Did Herman Cain have it coming?

He was an elderly cancer survivor who went to large gatherings without a mask on. It was irresponsible. He knew it was a risk to his health. So, I guess anybody out there who takes part in behavior that is hazardous to their health "had it coming"? I'm a smoker. If I die of lung cancer are people going to gloat, and say I had it coming? People speed. People text, and drive. People eat unhealthy. People (westwall) have unprotected sex with various strangers of the same gender in back alley orgies. We all take part in risky behavior that we know is wrong. Especially Westwall. Do we all "have it coming"?

No.

That is just sick.

He didn't deserve to die. Nor did he deserve to die the way he died. Covid is horrible. It literally suffocates a person. You can't breathe. It destroys the lungs. To top that off, your family can't be there. The person dies alone or if lucky, a nurse is with them.

To say that Herman Cain or ANYONE who died of this virus deserved it is just sick and cruel.

Full disclosure, my favorite aunt died of the virus in April.

He was irresponsible, caught in the arrogance and ignorance that is Trumpism.

No, he didn't have it coming. It's just a shame that Trumpism is so dangerous.

He had a right to go to a political rally.

Should he have gone? I don't know. I'm not him. I do know I wouldn't have gone if I was him.

None of this should be happening. No one deserves any of this.

I'm just getting very tired of finger pointing and hate.

Over 160 thousand have died from this virus. All of it was unnecessary.

Period.

I'm so tired of the death. People are left behind. Their lives are devastated. They didn't even get to say goodbye.

Can anyone put hate and politics aside? Can anyone just be human?

He was an elderly cancer survivor who went to large gatherings without a mask on. It was irresponsible. He knew it was a risk to his health. So, I guess anybody out there who takes part in behavior that is hazardous to their health "had it coming"? I'm a smoker. If I die of lung cancer are people going to gloat, and say I had it coming? People speed. People text, and drive. People eat unhealthy. People (westwall) have unprotected sex with various strangers of the same gender in back alley orgies. We all take part in risky behavior that we know is wrong. Especially Westwall. Do we all "have it coming"?

His own website suggests he has traveled all over the place, it's impossible to know if he got it from his rally. He could have gotten it in 1000 places.

Nobody had it coming, unless we are going to blame 30 years of Western leaders allowing the Communist Government of China to become this powerful. If not for this, we wouldn't have so may dead and we'd have trillions more in the global economy.

Go to an unprotected TRUMP rally and you catch TRUMPvirus

Yes, you had it coming

I can't speak from the point of view of the person who died.

I can speak from the point of view of a person who was left behind because the virus killed my favorite aunt.

So I will do just that.

It doesn't matter how he got that virus. It doesn't matter how careless he was. None of that matters.

What matters is he got the virus and died.

Those who loved him couldn't be there when he died. Nor could they say good bye. He was ripped from their lives very abruptly with nearly no warning. Just gone. They are left behind to pick up the pieces. To find a way to live with the fact they never got to say goodbye and he died alone or that they weren't able to have a proper funeral/memorial for him.

They lost their daddy, or their grandpa or their brother or their uncle or their friend or their husband.

That is what matters.

No he didn't deserve it. Nor did his family and all of those who loved him.

The people he infected with the virus didn't deserve it either. If they died, their loved ones didn't deserve it.

Can the hate partisanship be put on hold for this?

Forum List

Back