Did Hillary really want Trump (or CarsonCruz) over Jeb or Rubio all along?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
yeah, actually Team Hillary did. They saw their best chance was against a "pied piper candidate."

They Always Wanted Trump

That doesn't mean that Trump was philosophically wrong in identifying that the gop failed to deliver any benefit to its voters. And, he was not the first to notice that. He did capitalize on it. But he brought such a wealth of negatives with him, that Team Clinton could not believe its good fortune.

Rubio was the biggest threat. And that's why even now dems like Reid are pissed Clinton didn't put more into taking away his senate seat. Their goal was to destroy the gop. But if Fla goes blue (and it will) and if Rubio still wins Fla ... Fla will be a battleground state in 2020. And the gop is all but guaranteed of winning back the senate in 2020 even if they lose it tomorrow.

And Nev and Colo will still be battleground states.

if Hilary and the dems wanted Trump then they got him . Doesn't really matter to me , win or lose the TRUMP is who we Americans wanted . The losers in this election no matter if Hilary or TRUMP wins is the gop and its moderate republican / rino supporters . Course if the TRUMP wins the moderate rino repubs and democratic lefties LOSE and that's a good thing and we Trump supporters win Ben !!

Rubio was the biggest threat. And that's why even now dems like Reid are pissed Clinton didn't put more into taking away his senate seat. Their goal was to destroy the gop. But if Fla goes blue (and it will) and if Rubio still wins Fla ... Fla will be a battleground state in 2020. And the gop is all but guaranteed of winning back the senate in 2020 even if they lose it tomorrow.

And Nev and Colo will still be battleground states.
----------------------------------------- everyone but the Cruz and Trump sucked and none of the other 15 - 16 were acceptable enough to get my vote Ben .

Yes, and an outsider will lose. Even to Hillary.
---------------------------------------------------- maybe , so what , just means that moderate republican / rinos will have to put up with mrobama / Hilary / lefty regime for at least 4 years . I can't think of a better situation to put moderate repub / rino / gop people in Ben !!

if Hilary and the dems wanted Trump then they got him . Doesn't really matter to me , win or lose the TRUMP is who we Americans wanted . The losers in this election no matter if Hilary or TRUMP wins is the gop and its moderate republican / rino supporters . Course if the TRUMP wins the moderate rino repubs and democratic lefties LOSE and that's a good thing and we Trump supporters win Ben !!

I voted for the orange clown for POTUS, but he was my second to last choice among the GOP nominees (registered unaffiliated, so did not participate in the nominating process). Jeb was my last choice, and Carly Fiorina was my first choice. I agree with the OP, the Dems couldn't believe their luck when the clown got the nod.

no matter to me , its my opinion that no matter who wins the dems and rinos lose and that makes me smile BuckTM !!

Forum List

Back