Did Biden's Evil Covid Lockdown Cause The Buffalo Shooting??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Relatives of Buffalo’s supermarket-slaughter suspect are copping the COVID defense, telling The Post on Monday that the teen likely snapped because of his paranoia and isolation due to the pandemic. They added they had no clue that their kin, accused 18-year-old Payton Gendron, was an alleged white supremacist and said he clearly needed help after threatening his high school classmates almost a year ago — although they aren’t sure he ever got it.

“I have no idea how he could have gotten caught up in this. I blame it on COVID,’’ said Sandra Komoroff, 68, a cousin of Gendron’s mom. They were vaxxed to the max,” she said of the family. “I don’t know if it was a bad case, I just know he caught it.” She added that Gendron had “bought into the fear of COVID. Her husband, Dave Komoroff, 68, added, “In theory, [COVID] could have affected what they call the lizard brain — the part of the brain that controls aggression.
“The parents are both college-educated. They’re intelligent. They’re engineers. They’re not hill people. ‘Did you think he needed any help?’ ”

Apparently, these folks think if this sick fuck was one of the "hill people" - (whatever the fuck that means) -- it would be perfectly understandable as to why he would murder 10 people....But in reality, it was because he is just a victim of Covid restrictions and Covid fear....if the Dems wouldn't have scared everyone with their COVID paranoia, this guy wouldn't have written a 180 page ranting racist manifesto and he wouldn't have went and murdered 10 people in a neighborhood that he specifically chose because it was majority black...If it wasn't for that evil mask mandate, that same person wouldn't have ALSO planned to go to a predominately black church and elementary school to kill more innocent people....

That is the luxury of being a sympathizer and enabler to racially motivated terror attacks -- you can try to use the most batshit crazy bullshit excuses for why that attack is anything but what it actually is...you get to paint the murderer as a sweet innocent kid; while demonizing the people he murdered, you get to claim the murderer was the victim and not the people he murdered, because it is in your interest to deflect from the true cause.....So, COVID is the reason for this? Cool...let's see if that excuse is afforded to any "black" or "muslim" spree killers....If the guy in Waukesha claimed he did what he did because he was suffering from COVID restrictions, how many would empathize with him and treat him as an innocent victim? Because everyone I have seen is demanding he be punished to the fullest extent of the law...There ain't no go-fund me campaigns to raise money for him, there ain't no memes circling around calling him a hero and urging he run for president one day -- as for this Buffalo shooter, he is already being called a hero...

Last edited:
The COVID restrictions were also largely responsible for the riots of 2020. The government (both parties), and media (one party) created a situation in which the only socially acceptable social activity was burning and looting in anger over the death of George Floyd.

Of course people were paranoid and isolated. Of course they reacted badly to that.

"Relatives of Buffalo’s supermarket-slaughter suspect are copping the COVID defense, telling The Post on Monday that the teen likely snapped because of his paranoia and isolation due to the pandemic.

Republicans "People are responsible for their actions"
Republicans when a right winger does something bad "The left are responsible for everything"

"Relatives of Buffalo’s supermarket-slaughter suspect are copping the COVID defense, telling The Post on Monday that the teen likely snapped because of his paranoia and isolation due to the pandemic.
He is a white supremacist and he learned it from the parents.

The COVID restrictions were also largely responsible for the riots of 2020. The government (both parties), and media (one party) created a situation in which the only socially acceptable social activity was burning and looting in anger over the death of George Floyd.

Of course people were paranoid and isolated. Of course they reacted badly to that.
They were angry.

Some of those riots in 2020 were caused by police killing unarmed people......to try to avoid that point is lunacy......

One of those riots that ended up with dead people at the Capitol, wasn't because of COVID, it was because one party propagated a lie that the election was stolen.....

But I am use to racist cucks like yourself deflecting like a bitch

Oh JFC. Stop make excuses for the murderer. I sear sometimes the far right is even more idiotic than the far left

Got a link showing his parents are White Supremacists?
I don't believe his parents are white supremacists.....

But I believe the people who reflexively find themselves trying to deflect or justify or defend the shooter or his motives -- those people are either white supremacists or white supremacist friendly....

The same way most people today can condemn the holocaust as evil -- without trying to say "well, these other people committed genocide too" -- they should be able to do the same thing about this evil act......

Does Covid cause all what you have in your OP?

Yes, but like so many people you will proclaim it doesn’t and I am focusing on the topic of what Covid does to people and will then type my personal opinion of the idiot…

Having survived Covid not once but twice I can confirm the affects of Covid are bad and life altering to the point it does cause brain damage and changes your way of thinking.

Covid in very rare and extreme cases has altered a person way of thinking and in more common cases of extreme Covid it ages the brain and causes dementia and brain fog…

Now you will scuff at what I just wrote and claim “ ya dic sucking queer of a Trump Humper all yew dewing tie excusing tat wacist “ ( wrote it that way because of you being a asshole in life ) but that is not the case because all I am doing is educating your moronic ass about the studies and what has been discovered about severe cases of Covid?

