Did Christie doom himself with the Bear Hug of Obama?

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Hard to imagine him being a serious candidate for the GOP pres in 2016

Sandy and Christie got Obama a 2nd term............................................

Christie is such a bitch.

I don't know where to go here. He threw Romney under the bus so he could get re elected.

It's that simple.

He'll do well in his state. Northeast Democrats are willing to vote for Republicans who are willing to actually work across the aisles. He stands a snowballs chance in hell with national office, since Republicans who work together with Democrats to solve problems are considered traitors by the base. Your ideological litmus tests have lost you many followers. The art of compromise is a dirty word for todays Republican. Y'all seem to prefer the candidates who can spew the most vicious polemics, not give an inch, and get nothing done.

After 2008, I'd have thought that Republicans would have done what Goldwater did in 1964, and sent the nutjob JBS into the wilderness. Instead you embraced the Tea Baggers, believing that snarling your way into incohesion was a path to political victory. How'd dumping that turncoat Lugar turn out?

I love how some people are dumb enough to think politicians were doing something other than playing politics 4 days before the presidential election. Christie's fat ass won't survive this. He will lose his job to Cory Booker and there will be no place for him in the party.

I was a big fan..
He kissed Obama's ass and got nothing in return except a phone call from Springsteen.
Jersey is really hurting still...

Christie is such a bitch.

I don't know where to go here. He threw Romney under the bus so he could get re elected.

It's that simple.

The Problems with the GOP that led to what should have been an Easy win, against an incumbent with a Horrible Record, Into a Loss. Are far deeper than Christi Paling around with Obama for a Day after a Hurricane. Even if you blame sandy for Putting Obama over the top. The GOP's Ongoing problems appealing to Certain Groups was the reason it was close enough for a storm to help Obama.

That is what the GOP is not getting here. Yes it was a very close election. Obama did not win in a landslide, But he should not have won at all. It should have been a cake walk beating him. If you really think the reason Obama won was a storm you are in denial

Last edited:
I love how some people are dumb enough to think politicians were doing something other than playing politics 4 days before the presidential election. Christie's fat ass won't survive this. He will lose his job to Cory Booker and there will be no place for him in the party.

Actually..I am not so sure.

Christie's pretty well liked. And his handling of the storm is getting very high marks in New Jersey.

Actually..I am not so sure.

Christie's pretty well liked. And his handling of the storm is getting very high marks in New Jersey.

Conservatives saw through his bullshit. He's tapioca.

Forum List

Back