Did Katy Perry Lip-Sync Last Night? Did It Seem Obvious From The Start?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:hellno: Well it definitely didn't sound live from the start. It seems that with Superbowl Half-Time shows, it's either the band or lead vocal on "Memorex". But there was no live band working with Katy Perry last night, so why didn't she let her golden pipes blast full force on the 200 decibel sound system? We loved the show, but her performance would of been much more spectacular she didn't pull a "Milli-Vanilla/Ashlee Simpson" stunt in front of 342 Million viewers.:lalala:

I didn't watch it but I saw the photo of her dress - the upside down stars - making sure the world knows of her conversion to Satan? I tell you, this girl was a born again Christian who turned her back on God because she was told Satan would give her the world if she served him instead. Lip - Sync? Anything to get her more attention until she suddenly realizes one day that she is way in over her head.

My opinion of Katy Perry is that she is an utter disgrace and the American people should change the channel on the tv and radio and avoid her at all costs. Don't let your kids watch her either.

note- I see no sign of any true talent. Katy Perry didn't make it in Christian Music because she lacked the talent. In Hollywood? They thrive on mediocrity. Anyone can be a star for a year or two and after that they find someone else. She's seriously deceived.

I didn't watch it but I saw the photo of her dress - the upside down stars - making sure the world knows of her conversion to Satan? I tell you, this girl was a born again Christian who turned her back on God because she was told Satan would give her the world if she served him instead. Lip - Sync? Anything to get her more attention until she suddenly realizes one day that she is way in over her head.

My opinion of Katy Perry is that she is an utter disgrace and the American people should change the channel on the tv and radio and avoid her at all costs. Don't let your kids watch her either.

note- I see no sign of any true talent. Katy Perry didn't make it in Christian Music because she lacked the talent. In Hollywood? They thrive on mediocrity. Anyone can be a star for a year or two and after that they find someone else. She's seriously deceived.

Are you stoned?

wouldnt it have sounded better if she was syncing......... Looked a little on the chub side though

Every performer at the Super Bowl lip synchs

the last one i saw when the vocalist actually sung was Whitney Houston. but Im sure others sang from the heart at superbowl since. like Greg Brady and Bigbird?

I didn't see her performance, but if she did lip sing, I am not surprised. In my opinion, the people in her musical format always focus more on production than the actual music which is one reason why I prefer country music instead. Yeah lately it seems like only one thing is being sung about these days in country music, partying that is, but at least the music is put first over anything else.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back