Did anyone vote for Trump because they thought he paid a significant amount of income tax?

Did they vote for him because he was a billionaire business tycoon?
Did they vote for him because they hoped he’d be their savior should a manufactured virus hit America?
Did they vote for him because he’s verbally articulate?
As the latest talking points / narrative develops, I’m curious, will anyone vote for him on the aforementioned issues in November?

I voted for Trump as the first Washington outsider-non-politician to break the cycle and finally get someone in office who would actually expect EFFICIENCY out of government who was representing the NATION and its people instead of just lining their own pockets getting rich lobbying and working for whatever foreign interest can bribe them.

You watch too many political dramas on T.V. You don't have a clue how Washington really works.

Most of Washington doesn't really work.

So you have no clue from the get-go.

Most people would KILL to have the jobs, work schedule, time off, pay, and benefits of a federal job as Congressman. Why do you think so many fight for these jobs then never leave?

Every president ages 10 years after being the the WH for four: if these congressional jobs were actually HARD and not full of massive perks, do you think anyone would stay in one for 48 years like Biden? :auiqs.jpg:

Did they vote for him because they hoped he’d be their savior should a manufactured virus hit America?
As the latest talking points / narrative develops, I’m curious, will anyone vote for him on the aforementioned issues in November?

I voted for Trump as the first Washington outsider-non-politician to break the cycle and finally get someone in office who would actually expect EFFICIENCY out of government who was representing the NATION and its people instead of just lining their own pockets getting rich lobbying and working for whatever foreign interest can bribe them.

You watch too many political dramas on T.V. You don't have a clue how Washington really works.

Most of Washington doesn't really work.

So you have no clue from the get-go.

Have you worked in Washington? What evidence do you have?

Do you have to be an Apollo astronaut to know there is no air in space?

No one cares about Trump's taxes. He was elected to do a job and he's doing it. You Democrats are beating a dead horse, but that's not surprising. You're totally out of touch.

Yes they do. A lot of people care about the state of Trump's finances, and to what extent his foreign policy decisions are being driven by the fact that he's on the verge of personal bankruptcy.

He was elected to do a job and he hasn't done it at all. 200,000 people have died because of his incompetence and mismanagement. The economy has been crashed, and Trump has no plans to lead the country out of this mess, except a police state crack down on protests.

Talk about being totally out of touch. Only a total idiot would vote for four more years of this mismanagement and incompetence. Especially when his election, is based in large part, on the public's belief that he is a self-made billionaire, is now proven to be a total lie. Tell me, if you found out your doctor wasn't a real doctor, he only played one on TV, would you find a REAL doctor to treat you, or would say "Well he hasn't killed me so far so I'll keep his as my doctor"?

When the United States needed an astute leader to get them through the pandemic, a smart and successful businessman could have gotten you through it. I mean Canada made it through our pandemic while being lead by a high school Drama Teacher so how hard can it be to get this right? But the incompetent conman who only plays a successful businessman on TV, killed 200,000 of you.

Turn off the CBC it is rotting your brain.

Every decision that President Trump has made and continues to make helps the USA and is not favorable to any foreign country.

How that work for you? I mean in the real world.

Oh, you mean in the REAL WORLD?

In many ways Trump has fallen far short of what he promised and what I hoped for and expected. There is so much more he might have gotten done if he could have kept a better working relationship and congeniality in Washington.

That said, while Trump acts like a bit of a New York street wise bartender at times with overt honestly and no attempts at sugar coating words or diplomacy, the Left from Day One have been OFF THE CHART with absolute reckless seething hate, disrespect and contempt combined with bald-faced lying!

So: Obumma and his media sycophants created Trump, Trump has absolutely bashed their party in Washington, meantime, things have never been better for us economy-wise, job-wise, trade-wise, etc., at least until this pandemic hit and all the rioting which the Dem governors have said to STAY OUT OF, and Trump just loves sticking it to all these lying, thieving assholes, so . . .

I'M LOVING IT. Here's to four more years of Donald.

How that work for you? I mean in the real world.

Oh, you mean in the REAL WORLD?

In many ways Trump has fallen far short of what he promised and what I hoped for and expected. There is so much more he might have gotten done if he could have kept a better working relationship and congeniality in Washington.

