Did Biden lose Nevada?

Trump provenly has deep business ties in China.

Trump didn't sell out Americans, jobs and businesses to do business with China like Biden did. :itsok:
He didn't?

That's hilarious! Go to Macy's, buy a tie. An American worker made it?

:lol: sucker

I buy Made in USA you communist puke. Go huff your paint can.
Thats nice of you to support local! Trump hotels manufactures apparel in China! Damn.

Biden didnt take money from China. You believe the laptop is fake.

Are you Hunter Biden? Now it makes sense.
Are you on drugs? I would recommend a yearly physical if you haven't had one. Most plans cover it.

The LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

Biden really blew it last night...

The last Nevada poll was like two weeks ago...and had Biden at +2...

Nope, he's still up by three or more.

View attachment 406003
You mean a survey that asks close to 3thousand likely voters in Vegas is better data then the dudes harry personally walked up to on the street?

Lol
believe everything told to you gt....thats what you party do.....if you see something that contradicts what you are told.....dont believe it .....dont question just do....
Thats cute...but it doesn't negate the fact that you're severely mentally retarded to think your personal anecdotes are superior to scientific polling with adequate sample size.

Sticking your fingers in your ears doesn't make Science go away, Trump Cultist.
its better then sticking my nose in a parties collective ass....democrat party cultist.....
I don't party, but you Cult for an orange megalomaniac so proudly and immature that you boast of not understanding statistics just to protect your cult leader...and you deny he failed leadership in the pandemic when its empirical and against what PhDs had recommended...that means you're in deep. You can blabber how you think he's a jackass out the other side of your two faces all you want to...but there's a reason you go so far as to become a science denier just to say hes "winning."

Good boy.

Did you go down to Chinatown with Nancy?

She certainly downplayed the virus. Why?

Thats irrelevant for two obvious reasons.

1. I don't support Nancy.
2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?
lol....he doesnt support nancy....at least you still have sense of humor....
Here's another problem with your integrity, harry.

You are arguing with science in the name of hugging trumps nuts. That's evidence you like trump.

Conversely, you couldn't if it was to save your very life find a single post where I had EVER...EVA EVA EVA praised Nancy Pelosi.

That's the difference between a man of character and a Trump cultists. I'm comfortable with facts, you make shit up and deny science for your feels.
and Conversely, you couldn't if it was to save your very life find a single post where I had EVER...EVA EVA EVA praised donald trump....thats the kind of integrity you have....
if its so funny ll lets see you prove it....
I'm going to need to know you understand basic logic and reasoning before I school you, hardcore henry. Sorry harry.

Please study inference rules, and then make it apparent that you've absorbed what you read.

The LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

View attachment 406003
You mean a survey that asks close to 3thousand likely voters in Vegas is better data then the dudes harry personally walked up to on the street?

Lol
believe everything told to you gt....thats what you party do.....if you see something that contradicts what you are told.....dont believe it .....dont question just do....
Thats cute...but it doesn't negate the fact that you're severely mentally retarded to think your personal anecdotes are superior to scientific polling with adequate sample size.

its better then sticking my nose in a parties collective ass....democrat party cultist.....
I don't party, but you Cult for an orange megalomaniac so proudly and immature that you boast of not understanding statistics just to protect your cult leader...and you deny he failed leadership in the pandemic when its empirical and against what PhDs had recommended...that means you're in deep. You can blabber how you think he's a jackass out the other side of your two faces all you want to...but there's a reason you go so far as to become a science denier just to say hes "winning."

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

You are arguing with science in the name of hugging trumps nuts. That's evidence you like trump.

Conversely, you couldn't if it was to save your very life find a single post where I had EVER...EVA EVA EVA praised Nancy Pelosi.

That's the difference between a man of character and a Trump cultists. I'm comfortable with facts, you make shit up and deny science for your feels.
and Conversely, you couldn't if it was to save your very life find a single post where I had EVER...EVA EVA EVA praised donald trump....thats the kind of integrity you have....
I'm going to need to know you understand basic logic and reasoning before I school you, hardcore henry. Sorry harry.

Please study inference rules, and then make it apparent that you've absorbed what you read.
so in other words you cant prove the bullshit you say about other people?...that says a lot about your character gt....you cant school people when you dont have much integrity...

I don't have time for fake cultist shit, so I stopped reading at the deficit went up AFTER the virus.

Thats factually incorrect, so you lost my readership for the rest because you're a fact free cultist. Good luck navigating your life and all.

You are wrong sir...our trade deficit was on the decline before Covid19...and the lockdown increased our deficit because our businesses were closed. That's a fact.

