Did Biden Just Let The Kitty Out Of The Bag?

I have never put anyone on ignore nor reported anyone to mods.

But that's just me.
As for name calling, that ship already sailed for Meathead, okay.
Read my post;
Ha, how about the two of you get together, and try and figure out how you can defy the laws of nature, by debating something? :auiqs.jpg:I've provided the links to my arguments. And? Where in the hell are you two hot shots? Ignore buttons? Really? So, that's how you two run from a debate? Ignore buttons? Okay, sounds good to me.

Here's the part about the ignore button I love. It shows who the cowards really are when the facts and the truth begin to close in on them. Instead of debating or conceding, they can run to the ignore button. That's for losers, but it's also okay with me. It's two less trolls I have to respond to. Carry on.

I'm making a case for a coward who can't or won't debate, not before. Meathead said he never puts anyone on ignore, and I'm making the case, one, I don't care, and two, if they do put me on ignore, it's because they were trolling and not debating the substance to begin with. They are afraid to debate the substance because they have nothing to debate. That's how they become cowards. And that post applies to anyone on this forum. If you are trolling and not debating with substance, then tell me you are hitting the ignore button on me, fine. I could care less. BUT YOU ARE A COWARD AFTER THAT.
[/QUOTE]

What's to debate with you? You're all fake news anyways.

I have never put anyone on ignore nor reported anyone to mods.

But that's just me.
As for name calling, that ship already sailed for Meathead, okay.
Read my post;
Ha, how about the two of you get together, and try and figure out how you can defy the laws of nature, by debating something? :auiqs.jpg:I've provided the links to my arguments. And? Where in the hell are you two hot shots? Ignore buttons? Really? So, that's how you two run from a debate? Ignore buttons? Okay, sounds good to me.

Here's the part about the ignore button I love. It shows who the cowards really are when the facts and the truth begin to close in on them. Instead of debating or conceding, they can run to the ignore button. That's for losers, but it's also okay with me. It's two less trolls I have to respond to. Carry on.

I'm making a case for a coward who can't or won't debate, not before. Meathead said he never puts anyone on ignore, and I'm making the case, one, I don't care, and two, if they do put me on ignore, it's because they were trolling and not debating the substance to begin with. They are afraid to debate the substance because they have nothing to debate. That's how they become cowards. And that post applies to anyone on this forum. If you are trolling and not debating with substance, then tell me you are hitting the ignore button on me, fine. I could care less. BUT YOU ARE A COWARD AFTER THAT.
[/QUOTE]
Pathology aside, We get that you're an asshole. I cannot imagine using an ignore "button" for something as trivial.

Read my post;

[/QUOTE]
LOL! You're too easy and boring. You and your ilk flow out of the same sediment pond.

What's to debate? How about the hundreds upon hundreds of links I've posted through the years that never get challenged? Answer, because the Right is not in possession of any counter links. Why? Because they are constantly on the wrong side of the argument. It's really just simple logical deductive reasoning. Take the Vulture Chart for example; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart' Can you produce a counter link to mine? I'm going to say no. Why? Because through the years, no one has. But you would call it fake news, which is the same thing as admitting you lost the debate. And this is the same scenario repeated each and every day on this forum. The Right has no arguments over anything, because they really stand for nothing. At the end of the day, they only care about their own self enrichment. Beyond that, nothing is of their interest. Their simple go to argument for any and everything they do, are phrases like fake news. That's the lazy way of avoiding debate. It's who you people are.

Read my post;

Pathology aside, We get that you're an asshole. I cannot imagine using an ignore "button" for something as trivial.
[/QUOTE]
I'm an asshole for you, because you are bankrupt in debating your argument with substance. And it's easier to label me, versus acknowledging your own weakness. I am your scapegoat. Your posts on this thread addressing me have been about whining, November, getting laid, I'm a pussy, it takes a pussy to use ignore, and you think someone here is going to take you serious? :hellno:

Last edited:
LOL! You're too easy and boring. You and your ilk flow out of the same sediment pond.

What's to debate? How about the hundreds upon hundreds of links I've posted through the years that never get challenged? Answer, because the Right is not in possession of any counter links. Why? Because they are constantly on the wrong side of the argument. It's really just simple logical deductive reasoning. Take the Vulture Chart for example; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart' Can you produce a counter link to mine? I'm going to say no. Why? Because through the years, no one has. But you would call it fake news, which is the same thing as admitting you lost the debate. And this is the same scenario repeated each and every day on this forum. The Right has no arguments over anything, because they really stand for nothing. At the end of the day, they only care about their own self enrichment. Beyond that, nothing is of their interest. Their simple go to argument for any and everything they do, are phrases like fake news. That's the lazy way of avoiding debate. It's who you people are.
[/QUOTE]

First of all, I don't even understand what the vulture chart is about since it's a bit too complex for my mind. Second of all, I will not argue with you that there was probably some cheating done by the republicans in the 2020 election as well, but not as much done by the democraps because at least you can see Trump supporters and know that they exist where Biden supports are so scarce and all they do is hide in their basements.

First of all, I don't even understand what the vulture chart is about since it's a bit too complex for my mind. Second of all, I will not argue with you that there was probably some cheating done by the republicans in the 2020 election as well, but not as much done by the democraps because at least you can see Trump supporters and know that they exist where Biden supports are so scarce and all they do is hide in their basements.
[/QUOTE]
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I mean seriously, what turtle shell are you hiding in?

No Democrats of anything worth reporting. You are a liar. Why do you lie?

How did the kitty get in the bag?

drunk-kitty-cute-kittens-41557236-468-307.jpg

Forum List

Back