Did Mexicans Get This GOP Candidate's Mother Addicted To Pain Pills??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Ohio Senate Candidate J.D. Vance asked Ohio voters if they "hate Mexicans" in a new political advertisement released Tuesday. During the 30-second advertisement, Vance slammed the media for calling people who want to build a wall at the southern border "racist." But some opponents accused the advertisement itself of provoking racism toward Mexicans. He added that the issue is "personal," referring to his mother's struggles with addiction. The topic of illegal drugs is a key issue in Ohio, one of the states hit hardest by the opioid epidemic."

I mean, one has to ask the question.....did a bunch of filthy Mexicans force Vance's mother to get addicted to pain killers?? Vance is very popular for the book he wrote in which he trashed his mom for her drug addiction....I assume in the book he illustrated how Mexicans forced doctors to keep prescribing her mom with pain pills thus getting her addicted...I know Republicans are supposed to be big on personal responsibility and stuff -- but how can you combat all of these Mexicans forcing people to get addicted to oxycotin or percocets?? This is why I made sure my doctor wasn't Mexican....because if I had a Mexican doctor, who knows what drug cartel he could be working for.....Hard to believe Vance will remain 3rd place in the GOP primaries for long with a winning ad like this one...

The problem is that Mexico allows narcotics to be manufactured there, and then shipped over the border into America.

If Mexico had love for America- they would build a wall to protect Americans.

Further, do you really think that Mexico is sending us their finest people? I have my doubts.

The problem is that Mexico allows narcotics to be manufactured there, and then shipped over the border into America.

Further, do you really think that Mexico is sending us their finest people? I have my doubts.
What part of "PRESCRIPTION PILLS" did you ignore??

Or you really believe doctors are writing people prescriptions for heroin??

Like many other countries, they empty their prisons at our border.

Forum List

Back