Did Biden Commit Treason?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Was he aware of China's balloon? If so and he just allowed it to happen him and everybody involved with it should be charged with treason and I would say legally executed but I'm not sure if capital punishment fits that crime in real life like it does in the movies. Still at the very least be put behind bars for life.

Was he aware of China's balloon? If so and he just allowed it to happen him and everybody involved with it should be charged with treason and I would say legally executed but I'm not sure if capital punishment fits that crime in real life like it does in the movies. Still at the very least be put behind bars for life.

By his policies and actions regarding the invasion of our country across our southern border, he has absolutely committed treason, regardless of what other misconduct he may have committed which may also be construed as such.

Over and over and over and we haven't done a damn thing about it, over and over and over...

By his policies and actions regarding the invasion of our country across our southern border, he has absolutely committed treason, regardless of what other misconduct he may have committed which may also be construed as such.

I see your point guys, but this is actually putting our country more in danger than it's ever been before. Of course he'll never be held accountable for it though.

No. I have a roll of paper towels. Use them to blot your knickers. :)

OMG, are you kidding me? It was a flipping balloon. I am kinda pissed we probably spent in excess of a million bucks shooting down, not counting the interference in civilian traffic. Treason, yea, that is it. What goofballs.

I understand waiting until it was over the Atlantic so they could get the debris intact….but the admin should have shared the plan.

”We have disabled its ability to spy, we are going to shoot it down once it gets over the Atlantic and we will recover it.”

Just fucking tell us…
Why. It doesn't matter what happens. The Repubs will go on and on about how Joe screwed it up again.

Yup. He was aware. He is trying to kill everyone. Satisfied?

So wanna make a list of all the wonderful things Democrats have done to support and strengthen America?????
If you want to talk about Democrats we can, but I am an American. We need to focus on that and stop the tribalism you just exhibited. You did not point out the Americanism exhibited by you and your fellow Republicans, you attacked the Democrats. Exactly what I was talking about.

Apparently to this old fool he told our troops to shoot the balloon down on Wednesday,.. but since when has he ever been truthful?

Forum List

Back