Did anyone vote for Trump because they thought he paid a significant amount of income tax?

If the Times report is true, and that’s a big IF, Donnie looks bad.

Why?
Really? You ask that question. Really?

Donnie proclaimed he was a great businessman and a billionaire. The Times piece would seem to refute that IF its true.
What's the ratio of Trumps successful businesses to the failed businesses?
You probably have that in your notes somewhere.
If the Times story is true, he doesn’t have any successful businesses.

The Times story says that he has no successful businesses?
I find that hard to believe.
Can you quote that?

Did they vote for him because he was a billionaire business tycoon?
Did they vote for him because they hoped he’d be their savior should a manufactured virus hit America?
Did they vote for him because he’s verbally articulate?
As the latest talking points / narrative develops, I’m curious, will anyone vote for him on the aforementioned issues in November?

I voted for Trump as the first Washington outsider-non-politician to break the cycle and finally get someone in office who would actually expect EFFICIENCY out of government who was representing the NATION and its people instead of just lining their own pockets getting rich lobbying and working for whatever foreign interest can bribe them.
And you managed to vote in someone with more conflicts of interest, foreign entanglements than anyone in the modern era.

Oh, and he’s a terrible businessman whose properties are losing to a of money.

Yeah.....he's a terrible businessman worth billions. :cuckoo:

That's the point stupid. He's not worth billions. He's been lying to you. The painful stupidity of the Trump Cult.

I've been saying since Trump first refused to release his taxes, it was because he's not a billionaire, and that he didn't want people to know that he really isn't a rich successful businessman. He has money, but a lot less than Fred left him, and with the loan guarantees he's signed, he could be facing personal bankruptcy when they come due.

You've been saying? :laughing0301:

Did they vote for him because they hoped he’d be their savior should a manufactured virus hit America?
As the latest talking points / narrative develops, I’m curious, will anyone vote for him on the aforementioned issues in November?

I voted for Trump as the first Washington outsider-non-politician to break the cycle and finally get someone in office who would actually expect EFFICIENCY out of government who was representing the NATION and its people instead of just lining their own pockets getting rich lobbying and working for whatever foreign interest can bribe them.
And you managed to vote in someone with more conflicts of interest, foreign entanglements than anyone in the modern era.

Worth billions, pays no taxes.

True - Factually false.

Mac1958 whats your thoughts....do you believe anybody voted for Trump on the issues listed in the title/OP?
Holy crap no, of course not. The overall reasons you voted for him were (a) decades of pent-up rage, paranoia and frustration over the direction the country is headed, and (b) because you've been longing for an arrogant, pugilistic, aggressive, white, authoritarian nationalist strongman who could best help you express that rage, paranoia and frustration.

This bullshit about him being smart or honest or a good businessman were simply comically transparent excuses for expressing your anger.

That's the point stupid. He's not worth billions. He's been lying to you.

Sorry Dungeonlady, but Trump's best official estimate of his net worth last I looked was between 4.5 and 6 billion dollars.

BUT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? No president has ever been worth even a HALF billion dollars I know of! It's not the size of the bank account that runs the nation and keeps us strong, healthy and safe!

No one cares about Trump's taxes. He was elected to do a job and he's doing it. You Democrats are beating a dead horse, but that's not surprising. You're totally out of touch.

No one cares about Trump's taxes. He was elected to do a job and he's doing it. You Democrats are beating a dead horse, but that's not surprising. You're totally out of touch.

Not Dead Horse, again?
It's what Democrat households usually serve for dinner.

Classic gaslighting. Claiming Trump is broke, while the guy owns prime properties all over the world and sits on a solid gold toilet at his apartment when he has to take a dump. If Trump is broke and bankrupt, I hope to one day achieve a similar level of insolvency.

Yes they do. A lot of people care about the state of Trump's finances, and to what extent his foreign policy decisions are being driven by the fact that he's on the verge of personal bankruptcy.

