Did Joe Biden Just Have The Worst First Year Of Any President In Modern History?

You left out the part where you walked to school in the snow, barefoot, uphill both ways.
I had shoes. it was uphill and downhill both ways. Thats the only way you can walk over two hills up one side and down the other. It wasn't just me, our little town didn't have busses for the town kids until i was out of school. Everyone walked to school or rode bicycles. but we were a nice town and even small kids could walk to school while the older kids watched for traffic on the one busy road. And it was less than 2 miles, sorry to burst you bubble, but nobody deserves free money just because they breathe, or just because some people did some things 600 years ago.

Trump hated being second to anyone, and so the self-anointed King of Debt became the biggest, fastest debt builder ever.

Biden is doing his level best to beat Trump in the spending department. He wants to spend so much that even some Democrats are like, "Oh, hey, wait a minute, bud."

The Afghanistan withdrawal was a disaster up there with the fall of Saigon.

And then we have the pseducons going into full rebellion over vaccine mandates, and then they try to pin the deaths of all the unvaxxed tards on Biden. That's full-on schizophrenia on their part. I mean that seriously. The mental compartmentalization that is required to refuse vaccines and then blame Biden for the mass death which follows is profound.

Inflation is what happens when we have Bush doubling the federal debt, followed by Obama piling on another $8 trillion, followed by Trump piling on another $8 trillion and the Federal Reserve keeping interest rates at zero and quantitatively easing ad infinitum to prop up the banks, followed by a pandemic where demand nosedived, followed by the economy roaring back and demand soaring to all time highs before the supply chain can recover.

The perfect storm which had nothing to do with Biden. And the only people who can Whip Inflation Now are the bankers at the Fed, just like when Volker did it to kill the stagflation of the 70s.

This very likely could lead to a recession, and Biden would take the hit for that, too.

Americans have not tolerated pain for decades now. They are all about pain avoidance, and will electorally execute anyone who dares do what needs to be done to get our economy healthy again.

We get the politicians we deserve, and the inevitable consequences.
Nice spin. But all those words were nothing but spin in a attempt to help raise Bidens poll numbers.

Nice spin. But all those words were nothing but spin in a attempt to help raise Bidens poll numbers.
red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

Vaccine mandates are fascist! And the Trump Vaccine alters your DNA. Covid is a hoax.

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I blame Biden!

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

Vaccine mandates are fascist! And the Trump Vaccine alters your DNA. Covid is a hoax.

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I blame Biden!
Its amazing how many interesting people you meet on an obscure message board. I'm sure we'll hear stories about how he used to hunt deer to provide for is family...with nothing more than a butter knife and a sling shot soon.

Did Joe Biden Just Have The Worst First Year Of Any President In Modern History?​

www.thegatewaypundit.com

Did Joe Biden Just Have The Worst First Year Of Any President In Modern History?

The first year of Joe Biden’s presidency has been an absolute bomb, maybe the worst in living memory. The economy is still faltering, inflation is awful and still rising, the Afghanistan exit was a disaster, and COVID is still raging. On top of all this, every time Biden opens his mouth he...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com
1 Jan 2022 ~~ By Mike LaChance
The first year of Joe Biden’s presidency has been an absolute bomb, maybe the worst in living memory.
The economy is still faltering, inflation is awful and still rising, the Afghanistan exit was a disaster, and COVID is still raging.
On top of all this, every time Biden opens his mouth he sounds like a blithering idiot.
The Washington Examiner reports:
The numbers:
– 74% said 2021 was a fair to poor year, with most, 48%, calling it poor.
– Just 23% called it a good to the best year ever, with just 2% dubbing it “one of the best years.”
– 63% of Democrats agreed that it was fair to poor.
– 50% expect 2022 to be fair to poor, and 41% believe it will be good to the best.

An analyst at FOX News had a similar take:
Marc Thiessen: No American president has ‘fallen from grace’ as fast as Joe Biden in 2021
Just imagine what Biden’s presidency is going to look like a year from now.

Commentary:
Hmm..., What a Rhetorical Question.
Measuring effectiveness or not is a non-starter when everything Biden has done was wrong, evil and purposeful! The only measurement is whether he is actually in charge!
Biden has become the useful idiot puppet for Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats and global communism.
If Joey's performance during 2021 is any indication of things to come in 2022. Covid, Afghanistan, China/Taiwan, Russia/Ukraine, inflation, Build Back Bust and subversion of Constitutional rights are on his anti-American agenda.
The only upside will be the midterm elections. Both Pelosi and Schumer will be out, and Lame Duck Joe will be slowed for his last two years
Actually that would be William Henry Harrison ( 1841 ) He died on the 32nd. day o9f his presidency.

No. Far from it.

Afghanistan...closed out and finished.
Stimulus... done.
Vaccines...distributed.
Infrastructure bill...done
Defense bill with pay raise for military...done
Boosters...done
Normalcy being returned more and more.
Insurrectionists...being hunted down like dogs.

Republican impotent outrage...off the charts~!!!!!!
you almost sound like you believe biden isnt a senile old racist failure

Abe still has him beat when the Southern States rebelled. Now the Neo-GOP are inciting rebellion though the Biglie and are promoting a return to a non multi-cultural democracy through voter suppression and legislatures overriding the will of the majority of voters. So they've put the country in a pretty sour spot right now,

No. Far from it.