View attachment 406018

So finish reading my post and you way learn some more.
That's not the entirety of the trade deficit on the chart...first off..second off...YOUR CHART shows that deficit between 35&45b in 2016, 65billion in 2018, and only back to 2016 level right before covid.

In reality too, the trade deficit is typically in the 100s of billions...think it was 400-some billion in 2019 and went over 500-billion post covid...so I'm not sure why your chart only shows a portion of the entire deficit, and also not sure why you'd post a chart that literally failed your point.
I give you a chart and a reputable source and you give me your opinion backed up my more of your opinion.

Which is to be believed?

I don't have time for fake cultist shit, so I stopped reading at the deficit went up AFTER the virus.

Thats factually incorrect, so you lost my readership for the rest because you're a fact free cultist. Good luck navigating your life and all.

You are wrong sir...our trade deficit was on the decline before Covid19...and the lockdown increased our deficit because our businesses were closed. That's a fact.

View attachment 406018

That's not the entirety of the trade deficit on the chart...first off..second off...YOUR CHART shows that deficit between 35&45b in 2016, 65billion in 2018, and only back to 2016 level right before covid.

In reality too, the trade deficit is typically in the 100s of billions...think it was 400-some billion in 2019 and went over 500-billion post covid...so I'm not sure why your chart only shows a portion of the entire deficit, and also not sure why you'd post a chart that literally failed your point.
I give you a chart and a reputable source and you give me your opinion backed up my more of your opinion.

Which is to be believed?

He wont admit Biden is corrupt.

View attachment 406018

Which is to be believed?
You gave me a chart that showed the same trade deficit in 2016 and 2019.

Are you retarded...or?

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

so in other words you cant prove the bullshit you say about other people?...that says a lot about your character gt....you cant school people when you dont have much integrity...
No, hardcore harry...that wasn't the 'other words,' and ironically shows you don't in fact employ inference rules correctly. :lol:

Oh man...I love tussling with you Cultists that are too dumb for oxygen

The border wall only has 200 new miles.

Did you see the old border fence? I did...not just one place...but many. It was a joke. Now it has been rebuilt as bollard fence and there is new fence to boot.

Plus the WSJ says 370 miles as of today with 10 miles a week going up.

The trade deficit went UP.

After we locked down.

The economic trajectory was what he INHERETED.

Suuuure it was. Obama said 2% GDP growth was the "new normal"...and he was the first President in history to never achieve 3% GDP growth.

He offset the taxcut to the middle class by removing the STATE deduction and other itemized deductions they previously had.

YES! This is a GOOD thing! The rest of us shouldn't be subsidizing state taxes outside of out own states.

Our troops are still in the middle east. Iran is still a threat. Jerusalem is religious bullshit the US has no business being involved in.

There is always going to be a threat. By the end of Trump's second term we will be out of the Middle East. Trump is the first president since Carter not to embroil the US in a new conflict. And PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST...how long have we been striving to have Israel recognized...all my adult life. Hell...I remember Egypt made peace with Israel...the last major milepost in Middle East peace. That was 40 years ago. Trump is doing it. It's amazing. And the Media treats it like nothing. If Obama achieved this...they'd be screaming it 24 hours a day from the rooftops.

Trump failed in leadership during a pandemic by contradicting his own task force on his twitter feed, which he stays up all night using till 3am some nights calling people names like a teenaged girl.

I'm not on Twitter...but I hear this is true. Trump has his flaws. No doubt about it. But he gets the job done.

In America...the home of the individualist culture...I don't think anyone was going to do a better job with coronavirus. We are who we are. Fauci said no to masks. Then later he changed his mind.

My state never locked down after the 15 days to slow the spread. We are doing ok...and our economy isn't in shambles. Even though our cases are up...I see people every day refusing to wear masks in public...even where masks are required.

We are who we are...no presidential decree is going to change that.

He lies if he's speaking at all.

Hyperbolic BS.

This election is the referendum. Can't wait to see what happens. He's losing by a HUGE margin in swing States in early voting.

We'll see in a few days.

^^^^
Doesn’t have time for fake cultist shit. Also spent three years jacking off over the steel dossier.

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

No, hardcore harry...that wasn't the 'other words,' and ironically shows you don't in fact employ inference rules correctly. :lol:

nice dance gt....you are getting better....and i love "tussling" with you die hard party people who say stuff about someone and then do everything they can to avoid proving it....grow some balls gt and tell the party you need to speak for yourself...

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

nice dance gt....you are getting better....and i love "tussling" with you die hard party people who say stuff about someone and then do everything they can to avoid proving it....grow some balls gt and tell the party you need to speak for yourself...

Living life with no morality or principles.He is the perfect Democrat.

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

That was super corny, hardcore. Prove you know what inference rules are and I SAID I'd oblige you.

Damn!

