Did Biden lose Nevada?

The LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

Biden really blew it last night...

The last Nevada poll was like two weeks ago...and had Biden at +2...

Nope, he's still up by three or more.

View attachment 406003
You mean a survey that asks close to 3thousand likely voters in Vegas is better data then the dudes harry personally walked up to on the street?

Lol
believe everything told to you gt....thats what you party do.....if you see something that contradicts what you are told.....dont believe it .....dont question just do....
Thats cute...but it doesn't negate the fact that you're severely mentally retarded to think your personal anecdotes are superior to scientific polling with adequate sample size.

Sticking your fingers in your ears doesn't make Science go away, Trump Cultist.
its better then sticking my nose in a parties collective ass....democrat party cultist.....
I don't party, but you Cult for an orange megalomaniac so proudly and immature that you boast of not understanding statistics just to protect your cult leader...and you deny he failed leadership in the pandemic when its empirical and against what PhDs had recommended...that means you're in deep. You can blabber how you think he's a jackass out the other side of your two faces all you want to...but there's a reason you go so far as to become a science denier just to say hes "winning."

Good boy.
sure you dont gt.....you suck up to your party every chance you get....and its funny how you are the one who keeps mentioning trump....i am talking about vegas you keep bringing up trump...it must tough not to be able to think on your own...are you one of those democrats who sees trump everywhere?...

The one that got me was him saying Trump had business dealings with China, therefore its ok that Biden sold out to China.

The LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

View attachment 406003
You mean a survey that asks close to 3thousand likely voters in Vegas is better data then the dudes harry personally walked up to on the street?

Lol
believe everything told to you gt....thats what you party do.....if you see something that contradicts what you are told.....dont believe it .....dont question just do....
Thats cute...but it doesn't negate the fact that you're severely mentally retarded to think your personal anecdotes are superior to scientific polling with adequate sample size.

its better then sticking my nose in a parties collective ass....democrat party cultist.....
I don't party, but you Cult for an orange megalomaniac so proudly and immature that you boast of not understanding statistics just to protect your cult leader...and you deny he failed leadership in the pandemic when its empirical and against what PhDs had recommended...that means you're in deep. You can blabber how you think he's a jackass out the other side of your two faces all you want to...but there's a reason you go so far as to become a science denier just to say hes "winning."

Good boy.
sure you dont gt.....you suck up to your party every chance you get....and its funny how you are the one who keeps mentioning trump....i am talking about vegas you keep bringing up trump...it must tough not to be able to think on your own...are you one of those democrats who sees trump everywhere?...
I don't fall for your schtick, Harry. You deny science = you want Trump's penis. That is what it is. I'm excited for November 4th when you nightmarishly dumb ass holes are put into your place and then America can go back to discussing sane things like the Kardashians and Paula Deen said the N word.

Say that Biden is 100% innocent and Putin created the laptop.

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

Did you go down to Chinatown with Nancy?

She certainly downplayed the virus. Why?

Thats irrelevant for two obvious reasons.

1. I don't support Nancy.
2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?
lol....he doesnt support nancy....at least you still have sense of humor....
Here's another problem with your integrity, harry.

You are arguing with science in the name of hugging trumps nuts. That's evidence you like trump.

Conversely, you couldn't if it was to save your very life find a single post where I had EVER...EVA EVA EVA praised Nancy Pelosi.

That's the difference between a man of character and a Trump cultists. I'm comfortable with facts, you make shit up and deny science for your feels.

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.
I don't fall for your schtick, Harry. You deny science = you want Trump's penis. That is what it is. I'm excited for November 4th when you nightmarishly dumb ass holes are put into your place and then America can go back to discussing sane things like the Kardashians and Paula Deen said the N word.

No.

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.
i live here and when i am out i dont hear hardly anyone talking bad about trump...and yes the conversation is usually about being locked down and masks....people i run into want to get back to work...now....

I'll believe it when I see it.
hey just telling you what the peoples attitude is.....i thought they would be pretty anti trump....i dont see it.....lots out here dont like gov. Sisolak thats one thing i hear....

