blinked. They made a foolish bluff.

The US has a history of being foolish, too. Especially in electing sh1t like Obama and Bush.

We finally have a strong leader as US president. Let's give credit where credit is due.

Kim boi-king saw what was coming...

anigif_sub-buzz-29259-1500966662-1.gif

The message has finally gotten through to Little Kim The Pot Belly Pig with China's announcement that they are ON THEIR OWN if they attack, China's sanctions and embargoes cutting deeply into the economy and Mad-dog Mattis' remark that if Kim launches towards a US property that THE FUCKING GAME IS ON.

Now he tries to save State Face by claiming he will hold off FOR NOW but is watching America closely, as if he had any control or say in the matter.

Oh, I SO wish the USA would fly a Patriot Missile right in through his bedroom window tonight!
That did not happen. The news made that up or haven't told you the whole story that would change all of this issue's seriousness

That did not happen. The news made that up or haven't told you the whole story that would change all of this issue's seriousness

Right. Now here comes Schemdley with less than a day on the board who is going to tell us HE KNOWS BETTER than the national news, when the China thing was announced through their own State-Run Media directly controlled by Kim, and I saw General Mattis himself say it before a camera. Never happened?

You are so stupid. The news havent ever in general told the whole truth. Show me the video.

Right. Now here comes Schemdley with less than a day on the board who is going to tell us HE KNOWS BETTER than the national news, when the China thing was announced through their own State-Run Media directly controlled by Kim, and I saw General Mattis himself say it before a camera. Never happened?

Last edited:

Yeah, not saying anything.

The fact is the N Korean leader Cow Dung Poop is much smarter and more rational than the world portrayed him as. Trump helped him realize that his Oscar winning charade of playing an unstable unpredictable dictator was over.

The fact is the N Korean leader Cow Dung Poop is much smarter and more rational than the world portrayed him as. Trump helped him realize that his Oscar winning charade of playing an unstable unpredictable dictator was over.
How did he d

Your intelligence has just been posted mysite

We finally have a strong leader as US president. Let's give credit where credit is due.

Yes, past presidents have rewarded NK in exchange for NK cooperation. I'm not totally against that, but it's a bit like paying a ransom to kidnappers; you're asking for more kidnapping, or nukes in this case.

So far, it looks like Trump is handling NK better than past presidents.

Folks, the world is running out of oil and soon thereafter natural gas in amounts we can rely on as our energy source. Nuclear electric energy is our future sustainable energy source.

Having said that we need all the existing centrifuges we can make as well as all the uranium we can find to run these electric nuclear generation plants.

The world needs to “buy” North Korea’s enriched uranium giving North Korea a good money source to improve the living standards of their country.

Anyone here agree or disagree?

We were told "the world is running out of oil" in the seventies during the disastrous Carter years. We were also told during that same era by the "scientific community" that the world is getting colder and an ice age is right around the corner. So who should we believe now?

We were told "the world is running out of oil" in the seventies during the disastrous Carter years. We were also told during that same era by the "scientific community" that the world is getting colder and an ice age is right around the corner. So who should we believe now?
Trump.

Forum List

Back