So like you know, in NEVADA I live in a pretty cool suburb. It was better, but then CALIFORNIANS MOVED IN.....Ready, I border three neighbors, all three are Ca. transplants.

Next door one: Puss old man walks like he has a stick up his ass. Probably has many times too, because his wife looks more like a husband now, and "she's" always wore the pants.

So assholes come in spend 25K on landscape, I warned them, then it all washed away. The landscapers also tried to destroy the fence I built with their fucked up ideas for rock. Then they spent what must be close to 100K for just the back yard. Nice work less they tried to use the fence I built and paid for to retain 8" dirt in places, and also damaged the concrete footing on one for "convenience". So know what I did? I pulled the planks until the fuckers fixed it.

Course redwood fence wasn't good enough for these assholes, because everyone else installed it. So they had a cyclone fence in the back installed "so we can see out". The asshole worked for IBM yet doesn't have the intelligence to know all he did was ensure everyone on the road could see every inch of their backyard, we live below the road. And all he managed was to ensure he could see the cars on the road, the hills are high as fuck, it's just sagebrush. Kicker is Ca. style ideas since spent many millions for a "bike path & walk" above their house, which again, everyone gets to see into their yard, funny as fuck. Once my dogs got out, perfectly friendly, he went into a full & complete panic and fell into the bushes like a 95 year old lady on a cane. Dude was probably 62.

No kids, they didn't have time for them. They had a big ass concrete slab planted in the middle of their yard for the telescope he never uses. Dumbshit shows that of to the public. They won't look into my yard if they think I'm looking, and when the drive home the garage doors are shut before they get out of the car.

In 17 years he's only walked up my driveway once, that was to ask how long my truck frame would be in the driveway, it was there 16 hrs. already, his bitch sent him on a hero's task. I laughed, then told the fucker to head west where he came from, there's no restrictions like that here, it's Ca. etc. who desire everyone looks and acts the same according to THEIR fucking rules while they charge you for it.

Next door two:
Apparently they hated Ca. They're rich and have the nicest best everything from RV to RV garage, water fall, perfectly painted fence, indoor pool & spa etc. etc.. Hard workers though he's short on common sense. He's closet gay, they're more like best friends. Beautiful night sky here until they chose to light up the valley with the MOST BIGLY COOLEST EXTERIOR LIGHTS EVER planted on top their picnic table awning. They fucked up the easement which would have screwed me over, but they're nice people, got the point and removed it right away so I could build it right. They thought it took no water. The following winter, 2017 brought 3.5" trenches below my labor, a creek ran between us for three months. Half of that would have ended up in my yard, I send it down to the city supervisor as it's supposed to be :abgg2q.jpg:

Next door three:
They just moved in. Pretty cool so far, they're very hard workers. They like a lot of lights too, nobody loves the environment more than Californians running through plastic and batteries for cool "mood" lights all around their yard. They're drunks. She's real opinionated & easily offended, and likes to say how beautiful their work is, similar the folks behind me who love to show off all their stuff.

They fucked up their irrigation and I explained why, but she knows everything even though she's never installed it, and took offense to it. They didn't have time for kids either, and she fears dogs as well. What's the deal so many people fear & are offended by dogs now? God we've been pussed down so quickly, even the dogs see it.

Last edited:

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

That was super corny, hardcore. Prove you know what inference rules are and I SAID I'd oblige you.

Damn!
the only corny thing is you acting like you have some integrity....at one time here you had some....now?.....holy shit have you fallen...

You gave me a chart that showed the same trade deficit in 2016 and 2019.

Are you retarded...or?
It's embarrassing when you forget what you are arguing.

Let me remind you.

You called me a cultist and a liar when I said trade deficits didn't go up until after the lockdown. If they were the same in 2016 as 2019. .then they didn't go up until after the lockdown.

And that's how you prove your assertion...without the sure sign of a weak debator...the personal attack.

Scientic smoke blown up your ass is what that poll crap is. Get a clue, if the polls were anywhere near accurate they'd reflect in the crowd sizes at rallies and election results but they DON'T. If denial makes you feel better go for it but just like Santa claus and the Easter bunny denial isn't ever going to make anything more real. You're about to get an ass whooping like that's never been seen before. You're gonna lose bigly.

We'll find out soon enough, won't we?

Your Cult Leader cut Corporate taxes in record fashion, and the portion he cut for regular Americans like you he offset by taking away The State and other (prior) standard deductions. He fist fucked your ass hole and youre begging him for more.

I see you are a deviant degenerate, noted. As for the corporate tax cuts do you mean the very same corporations the middle class has invested their life savings in, trillions of dollars, those corporations? OH SNAP!!

Yep. "Shutdown Joe" just shot himself in the ass.

Forum List

Back