Did Bill Clinton lose America's nuclear launch codes?

There’s a few threads on this. Looks like you guys got your marching orders.

When you can’t defend Trump, just look for some really old whataboutism.

Pretty pathetic.

There’s a few threads on this. Looks like you guys got your marching orders.

When you can’t defend Trump, just look for some really old whataboutism.

Pretty pathetic.
i love how when you dembot cultist get called out o.n your hypocrisy you can it “whataboutism” does it make you feel better about being a hypocrite?

huh? what was racist about my post? and i’m not sure what 4chan is…is that some sort of coded chinese?
Boi, you shower in them.

My advice would be to get off the internet for a month and involve yourself in community activities.

i love how when you dembot cultist get called out o.n your hypocrisy you can it “whataboutism” does it make you feel better about being a hypocrite?
What have I been hypocritical about? I don’t even remember this story from 25 years ago.

If he had the nuclear codes at his house, sure, go ahead and get them.

What a stupid argument.

What have I been hypocritical about? I don’t even remember this story from 25 years ago.

If he had the nuclear codes at his house, sure, go ahead and get them.

What a stupid argument.
Trump literally has nothing to do with this thread

Trump literally has nothing to do with this thread
So it‘s a complete coincidence that this topic, something that happened 25 years ago, is being brought up now by multiple posters.

Right. It has nothing to do with current events or anything.

Stupid.

So it‘s a complete coincidence that this topic, something that happened 25 years ago, is being brought up now by multiple posters.

Right. It has nothing to do with current events or anything.

Stupid.
i don’t know trump never lost the nuclear codes. So not sure…i think maybe you are just paranoid

i don’t know trump never lost the nuclear codes. So not sure…i think maybe you are just paranoid
Weird. People bringing up something up that happened so long ago for no apparent reason that has nothing to do with current events.

What a mystery.

Is it possible that Clinton wanted to win a Nobel Prize by helping N.K. emerge into the modern world by providing nuclear technology? Did the Clinton administration pave the way for N.K. to become a nuclear power by shipping nuclear reactors against the advice of experts? The media covered it up like they did the dead bodies and the raped victims inherent in the Clinton administration.

But they did it too. A stupid excuse that Children use. It never worked when we were kids. Why should it work now?

Is it possible that Clinton wanted to win a Nobel Prize by helping N.K. emerge into the modern world by providing nuclear technology? Did the Clinton administration pave the way for N.K. to become a nuclear power by shipping nuclear reactors against the advice of experts? The media covered it up like they did the dead bodies and the raped victims inherent in the Clinton administration.
Wow, more Clinton Derangement Syndrome?

The original infection of conservatives.

Clinton did give the CCP nuclear weapon tech.

That was back when the CCP first took ownership of the demafascist party with massive illegal donations. It’s only gotten worse
Also they seem to be building many industrial and military hardware components that seem to be a close relationship to ours. You gotta love people selling out their country with our secrets.

Forum List

Back