That said, while Trump acts like a bit of a New York street wise bartender at times with overt honestly and no attempts at sugar coating words or diplomacy, the Left from Day One have been OFF THE CHART with absolute reckless seething hate, disrespect and contempt combined with bald-faced lying!

So: Obumma and his media sycophants created Trump, Trump has absolutely bashed their party in Washington, meantime, things have never been better for us economy-wise, job-wise, trade-wise, etc., at least until this pandemic hit and all the rioting which the Dem governors have said to STAY OUT OF, and Trump just loves sticking it to all these lying, thieving assholes, so . . .

I'M LOVING IT. Here's to four more years of Donald.

I got no complaints.
Especially with the new SCOTUS appointment looming! :ack-1:

Democrats tried the "didn't pay taxes" tactic in 2016. Rachel Maddow even got a copy of Trump's 2005 tax records but in a strategic error she ended up proving Trump paid over 38 million in taxes. Democrats will never stop playing games. They know Joe and Kamala is a losing ticket so this is what we get.

Democrats tried the "didn't pay taxes" tactic in 2016. Rachel Maddow even got a copy of Trump's 2005 tax records but in a strategic error she ended up proving Trump paid over 38 million in taxes. Democrats will never stop playing games. They know Joe and Kamala is a losing ticket so this is what we get.

Reruns.

And you managed to vote in someone with more conflicts of interest, foreign entanglements than anyone in the modern era.

Oh, and he’s a terrible businessman whose properties are losing to a of money.

Yeah.....he's a terrible businessman worth billions. :cuckoo:

That's the point stupid. He's not worth billions. He's been lying to you.

Sorry Dungeonlady, but Trump's best official estimate of his net worth last I looked was between 4.5 and 6 billion dollars.

BUT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? No president has ever been worth even a HALF billion dollars I know of! It's not the size of the bank account that runs the nation and keeps us strong, healthy and safe!

As always with you fools, you miss the entire point of looking at his finances. It's not to see how much he is or is not worth, it's to see whether he's on sound financial footing. Can he pay his debts?

Trump's best official estimate of his net worth? Of what value is the word of a liar and a conman? Deutches Banke ex-employees estimated that he's worth around 300 million, which is less than he inherited/stole from his father. I'll bet Trump thinks he's handsome, atttractive, and has a big dick too, but that doesn't make any of it true. Stormy Daniels didn't seem impressed by it, but you seem to think he swings a big one. Betas are always impressed by guys like Trump.

And you managed to vote in someone with more conflicts of interest, foreign entanglements than anyone in the modern era.

Sorry Dungeonlady, but Trump's best official estimate of his net worth last I looked was between 4.5 and 6 billion dollars.

BUT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? No president has ever been worth even a HALF billion dollars I know of! It's not the size of the bank account that runs the nation and keeps us strong, healthy and safe!

As always with you fools, you miss the entire point of looking at his finances. It's not to see how much he is or is not worth, it's to see whether he's on sound financial footing. Can he pay his debts?

Trump's best official estimate of his net worth? Of what value is the word of a liar and a conman? Deutches Banke ex-employees estimated that he's worth around 300 million, which is less than he inherited/stole from his father. I'll bet Trump thinks he's handsome, atttractive, and has a big dick too, but that doesn't make any of it true. Stormy Daniels didn't seem impressed by it, but you seem to think he swings a big one. Betas are always impressed by guys like Trump.

Damn!
WTH are you doing on a political board?
Go find a new hobby, cause this isn't it!!

They seem to think everyone fills out the 1040EZ and gets a paycheck from an employer that's the same week after week, month after month. That's not how it works when you own businesses. Sometimes they do really well and you get a big payday and other times they don't.

They seem to think everyone fills out the 1040EZ and gets a paycheck from an employer that's the same week after week, month after month. That's not how it works when you own businesses. Sometimes they do really well and you get a big payday and other times they don't.

The mob always fills out a 1040 and some don't fill one out at all.
That's why they are a 'mob'.