Polls indicate otherwise.

No offense, but I think a scientific poll is more reliable than the people you talk to.
Scientic smoke blown up your ass is what that poll crap is. Get a clue, if the polls were anywhere near accurate they'd reflect in the crowd sizes at rallies and election results but they DON'T. If denial makes you feel better go for it but just like Santa claus and the Easter bunny denial isn't ever going to make anything more real. You're about to get an ass whooping like that's never been seen before. You're gonna lose bigly.

He has this weird thing called a website that actually details what his tax plan is.

Why do Democrats always INCREASE TAXES never cut them?
Why do republicans cry about the debt and explode the debt?

Why do low and middle class republicans whine about taxes raised on the wealthy and corporations...meanwhile wall street and corporations don't favor Republicans?

This and more with Dr. Phil, at six

Trump provenly has deep business ties in China.

Trump didn't sell out Americans, jobs and businesses to do business with China like Biden did. :itsok:
He didn't?

That's hilarious! Go to Macy's, buy a tie. An American worker made it?

:lol: sucker

I buy Made in USA you communist puke. Go huff your paint can.
Thats nice of you to support local! Trump hotels manufactures apparel in China! Damn.

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

No.

Why?

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

You are arguing with science in the name of hugging trumps nuts. That's evidence you like trump.

Conversely, you couldn't if it was to save your very life find a single post where I had EVER...EVA EVA EVA praised Nancy Pelosi.

That's the difference between a man of character and a Trump cultists. I'm comfortable with facts, you make shit up and deny science for your feels.
and Conversely, you couldn't if it was to save your very life find a single post where I had EVER...EVA EVA EVA praised donald trump....thats the kind of integrity you have....

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

No.

Why?
Because I'm not a prosecutor with facts that verify what you're whining about, and I don't just psychobabble ignorant shit on the internet like a Trump Cultist.

When trump is gone, you will be clowned forever for supporting a NY Limousine Liberal who was friends with the Clintons for decades... Does more business in spooky China than most Chinamen...exploded the debt, exploded the trade deficit...fucked up bigly...And like y'all did with Bush, you'll pretend you never supported him but for now...you're his useful little cult.

Last edited:

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

and Conversely, you couldn't if it was to save your very life find a single post where I had EVER...EVA EVA EVA praised donald trump....thats the kind of integrity you have....
Look something else up, Harry.

(Since you thought a sample size of ten people on the street was statistically significant and all, and need help with basic things)

Look up "inference rules."

He has this weird thing called a website that actually details what his tax plan is.

Why do low and middle class republicans whine about taxes raised on the wealthy and corporations...meanwhile wall street and corporations don't favor Republicans?

If you lazy mooching lard asses on the left would work a job and pay taxes I wouldn't have to pay your share of the taxes for you.

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

Look something else up, Harry.

(Since you thought a sample size of ten people on the street was statistically significant and all, and need help with basic things)

Look up "inference rules."
could not comment on what i just said?....or would that make you look like an ass?...

Trump provenly has deep business ties in China.

Trump didn't sell out Americans, jobs and businesses to do business with China like Biden did. :itsok:
He didn't?

That's hilarious! Go to Macy's, buy a tie. An American worker made it?

:lol: sucker

I buy Made in USA you communist puke. Go huff your paint can.
Thats nice of you to support local! Trump hotels manufactures apparel in China! Damn.

Biden didnt take money from China. You believe the laptop is fake.

Are you Hunter Biden? Now it makes sense.

View attachment 406003

Lol

Good boy.

2. She's not POTUS.

Any retarded questions?

if its so funny ll lets see you prove it....

If you lazy mooching lard asses on the left would work a job and pay taxes I wouldn't have to pay your share of the taxes for you.
Your Cult Leader cut Corporate taxes in record fashion, and the portion he cut for regular Americans like you he offset by taking away The State and other (prior) standard deductions.

He fist fucked your ass hole and youre begging him for more.

New Topics

Forum List

Back