Did it escape notice that Biden's Puerto Rican Rep, Jennifer Lopez, chose as her song the Communist Anthem

I was a little shocked to see her performing (actually, I thought she was just an actress, not a singer --) since she did that tween about blowing up the White House. Huh, the progs don't Cancel Culture somebody who wants to kill people on the right but cancel everyone on the right who says anything they don't like? Darn. Could be something of a double standard there.

That's such a bad example of a double standard that it probably bodes ill for us.

There was some communist demand that the Star Spangled Banner not be played. Instead the african anthem.

Did that happen? I can't bear to watch the installation of the Chinese puppet.

Speaking of songs
Anyone see the song chosen to send off Trump?

Village People singing YMCA

Trump walks off to a song about gays staying at the YMCA
How appropriate

don't Cancel Culture somebody who wants to kill people on the right but cancel everyone on the right who says anything they don't like?

Uh.... what? :dunno:
At least I got to fix a typo since I had to look at the post.

As for the quote there --------- I've taken to verbing not just nouns but phrases; I maybe should dial that back a little. Also I think there could be some issues with antecedents ------

I was shocked to see her there, though. After all the publicity about her wanting to blow up the White House. Evidently that kind of violence talk is fine and rewarded if it's by someone on the left. Someone on the right does it, all the stores stop selling his pillows. :mad-61:

don't Cancel Culture somebody who wants to kill people on the right but cancel everyone on the right who says anything they don't like?

As for the quote there --------- I've taken to verbing not just nouns but phrases; I maybe should dial that back a little. Also I think there could be some issues with antecedents ------

I was shocked to see her there, though. After all the publicity about her wanting to blow up the White House. Evidently that kind of violence talk is fine and rewarded if it's by someone on the left. Someone on the right does it, all the stores stop selling his pillows. :mad-61:

Oh no I fully grokked the verbification. I just don't know what the references are talking about.

This Land is Your Land by Woody Guthrie
Did any red flags pop out?

Woody Guthrie, the Oklahoma minstrel of Americana who festooned his guitar with the words "This Machine Kills Fascists". That won't sit well with some of our illustrious posters here.
You know, that when I was a boy in Okiehoma growing up in the 1960's and 1970's Woody was a big icon still now they try to slur him with associations of being a communist..Seems dumb, but they seem to need to do something with their lives...

There was some communist demand that the Star Spangled Banner not be played. Instead the african anthem.
Did that happen? I can't bear to watch the installation of the Chinese puppet.

They compromised on Lady Gaga singing "The Internationale."

Code DINESH at my pillow.com gives a nice discount. Direct sales beat the middle man crap anyhow. We are going to order a couple asap.

Forum List

Back