Many people voted for Trump because he is a rich successful billionaire. They think the government should be run more like a business: lean, efficient, and with an eye to keeping costs low. Instead of getting a smart, capable manager, they got a chaotic mismanagement based, not on sound business practices, and a well reasonable approach to problem, but on the "gut instincts" of a lazy and incompetent fool who has used other people's money to bailout his failures all of his life.

Many people voted for Trump because they thought his success in running a multi-national empire made him capable of handling whatever problems the country might face, and that he would make good decisions when those problems arose, whatever they might be. These are the people who are now voting for Biden.

Your last question shows how desperate you are. They expected Trump to be able to articulate his plans, his decisions and his ideas to the American people. Trump keeps on questioning Biden's mental fitness, but the President's rambling and incoherent press conferences make it appear that Trump is the guy with the dementia problem. So is Trump's fixation in going after his enemies.

In her final years, my mother-in-law was convinced that everyone was out to "get rid of her" and "steal the house out from under her". She attacked everyone in the family, irrationally. Trump reminds me of her behaviour, going after the FBI, the CIA, and anyone who dares disagree with him.

He also looks really sickly. Where his face isn't spray painted, it's a really sickly shade of white, and since he hasn't been able to have a face lift while in office, his mask has deteriorated badly while he's been in office.

This is sure to decrease support for him......... :laughing0301: ...

Mrs. Mao's endless hate filled ranting posts about Trump where SHE says HE is unbalanced are just hysterical, aren't they?

Stupid OP question. Most voted for Trump because Obama was a Kenyan born Muslim who wore tan suits and wanted to destroy America by creating the longest expansion of the economy in history. The nerve. He also had America as the leader of the world: loved feared and respected. Crazy, I know.

Stupid OP question. Most voted for Trump because Obama was a Kenyan born Muslim who wore tan suits and wanted to destroy America by creating the longest expansion of the economy in history. The nerve. He also had America as the leader of the world: loved feared and respected. Crazy, I know.

I’m guessing you leave finger prints on charcoal?

Ah, what does Trump's "dick" size have to do with any of this, Dragonlady? Take a deep breath and calm down...you're starting to rant again!

Ah...you mean he had America "leading from behind"? Right, Gator? You do know that was the Obama foreign policy motto...?

This isn't about "Trump didn't pay taxes". This is about Trump being the most incompetent, corrupt businessman in American history, while portraying himself as a rich, successful billionaire. This is about a President who is making foreign policy decisions favouring countries which are funnelling money to his personal businesses. Trump gets a lot of money from Saudi Arabia for his personal businesses. Is that why he said nothing when MBS killed Adnan Khashoggi? Is that why he's pushing though a sale of nuclear technology to MBS. Because they pay him a lot of money? Or worse, is he doing it because he OWES them a lot of money?

For eight years, Republicans made specious claims that Barrack Obama wasn't properly vetted by the media and they should have looked more closely at his background before electing him. Yet Republicans gleefully elected a lying conman and embraced him with so much as a glance at his background, his claims of self-made wealth, or his business record. They ignored the 6 bankruptcies, and the 7th bankruptcy which was filed in Toronto as Trump campaigned, the fact that American banks won't lend to him, and his refusal to divulge his taxes.

Instead, Republicans complained bitterly about the MSM's "attacks" on Trump's character. They're still complaining about the Mueller Investigation, even though Russian Interference has been investigated and confirmed by the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, the Inspector General, the Senate of the United States.

Even worse, when Trump first started running for office, I said he wasn't a billionaire, and that was a terrible businessman who has never made money at anything. I said this because anyone who has closely examined his business and financial record, his history of failures, 3000+ law suits, and the lack of ANY financial successes at all, would easily see the guy was a conman and an abject business failure. It wasn't because I had any special insight. It was all there in the public record - on video, in print, and in Trump's own words.

So this is yet another nail in the Republicans' coffin. That they knowingly allowed this criminal to run at the head of the party.

• They voted for him because he promised to keep the Beaners out...
  • They voted for him because he promised to kick the Muzzies out and keep the rest from coming in...
  • They voted for him because he promised to Make America White Again...
  • They voted for him because he promised to bring manufacturing jobs back to America China...
You nailed it!
How terrible would that be...an America with no wetbacks, no ragheads, more white folks and fewer jobs sent overseas....THAT BASTARD!

Forum List

Back