Did anyone vote for Trump because they thought he paid a significant amount of income tax?

If the Times report is true, and that’s a big IF, Donnie looks bad.

Why?
Really? You ask that question. Really?

Donnie proclaimed he was a great businessman and a billionaire. The Times piece would seem to refute that IF its true.
What's the ratio of Trumps successful businesses to the failed businesses?
You probably have that in your notes somewhere.
More like what is making him money and what is costing him his money.

Trump was getting a lot of money from his successful TV show and used that to prop up his failing real estate and golf courses.

Calling him a real estate mogul isn’t very accurate. He’s a television star with a very expensive hobby.
You don't have any idea where the bulk of his income comes from. The NYT piece didn't discuss it.
The Times did a very in depth review. It probably just went over your head.

Ha.

Did they vote for him because he was a billionaire business tycoon?
Did they vote for him because they hoped he’d be their savior should a manufactured virus hit America?
Did they vote for him because he’s verbally articulate?

As the latest talking points / narrative develops, I’m curious, will anyone vote for him on the aforementioned issues in November?

What makes the Democrars whining so hilarious is the real estate biz is one of their top three industries donating to their campaigns, behind lawyers and Wall Street. They themselves have written and passed all the laws real estate investors use to avoid Federal taxes if not local and state taxes. Carter was the first tard to allow interest deductions.

Did they vote for him because they hoped he’d be their savior should a manufactured virus hit America?
As the latest talking points / narrative develops, I’m curious, will anyone vote for him on the aforementioned issues in November?

I voted for Trump as the first Washington outsider-non-politician to break the cycle and finally get someone in office who would actually expect EFFICIENCY out of government who was representing the NATION and its people instead of just lining their own pockets getting rich lobbying and working for whatever foreign interest can bribe them.

You watch too many political dramas on T.V. You don't have a clue how Washington really works.

Most of Washington doesn't really work.

So you have no clue from the get-go.

Have you worked in Washington? What evidence do you have?

The last 20 years, for starters.

So what you're saying is that YOU DON'T WORK.

I voted for Trump as the first Washington outsider-non-politician to break the cycle and finally get someone in office who would actually expect EFFICIENCY out of government who was representing the NATION and its people instead of just lining their own pockets getting rich lobbying and working for whatever foreign interest can bribe them.

You watch too many political dramas on T.V. You don't have a clue how Washington really works.

Most people would KILL to have the jobs, work schedule, time off, pay, and benefits of a federal job as Congressman. Why do you think so many fight for these jobs then never leave?

Every president ages 10 years after being the the WH for four: if these congressional jobs were actually HARD and not full of massive perks, do you think anyone would stay in one for 48 years like Biden? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not surprised that there are tremendous perks that come with being a Congress Person. They are among the most powerful people in the world.

But my experience, when working at a military facility overseas, is that they were very knowlegeable and very concerned with the operation I was working on. Despite the fact that it was a very minor, yet complex military operation - and not one that they could benefit from.

If they are as knowlegeable and concerned with all military and other Federal operations they must put a whole lot of time into studying them...in addition to writing and reviewing laws, and making political speeches and appearances.

They aren't working like factory or construction workers. They do a different type of work.

I'm sure they enjoy it.

Have you worked in Washington? What evidence do you have?

Do you have to be an Apollo astronaut to know there is no air in space?

No correlation wahtsoever.

Do you also believe that Kings just sat on their thrones and farted all day? There's a whole lot more to running a country than you seem to believe.

If I remember correctly, even your orange god commented on how hard his job as presidient was.

Biden needs to go in to the debates attacking Trump for his $750 tax bill and asking viewers what they pay in taxes.

He needs to remind voters of the massive tax cut Trump gave his billionaire buddies and promise to repeal it.
He also needs to promise to rewrite the tax code so Fat Cat Billionaires do not pay $750 while working Americans lose their tax cuts
The NYT lied! Biden lied!

Trump paid over $7M in federal income taxes in 2017.

Eat some crow!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back