Did Bush create 7,502,000 jobs as the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seems to be some question about that so here are the FACTS from the Federal Government's Bureau of Labor Statistics!

Employment Situation News Release

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/history/empsit_01052001.txt

$Slide1.jpg

What publius said - plus you forgot to factor in the job losses for 2009 as that economy was under a c.r. approved by Bush before there was even an election, lying liar.

Step one to proving Bush created ANY jobs:

Unequivocally reject as bullshit what conservatives repeatedly claim:

...that the government doesn't create jobs.

Oh forgot :

Healthmyths' obsessive thread on the same exact subject number: 1, 375.

Mods dont curr.

Responsible for creating an environment whereas jobs are either created or lost is a much different question than who creates jobs. Presidents don't create jobs. Presidents enforce the law. Congress does not create jobs. They make laws. Individuals create jobs.

The Government creates environments for the privet sector to create jobs. All Government policy and even speeches do is either stifle, hurt or create environments for that privet sector to create the jobs.

Bush had the FED-R fueling the housing bubble, meanwhile Bush gave no intention that he would be cutting that bubble building nor raising taxes... Thus the injection of fake money propped up a housing market and spurred mass malinvestment in the privet sector, creating pointless jobs.

Obama talks about cutting taxes for people already paying no taxes and usually on welfare, Obama talks about raising taxes on the rich while utilizing the FED-R to dump money on the rich. Obama also creates new policies and starts new wars and expands old wars despite claiming he would end them all... Obama confuses the markets, thus you get a recession lasting 5 years.

So no a President nor Government truly creates a privet sector job, because Government does not un-create privet sector jobs. It is as simple as creating an environment for privet sector to create or un make jobs... Obama destroys the environment while Bush rode a bubble only to towards the end of his term destroy that environment when his progressive policies did as predicted, they impoverished the middle class through mass inflation.

It's funny how tricky it all seems, mainly because there are people who only want "their guy" to look good at all costs. Bush was a progressive, so is Obama, they are not left and right, they are not in the middle... There are many ways to destroy a strong job environment, Bush and and Obama have proven this recently..... FDR did a great job of keeping people starving and poor.

Bush The War Monkey certainly left the country worse off than when he became President, that's an undeniable fact.

But none of you have disputed the FACT that
Bureau of Labor Statistics state:
End of 2000 135,836,000 people were employed.
End of 2008 143,338,000 people employed.
That mean there were 7,502,000 people MORE working at the end of 2008 then end of 2000!
Why is there any dispute with the Bureau of Labor Statistics???

No, the years chosen have been disputed. Fy 200o= Clinton budget. Fy 2009 = Bush.

Nice try (again) though.

the trouble with that is,you have to do the same thing with Liberals......when you take what the right and left say out of the Conversation....then reality sets in....

Must spread some rep before giving more to harry bladdidy blahh

One of these days, I will do healthmyths' mental state a solid and I will collect all of the OP's he has ever created and report him to a mod for spamming the boards with the same thread over and over and over instead of being a grown up non attention whore and keeping it in the same thread just the one time. So disturbed.

They can only count the number of jobs created on someone's watch. Government doesn't create jobs, but it has a strong effect on how the private sector can create jobs or not. Government can certainly pass legislation that is conducive to job creation or it can pass job-killing legislation, like Obamacare. The private sector will react to policies by expanding and hiring or just laying people off.

One of these days, I will do healthmyths' mental state a solid and I will collect all of the OP's he has ever created and report him to a mod for spamming the boards with the same thread over and over and over instead of being a grown up non attention whore and keeping it in the same thread just the one time. So disturbed.

MY purpose is to get some simple FACTS straight!

Why is it so hard to admit this is REALITY?

At the End of 2008 the last month of Bush Administration there were 143,338,000 employed people! Employment Situation News Release
At the End of 2000 the last month of Clinton's Administration there were 135,836,000 employed people! http://www.bls.gov/news.release/history/empsit_01052001.txt
After 8 years 7,502,000 More working end of 2008 then at end of 2000!
It is just simple math!
It is the reality. There is no contexting.. no twisting, no explanations needed. It is a FACT!
Simple math!

And until you idiots can come to the simple conclusion that the Bureau of Labor Statistics did i.e. there were more people employed at the end of 2008 then end of 2000
I will NOT have to repeat so many times for simpletons to do simple MATH!

FACE REALITY folks!

Or...not open and participate in his threads.

But there is no attention in that.

Seems to be some question about that so here are the FACTS from the Federal Government's Bureau of Labor Statistics!

Employment Situation News Release

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/history/empsit_01052001.txt

View attachment 28829

I don't know. I couldn't get past this part:

In the goods-producing sector, manufacturing employment fell by 62,000
in December, bringing its loss for the year to 178,000. Employment in
primary metals declined by 9,000 in December, partly reflecting 3,000
workers who were on strike and thus not on payrolls. Motor vehicles lost
8,000 jobs, as did rubber and miscellaneous plastics. Apparel and textiles
continued their long-term declines, losing 9,000 and 5,000 jobs,
respectively. Declines also occurred in several construction-related
industries, including lumber, furniture, and stone, clay, and glass
products.

Construction employment fell by 13,000 in December, affected for the
second month in a row by adverse weather. Employment in mining fell by
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Or the fact that the government grew enormously and that accounted for a lot if not most of the job growth. At least, that's what your link seemed to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Topics

Forum List

Back