Did Georgia mother kill her baby?

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
And blame African American boys?

"According to CBS News, the parents tested positive the same day the baby Santiago was allegedly murdered by the teens.
Which has raised some deeply troubling questions; how did gunpowder get on the hands of the father Louis Santiago, who, according to the parents’ story—was not present during the shooting?"

"She said it was during one of those conversations that her mother asked her about the insurance money soon after her baby was killed. Her mood swings were odd, her daughter said. Sometimes she would cry and other times act like nothing tragic had happened.
West’s stories also seemed to change, her daughter said, telling FCN, "She changed her story she told me the baby was shot first and then she told me she was shot first."
She added that she has contacted the Brunswick police but no one has called her back. Glassey also claimed her mother had mental problems and suffered from schizophrenia as well as being bipolar."

http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...parents-of-georgia-baby-alleged-shot-by-teens

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?pageType=general&catid=57594017&feed_id=999&videofeed=999

Post birth abortion. Someone should introduce these parents to Susan Smith.

They are concerned about gun powder? Considering how easy gun powder residue transfers there could be a number of reasons he is covered in it.

They are concerned about gun powder? Considering how easy gun powder residue transfers there could be a number of reasons he is covered in it.

He is covered in it, mom has lost custody of other children, has history of mental illness, both father and daughter have accused her. Yeah, I am sure there is plenty of reasons.

He is covered in it, mom has lost custody of other children, has history of mental illness, both father and daughter have accused her. Yeah, I am sure there is plenty of reasons.

Really!

Well then, this is gonna be a real short trial.

Forum List

Back