Did Biden lose Nevada?

The LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

Biden really blew it last night...

The last Nevada poll was like two weeks ago...and had Biden at +2...

Obviously he will lose it.

He will lose the whole rust belt and Nevada. It will be a LEGENDARY Trumpslide, wait and see.

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.
i live here and when i am out i dont hear hardly anyone talking bad about trump...and yes the conversation is usually about being locked down and masks....people i run into want to get back to work...now....

I'll believe it when I see it.
hey just telling you what the peoples attitude is.....i thought they would be pretty anti trump....i dont see it.....lots out here dont like gov. Sisolak thats one thing i hear....

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.
i live here and when i am out i dont hear hardly anyone talking bad about trump...and yes the conversation is usually about being locked down and masks....people i run into want to get back to work...now....

hey just telling you what the peoples attitude is.....i thought they would be pretty anti trump....i dont see it.....lots out here dont like gov. Sisolak thats one thing i hear....

Polls indicate otherwise.

No offense, but I think a scientific poll is more reliable than the people you talk to.

And that leads you to believe that Trump is going to win because...?
Exactly what I said in the OP...

LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

Biden said in the debate last night he was not opposed to reinstating the lockdown...

Think that might change minds in a city dependent on tourism?

The last poll in Nevada was 10/11...Biden +2...well within the margin of error...

The polls are artificially weighted towards the left due to poor methodology that continually over samples liberals and women. Neither of which reflects the actual electorate. It's 2016 all over again and left still doesn't get it.

The last poll in Nevada was 10/11...Biden +2...well within the margin of error...

The polls are artificially weighted towards the left due to poor methodology that continually over samples liberals and women. Neither of which reflects the actual electorate. It's 2016 all over again and left still doesn't get it.

We’ll see soon enough.

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

How fuckin myopic do you have to be to assume your personal experience is representative of a state of MILLIONS? What you're doing is akin to hugging yourself, for comfort. No rational basis whatsoever to assert that personal experience is equal to a trend, of millions. Wtf

Also you want anyone to believe that all the people you run across happen to discuss politics in particular with you? You're talking like a four year old trying to assert a narrative

Biden threatens to shut down and destroy Nevada while at the same time raising their taxes, crushing them with government bans and regulations. Who in their right mind would vote for that???
What I don't get about politics is why it turns people to dirtbags just to "win" or make a 'point.'

What in your upbringing made you think it was OK to be that way?

Is it pride? Spite? Jealousy?

He said taxes will go up on incomes over $400k /yr.

That's less than 1% of people.

You assert he's raising all Nevadans' taxes.

Why?

Ask yourself.

I dont even want your answer. I just want to know why you sick partisan message board weirdos just say shit to comfort yourselves. It seems like some mental illness you can't account for.

Biden threatens to shut down and destroy Nevada while at the same time raising their taxes, crushing them with government bans and regulations. Who in their right mind would vote for that???
What I don't get about politics is why it turns people to dirtbags just to "win" or make a 'point.'

Why?

Ask yourself.

I dont even want your answer. I just want to know why you sick partisan message board weirdos just say shit to comfort yourselves. It seems like some mental illness you can't account for.

Don't be naïve. Avoid voting or operating a motor vehicle youngster. :itsok:

Why?

Ask yourself.

Don't be naïve. Avoid voting or operating a motor vehicle youngster. :itsok:
Thats not an answer. Your gut feeling is that he is raising all of their taxes? Cool story bro? Fuck outta here.

The LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

Biden really blew it last night...

The last Nevada poll was like two weeks ago...and had Biden at +2...

It would sure be a blessing, but we're over-come with Californian's now and since turned blue, Northern as well. That said it's possible we carry Trump, that would really be something too, fuck California. Unfortunately many forgot to leave behind the cause for their leaving, silly PROGS. Others took their money and ran only to fuck us up the same.

Forum List

Back