He was elected to do a job and he hasn't done it at all. 200,000 people have died because of his incompetence and mismanagement. The economy has been crashed, and Trump has no plans to lead the country out of this mess, except a police state crack down on protests.

Talk about being totally out of touch. Only a total idiot would vote for four more years of this mismanagement and incompetence. Especially when his election, is based in large part, on the public's belief that he is a self-made billionaire, is now proven to be a total lie. Tell me, if you found out your doctor wasn't a real doctor, he only played one on TV, would you find a REAL doctor to treat you, or would say "Well he hasn't killed me so far so I'll keep his as my doctor"?

When the United States needed an astute leader to get them through the pandemic, a smart and successful businessman could have gotten you through it. I mean Canada made it through our pandemic while being lead by a high school Drama Teacher so how hard can it be to get this right? But the incompetent conman who only plays a successful businessman on TV, killed 200,000 of you.

You watch too many political dramas on T.V. You don't have a clue how Washington really works.

You watch too many political dramas on T.V. You don't have a clue how Washington really works.

Most of Washington doesn't really work.

So you have no clue from the get-go.

Yes they do. A lot of people care about the state of Trump's finances, and to what extent his foreign policy decisions are being driven by the fact that he's on the verge of personal bankruptcy.

He was elected to do a job and he hasn't done it at all. 200,000 people have died because of his incompetence and mismanagement. The economy has been crashed, and Trump has no plans to lead the country out of this mess, except a police state crack down on protests.

Talk about being totally out of touch. Only a total idiot would vote for four more years of this mismanagement and incompetence. Especially when his election, is based in large part, on the public's belief that he is a self-made billionaire, is now proven to be a total lie. Tell me, if you found out your doctor wasn't a real doctor, he only played one on TV, would you find a REAL doctor to treat you, or would say "Well he hasn't killed me so far so I'll keep his as my doctor"?

When the United States needed an astute leader to get them through the pandemic, a smart and successful businessman could have gotten you through it. I mean Canada made it through our pandemic while being lead by a high school Drama Teacher so how hard can it be to get this right? But the incompetent conman who only plays a successful businessman on TV, killed 200,000 of you.

The question you will be asking yourself after this is over and Trump wins a second term? Why did they go with Old Joe? That was the critical error this time around. Shouldn't have played games and instead allowed Sanders to clinch the nomination. I would actually be worried today if that had happened.

Y

Yes.
That's why I never vote for Democrats.

Have you worked in Washington? What evidence do you have?

They voted Trump for HIGHER Deficits, Debts, Inflation Theft, Stock Prices, Crime Rates, Mass Murders & Lower Jobs, Education, GDP growth, Opportunity.

Wrong, all thats happening because of lib governors and mayors getting their dictatorship on.
EVERY Republican President in US History CAUSED JOB KILLING RECESSIONS or DEPRESSION = terms served!!!

Democrat Presidents RARELY cause recession (1 in 70+ years) & NEVER depression. Democrat Presidents usually deliver Good Economy, Jobs, Healthcare, Opportunity, Education, GDP growth with lower Deficits, Inflation Theft, Crime Rates, Mass Murders.

Your head is delusional.

How that work for you? I mean in the real world.
You cultist have absolutely proven yourselves to be the most easily manipulated people ever since Jonestown.
And you people actually believe that’s a Badge of Honor! :auiqs.jpg:

Not me .

Have you worked in Washington? What evidence do you have?

The last 20 years, for starters.

This is just one more smear attack from the left right before an election. It's what they DO! I've been waiting to see what bullshit they'll trot out as the campaigns wind down! They don't have a prayer of winning on the issues so they need this kind of garbage to have a chance by November!

People believed Trump was a self-made billionaire successful businessman. He was never ever any of those things. He has been a fraud, a fake, a liar, and con-man his whole life.
And yet somehow he gave us the best economy we've ever had, Camp? Does that make sense to you? Think about that for awhile and then get back to me!

Funny, I've never watched ANY political dramas on TV, RH, and I've actually worked in government three times: County twice and Federal. But somehow I'm clueless.

Forum List

Back