Did the idiot have Covid and was it extreme enough to change his mental state and if so where were the parents to get their idiot some help?

Notice I call the monster an Idiot and not boy, child or man and why?

Only someone so idiotic would have believed the nonsense he was spewing and had done but back to the mental illness and if Covid is the fault of it…

Did Covid cause it?

They parents and the idiot would have to prove the monster was mentally damaged by Covid and brain scans can be done to show if he is suffering from the Mental Issues that Covid has done and if he lacks that then their ass need to be slapped for trying to defend their little monster actions because it is hurting those with Covid conditions that linger on in the system.

A few days back I had a young female rider that I drove to her job and she told me about the same symptoms I suffer from and she asked me for advice and I told her to have the head scanned and diagnosed by a doctor if there is damage from Covid and then I told her this damage is forever and we must learn to live with it and change our way of life to adapt to our new normality of life.

Oh, the young lady was black and why I am mentioning this is because you will proclaim it must be a white thing because let face reality you are a race baiting bigot of a asshole!

Now back to the monster and even if he had mental retardation from the Covid that sure the fuck does not excuse him for his racial hatred and killing and let me be clear he should be hung until he is dead!

So is it possible he has brain damage from Covid?

Yes, BUT it does not excuse his racist attacks on those that were killed!

Now watch you will claim I am excusing him and whine like a dic sucking bottom bitch like you always do you down lo ho!

Does Covid cause all what you have in your OP?

Yes, but like so many people you will proclaim it doesn’t and I am focusing on the topic of what Covid does to people and will then type my personal opinion of the idiot…

Having survived Covid not once but twice I can confirm the affects of Covid are bad and life altering to the point it does cause brain damage and changes your way of thinking.

Covid in very rare and extreme cases has altered a person way of thinking and in more common cases of extreme Covid it ages the brain and causes dementia and brain fog…

Now you will scuff at what I just wrote and claim “ ya dic sucking queer of a Trump Humper all yew dewing tie excusing tat wacist “ ( wrote it that way because of you being a asshole in life ) but that is not the case because all I am doing is educating your moronic ass about the studies and what has been discovered about severe cases of Covid?

Did the idiot have Covid and was it extreme enough to change his mental state and if so where were the parents to get their idiot some help?

Notice I call the monster an Idiot and not boy, child or man and why?

Only someone so idiotic would have believed the nonsense he was spewing and had done but back to the mental illness and if Covid is the fault of it…

Did Covid cause it?

They parents and the idiot would have to prove the monster was mentally damaged by Covid and brain scans can be done to show if he is suffering from the Mental Issues that Covid has done and if he lacks that then their ass need to be slapped for trying to defend their little monster actions because it is hurting those with Covid conditions that linger on in the system.

A few days back I had a young female rider that I drove to her job and she told me about the same symptoms I suffer from and she asked me for advice and I told her to have the head scanned and diagnosed by a doctor if there is damage from Covid and then I told her this damage is forever and we must learn to live with it and change our way of life to adapt to our new normality of life.

Oh, the young lady was black and why I am mentioning this is because you will proclaim it must be a white thing because let face reality you are a race baiting bigot of a asshole!

Now back to the monster and even if he had mental retardation from the Covid that sure the fuck does not excuse him for his racial hatred and killing and let me be clear he should be hung until he is dead!

So is it possible he has brain damage from Covid?

Yes, BUT it does not excuse his racist attacks on those that were killed!

Now watch you will claim I am excusing him and whine like a dic sucking bottom bitch like you always do you down lo ho!
^ Triggered ^
I made this post because I knew a fragile minded right-wing moron will 100% latch on to the excuse of COVID causing this piece of shit to murder innocent people....anything to deflect from your own fear driven paranoia over "white replacement"

_00.rac008 (23).jpg

Next you will say that these cucks were just carrying tiki torches and yelling "Jews will not replace us!" because they were upset that Dawson's Creek was cancelled....

Did Al Gore cause the shooting by inventing the internet? What a moronic OP.

The OP wasn't the one who came up with the COVID defense...but I see you didn't say shit about that

Don't whine at me like a bitch about it...
The article in the OP is moronic. Or… the people in the article in the OP are moronic. That’s a ridiculous point of view.

^ Triggered ^
I made this post because I knew a fragile minded right-wing moron will 100% latch on to the excuse of COVID causing this piece of shit to murder innocent people....anything to deflect from your own fear driven paranoia over "white replacement"

View attachment 646212
Next you will say that these cucks were just carrying tiki torches and yelling "Jews will not replace us!" because they were upset that Dawson's Creek was cancelled....
As usual you did not read what I wrote and proclaimed I excused your best friend for his rampage in Buffalo…

So show where I am defending their nonsense because as I wrote he should be hanged and his parents should be slapped but ya know you are a race baiting down lo ho that just trolls.

So as you keep on making false claims you never back up what does that tell this board about you troll?

Now show where I am defending your gay lover or future lover?

Forum List

Back