Did Anyone See That Reporter Asking Trump About Blacks Getting The Virus?,She Was Trying To Make It Sound As If It Was Trumps Fault.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
this was maybe 3 days/nights ago? I don't recall if I was watching live or a pre-recorded daily/evening press conference. But I overheard this, but didn't catch how the reporter asked Trump the question regarding how blacks were hard hit by the virus. But she seemed to be on the attack, like a liberal giving Trump a "Gotcha Question",,but really? what did President Trump do to cause so many black americans to get the corona virus? I was pissed as I was watching Trump try to answer it. What an friggin rude question to ask a President! She may as well also asked Trump why only young and regular white people were recovering faster than any other group that got the virus.
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

The reason it hit blacks harder is that inner city blacks are not trusting of direction from government....the clubs stayed open at night the gangs still roam at night....and the virus spread....has nothing to do with genetics....

this was maybe 3 days/nights ago? I don't recall if I was watching live or a pre-recorded daily/evening press conference. But I overheard this, but didn't catch how the reporter asked Trump the question regarding how blacks were hard hit by the virus. But she seemed to be on the attack, like a liberal giving Trump a "Gotcha Question",,but really? what did President Trump do to cause so many black americans to get the corona virus? I was pissed as I was watching Trump try to answer it. What an friggin rude question to ask a President! She may as well also asked Trump why only young and regular white people were recovering faster than any other group that got the virus.
COVID-19 is racist

OP, everything is Trump's fault.
you know, if it was al sharpton in that press, i dont think anyone on earth would of been able to decipher what sharpton asked. it probably would of sounded like.....Sharpton: Bezident Jump, wa iz it dat dis dat much virus ov corona beer much did like make black folks much sticka dan dem white honky folks mich much?

you know, if it was al sharpton in that press, i dont think anyone on earth would of been able to decipher what sharpton asked. it probably would of sounded like.....Sharpton: Bezident Jump, wa iz it dat dis dat much virus ov corona beer much did like make black folks much sticka dan dem white honky folks mich much?
The red Chinese did to hurt black Americans because orange man bad.

COVID-19 is racist
god! what a stupid assinine question! we all already know what underline conditions are the culprit in getting the virus/or making it worse. maybe that reporter did not know that about 90% of all black people are not in perfect health\work out often/weigh between 150 and 185 pounds,,far from overweight?

The red Chinese did to hurt black Americans because orange man bad.
i wonder what AOC would of asked Trump if she was there

i still wonder if pearl harbour and the kennedy shooting was partially trumps fault
Duh, you know Trump was on the grassy knoll.

jap zero.jpg

why not ask Trump why all of a sudden, Chinese take out business has come to a halt?

Black people are dying from COVID-19 at higher rates because racism is a preexisting condition.⁠

The reason it hit blacks harder is that inner city blacks are not trusting of direction from government....the clubs stayed open at night the gangs still roam at night....and the virus spread....has nothing to do with genetics....

Also because underlying health factors.

No shock, PROGS are blaming Trump 24/7. Remember in November.

It has to be republicans fault! How can we blame the democrats that have run black neighborhoods for 80 years? Lol

mr president, mister president,,,why is it that only 1 person has died of corona virus in Iowa and like, why is it like, over 1 million people have died in New York? do you think this is like a racist virus? like, why do you think this is? like.

mr president, mister president,,,why is it that only 1 person has died of corona virus in Iowa and like, why is it like, over 1 million people have died in New York? do you think this is like a racist virus? like, why do you think this is? like.
Only one person in Iowa has died because corn is the magic antidote.

Forum List

Back