Did Doctors Cause The Death Of This COVID Patient??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Keith Smith, whose wife had gone to court to have his COVID-19 infection treated with ivermectin, died Sunday evening, a week after he received his first dose of the controversial drug. He was 52. Smith had been in UMPC Memorial for nearly three weeks and had been in the hospital’s intensive care unit in a medically induced coma on a ventilator since Nov. 21. He had been diagnosed with the virus on Nov. 10.

His wife had gone to court to compel UPMC to treat her husband with ivermectin, the York County Court Judge Clyde Vedder’s Dec. 3 decision did not compel the hospital to treat Keith with the drug, but it did allow Darla to have an independent physician administer it. He received two doses before Keith’s condition grew worse, and the doctor halted the treatment.

She wrote that she had picked up a prescription for ivermectin the day before Thanksgiving. “I could have given him the drug on the sly. Yes, they would have caught me.” She described preparing the drug in a sterilized Rubbermaid cup to sneak it into the hospital before the court ruled on her lawsuit. “In the end, I didn't do it,” she wrote. “And that will forever be a cloak of guilt that will cover me in shame.”

Sad story....the guy seemed as tho he was a really good man....if the doctors would have prescribed ivermectin from the very beginning; this man would have undoubtedly survived.....By the time he got the treatment, it was far too late....So it begs to question; are these doctors essentially responsible for his death?? Also, since the story didn't say if the guy was vaccinated or not, I am inclined to believe that he was indeed vaccinated....probably against his wife's will....but it goes to show that these vaccines are ineffective and probably more dangerous than the virus itself...I don't' have the data to support that belief, but it feels good to believe it anyway...

"Keith Smith, whose wife had gone to court to have his COVID-19 infection treated with ivermectin, died Sunday evening, a week after he received his first dose of the controversial drug. He was 52. Smith had been in UMPC Memorial for nearly three weeks and had been in the hospital’s intensive care unit in a medically induced coma on a ventilator since Nov. 21. He had been diagnosed with the virus on Nov. 10.

His wife had gone to court to compel UPMC to treat her husband with ivermectin, the York County Court Judge Clyde Vedder’s Dec. 3 decision did not compel the hospital to treat Keith with the drug, but it did allow Darla to have an independent physician administer it. He received two doses before Keith’s condition grew worse, and the doctor halted the treatment.

She wrote that she had picked up a prescription for ivermectin the day before Thanksgiving. “I could have given him the drug on the sly. Yes, they would have caught me.” She described preparing the drug in a sterilized Rubbermaid cup to sneak it into the hospital before the court ruled on her lawsuit. “In the end, I didn't do it,” she wrote. “And that will forever be a cloak of guilt that will cover me in shame.”

Sad story....the guy seemed as tho he was a really good man....if the doctors would have prescribed ivermectin from the very beginning; this man would have undoubtedly survived.....By the time he got the treatment, it was far too late....So it begs to question; are these doctors essentially responsible for his death?? Also, since the story didn't say if the guy was vaccinated or not, I am inclined to believe that he was indeed vaccinated....probably against his wife's will....but it goes to show that these vaccines are ineffective and probably more dangerous than the virus itself...I don't' have the data to support that belief, but it feels good to believe it anyway...
In a nation of this many people why do we do this all the time? We are not led by a high percentage of honorable men and women. So in a proper world....We would know the amounts of ivermectin, vitamins, over the counter medications of all types and other ways with the shots sold to us in a different way. You want to believe those who sell it. But they are shills. Just like the ACA. I remember Keith Olbermann who I watched before it, imploring and insulting and demeaning others talking about his father not getting medical care. And then we got the ACA. And most people ended up suckers as they always are paying for it in one way or the other. And Olbermann is a psychotic.

Did his wife take out a million-dollar life insurance police on him?

It could be the wife wanted the husband dead.

It's like you all are willfully ignorant of how Ivermectin works. Giving it to someone who's that far gone won't do shit. Ivermectin is a 3CL Protease inhibitor (albeit a weak one), just like the new Pfizer drug that everyone is touting (Tollid or Tolvid) . The key being you have to take it early in order for it to be of any use as it stops viral replication.

Forum List

Back