Afghanistan...closed out and finished.
Stimulus... done.
Vaccines...distributed.
Infrastructure bill...done
Defense bill with pay raise for military...done
Boosters...done
Normalcy being returned more and more.
Insurrectionists...being hunted down like dogs.

Republican impotent outrage...off the charts~!!!!!!
The OP is trying to point out all the negatives, which were largely caused by republicans not cooperating to get the job done oh I want to I want to.

The Republicans have gone insane, blocking all legislation; this isn't how democracy works. We'll have to vote them all out.
Democrats hold the majority across the board. Despite opposition from the other Party, if Democrats can’t get it done while holding the majority, they will never get it done. What you are proposing is not a Democracy.

Democrats hold the majority across the board. Despite opposition from the other Party, if Democrats can’t get it done while holding the majority, they will never get it done. What you are proposing is not a Democracy.
Well I guess the United States has been wrong from the beginning cuz this is the way it's always worked.

Well I guess the United States has been wrong from the beginning cuz this is the way it's always worked.
Yep. The opposition is supposed to block the other party. When the Republicans take over, I fully expect that of Democrats.

Yep. The opposition is supposed to block the other party. When the Republicans take over, I fully expect that of Democrats.
If they did that all the time nothing would get done that is the problem that's why they have to work together to solve common problems every once in awhile especially when it's on the national importance like the infrastructure bill.

Did Joe Biden Just Have The Worst First Year Of Any President In Modern History?​

www.thegatewaypundit.com

The first year of Joe Biden’s presidency has been an absolute bomb, maybe the worst in living memory. The economy is still faltering, inflation is awful and still rising, the Afghanistan exit was a disaster, and COVID is still raging. On top of all this, every time Biden opens his mouth he...
www.thegatewaypundit.com
www.thegatewaypundit.com
1 Jan 2022 ~~ By Mike LaChance
The first year of Joe Biden’s presidency has been an absolute bomb, maybe the worst in living memory.
The economy is still faltering, inflation is awful and still rising, the Afghanistan exit was a disaster, and COVID is still raging.
On top of all this, every time Biden opens his mouth he sounds like a blithering idiot.
The Washington Examiner reports:
The numbers:
– 74% said 2021 was a fair to poor year, with most, 48%, calling it poor.
– Just 23% called it a good to the best year ever, with just 2% dubbing it “one of the best years.”
– 63% of Democrats agreed that it was fair to poor.
– 50% expect 2022 to be fair to poor, and 41% believe it will be good to the best.

An analyst at FOX News had a similar take:
Marc Thiessen: No American president has ‘fallen from grace’ as fast as Joe Biden in 2021
Just imagine what Biden’s presidency is going to look like a year from now.

Commentary:
Hmm..., What a Rhetorical Question.
Measuring effectiveness or not is a non-starter when everything Biden has done was wrong, evil and purposeful! The only measurement is whether he is actually in charge!
Biden has become the useful idiot puppet for Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats and global communism.
If Joey's performance during 2021 is any indication of things to come in 2022. Covid, Afghanistan, China/Taiwan, Russia/Ukraine, inflation, Build Back Bust and subversion of Constitutional rights are on his anti-American agenda.
The only upside will be the midterm elections. Both Pelosi and Schumer will be out, and Lame Duck Joe will be slowed for his last two years
That's obviously up for debate buy I would day yes

Abe still has him beat when the Southern States rebelled. Now the Neo-GOP are inciting rebellion though the Biglie and are promoting a return to a non multi-cultural democracy through voter suppression and legislatures overriding the will of the majority of voters. So they've put the country in a pretty sour spot right now,
You can't have unity with multi culturalism. We are seeing the effects of it today. The United States is slowly being carved up. However, the globalists have other ideas.

If they did that all the time nothing would get done that is the problem that's why they have to work together to solve common problems every once in awhile especially when it's on the national importance like the infrastructure bill.
I was born in Washington, DC and have lived in the shadows of the Capitol and White House my whole life. No party is against something as critical as infrastructure; yet, any party or any member of either party will hold up something as critical as infrastructure so they can get something completely unrelated to infrastructure, get something for their cronies, or prevent or limit egregious pork. That has always been the case but it had worsen over the last 20 years. The last best models of collaboration were Clinton and Gingrich. Clinton was probably one of the best Presidents in my lifetime working across the aisle. The Gingrich-led takeover of the Hill two years into his Presidency gave him cover from the radical divisive Left within his own to work with the opposition

And another post where you can refute nothing.... That's becoming a pattern with you....

I thought you guys were going to leave the nation and form your own...did you fail at that too?

:muahaha: :heehee: :muahaha: :heehee: :muahaha: :heehee: :muahaha:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

:up_yours:
um actually it was the dems that tried to do that when they could accept the results of Lincoln and the GOP winning an election…who represented a direct threat to your slavery way of life

You lost that war, to break away and form your own fascist country, and you lost your slaves….i’ll give you credit you continued to oppress people even after the fact, and your party has lived on…but make no mistake, it’s what your party represents

um actually it was the dems that tried to do that when they could accept the results of Lincoln and the GOP winning an election…who represented a direct threat to your slavery way of life

You lost that war, to break away and form your own fascist country, and you lost your slaves….i’ll give you credit you continued to oppress people even after the fact, and your party has lived on…but make no mistake, it’s what your party represents

Do you really think the politics of 160 years ago apply today? If so...I've given you too much credit.

Forum List

Back